2015 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,433 - $34,686.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/7.5

8.2

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Best puller most comfortable

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I bought this truck last year when it first came out. I just pulled a loaded 24' cargo trailer 4k mi across country. This truck was a dream, pulled every grade, engine brake for the other side, drove straight and true, great trailer brakes. I read about the mileage complaints and I have to say initially I too was disappointed. However, after the trip and without the trailer, I am averging a tick better than 16mpg around town, that is from a prior average of 11. These diesels have to break in I guess. After a year, I LOVE THIS TRUCK! Former Chevy Guy."

Great pulling powerful truck

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Big capable truck - will pull anything!"

Cons: "Big truck, park in back, avoid parking garages"

"I bought this truck to tow a backhoe and handle cargo. I got a gooseneck trailer hitch installed and have pulled 10,000 pound loads routinely with no problems. It rides comfortably with a load on board, the seats are great, comfortable with easy to clean leather. Bad weather is not an issue so long as the ground will support the heavy truck. You are above most traffic and so have great visibility even in road mist. Hauling tools and pulling the trailer with the backhoe cross-country I got 15 miles/gallon moving tons of cargo."

2013 F350 SRW Regular Cab 4x4 6.2L Gas

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Manual 4x4 system, solid front axle, tailgate step"

Cons: "No manual transmission option, In-cab storage."

"I bought a gas engine Ford Super Duty for it's cheaper cost of ownership and it's reliablity over the PowerStroke diesel. I don't know if my 6.2L gas engine has the 316 hp/397 torque engine, or the 385 hp/405 torque engine, I can't get a strait answer, even through my own Ford dealership. The 6.2L gas engine is a little under powered for towing the heavier trailers, even with the 4.30 gears, but I don't tow everyday and the cost savings by not buying a diesel engine makes up for it. Like most new cars nowadays, the fit and finish is cheaply made, and the interior is mostly made out of plastic. The control knobs seem fairly cheap in quality also. My truck has vinyl covered seats and a vinyl floor mat which makes the truck's interior a lot easier to clean than carpet floors and cloth or leather seats. The vinyl seat in my truck are very comfortable, and I don't know why anyone would ever put cloth or leather seats in work truck. As a basic XL model, the storage inside my Super Duty's cab is terrible, that is why my comfort & convenience is only a 2. If you haul a dog or three people in my regular cab, you lose all your cup holders when the center seat- back is up. Also, there isn't any map pockets on the doors and the glove box is fairly small. Even when the center seat back is down, the center console is very smallish for putting items in it,it's just big enought for a pair of safey glasses and your cell phone. With an XL package, you can't get a factory installed satellite radio or a sliding rear window, why, who knows. Basically, if you are in the light duty truck market for pulling and hauling, Ford is a great choice. Overall, I'm happy with my 2013 F350. I've had long lasting Fords in the past, my family and friends had reliability problems with their PowerStokes, and hope I can get at least 15-20 years out of my new truck."

Would not buy this truck again

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Reason: Ford would not fix under warranty

Pros: "Looks, lots of room inside."

Cons: "Not reliable, bad fuel millage (10.2) per avg."

"Two happiest days of this truck, day bought, day sold. Ford dealer would not fix problems. Would say no code no problem. Truck smokes bad, smoke gets into cab. 70k miles, replaced rad, egr, water sensor in fuel filter three times. Turbos scream when cold, again no code no problem. Ford says drive till its broken then we will know the problem. Would always go on limp mode again no code no problem. Could not stand to drive it."

2008 F350 Crewcab SRW 60K Miles

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "pulls well, nice ride"

Cons: "major mechanical problems, fuel mileage"

"Only have about 61000 miles. In the last 9 months the radiator has been replaced. Cracked Torque Converter, Rear engine seal leak, front transfer case leaking. It pulls my goose neck down the road, but compared to past Fords this is a not a good ford truck. The radiator was not covered under warranty at 43K. The Torque converter just under 60K. Thank god a younger brother talked me into a extended warranty after the radiator. My problems aren't unique, friends have dad similar problems radiator and engine oil leaks"