• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2015 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,077 - $36,210.

10/7.5

8.2

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

awesome

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "all around truck"

Cons: "heavy , needs better balance"

"extraordinary"

Excellent new condition

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

"Tuxedo Black, leer custom matching topper, HS Tuner, EGR valve block, turbo back SS steel 5" exhaust, exhaust fluid block, 4" BDS lift, Fox shocks, bushwhacked fender flares, Bull Bar w/ 6" PIAA lights, lariat ultimate, fully loaded, moon roof, tinted windows, moto metal 20" wheels, original OEM Wheels and tires, Etang trifold tonneau cover, and mud flaps."

Very nice solid truck

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

"Only complaint is from my passengers sometimes would like more air movement in the back seat area, Rear Air and heat controllers, and maybe that an option mine dont have."

Absolutely the "King" in trucks!

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Roomy, reliable, strong, great mileage"

Cons: "It's huge, so city parking a challenge"

"My hubby and I bought this vehicle in 2012 to accommodate a brand new cab-over camper with extension for a trip to Alaska, and the camper was constructed of solid steel making it very heavy. We also knew the Alcan highway was miserable and having a reliable vehicle was essential for survival of the fittest. We purchased this vehicle used, but it was half the cost of a new one and in amazing condition with only 42k miles on it. There is so much good to say about this truck it's hard to know where to begin. First of all, it made the AK trip without a hitch. While others were parked on the side of the road with damages galore, we cruised by in style. We climbed through the Rockies like it was nothing despite the enormous camper on our back. Observers in small cars gawked as we passed them by, uphill, without a problem. The mileage was equally impressive at no less than 15 MPG through the mountains and averaging 17 MPG overall on the trip. But the real benefit to this truck is its class; leather heated seats, extremely roomy interior, and superb AC. It truly is the 'King' of trucks, and unloaded it cruises down the highway at an amazing 18 MPG. Even when pulling our 18' horse-trailer loaded with critters it continues to clock 16 to 18 MPG. This truck screams "Look at me!" It is so beautiful, yet the performance is outstanding in every way. We had to look a long time to find the right price for a truck with the power we needed and an 8 foot bed along with the crew cab, but this vehicle filled our bill and we got the deal of the century in the process. I only wish we had found this truck 15 years ago before we went through three other trucks that failed to last or perform the functions needed for a ranch. We have taken this truck to a fashionable dinner function and then turned around to haul our steers to market. It's just classy enough for one affair as it is functional enough for the other. We are an older couple of retirement age, so that should tell you about our years of experience with vehicles. This is definitely a keeper and money well spent."

I love this truck!

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "Everything works! No breakdowns, or failures"

"There's nothing about this truck I dislike or would change. I'm going to get another one only because my business is growing. I'm torn about selling this one, but have a difficult time justifying two big trucks."