• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2013 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,491 - $33,520.

10/7.7

8.1

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

harry

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "good dependable truck"

Cons: "not enough pulling power on my 37ft 5th wheel"

"2008 ford f350 superduty larimie dually. has 110000 miles on a 6.4 ltr diesel engine. I use it to pull a 37 ft 5th wheel. over all fuel mileage while pulling to Arizona and back to Washington I got 8.4 miles per gallon. this is a good looking dually two toned truck. I have all the maintenance done. no problems on any trip and while ive had the truck. selling truck to get a new ford king ranch or dodge big horn. needs a little more pulling power going up steep grades."

drives good, rides great the 6.4 has lots of power

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

"only problem is when high pressure fuel pump goes, cab has to be pulled, very poor design. overall great truck"

Strong but seems to have higher maintenance

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Strong Motor, tows well."

Cons: "Too much maintenance"

"Bought truck with 20K on it. Have had in the shop 3 times to have front end worked on. Seems pretty excessive for a truck with only 55K on now. No problems with diesel motor. Mileage around 10-11 all the time. Doesn't matter if towing or not. Seems to be decent truck but not happy with the front end. Mechanic says this is a typical issue with the heavy duty fords."

Great truck!

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, tows great, tons of room"

Cons: "No rear seat heaters, diesel lags until turbo kick"

"This has been a great truck. Nice to look at and I get compliments regularly on its appearance. It tows nicely and has some good features. The leather seats aren't all that comfortable, but they look great. The truck could have a few more features (stuff that Ford doesn't offer, but other American trucks do), but I can't really complain too much. The drive train seems solid and reliable, although I've only had the truck for about a year."

great truck

By on Thursday, January 16, 2014

"best truck on the road"

Worst ... Truck ... Ever

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Reason: Unreliable

Pros: "Beautiful truck, great features, very comfortable"

Cons: "Doesn't actually run."

"Bought brand new F-350 diesel, "Dooley" double cab long bed 4x4 Platinum. Nearly every option available. Truly top of the line. After 6 mo./6400 miles, started operating at reduced capacity and Ford advised me to get it off of the road. That is where it has been since. The dealership could not repair because no available parts. FMC assigned case manager and even case supervisor. But neither would ever contact me, let alone find a solution. Finally sold off the carcass at a great loss. Do yourself a favor. Steer away from FMC at all costs."

Great pulling powerful truck

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Big capable truck - will pull anything!"

Cons: "Big truck, park in back, avoid parking garages"

"I bought this truck to tow a backhoe and handle cargo. I got a gooseneck trailer hitch installed and have pulled 10,000 pound loads routinely with no problems. It rides comfortably with a load on board, the seats are great, comfortable with easy to clean leather. Bad weather is not an issue so long as the ground will support the heavy truck. You are above most traffic and so have great visibility even in road mist. Hauling tools and pulling the trailer with the backhoe cross-country I got 15 miles/gallon moving tons of cargo."

worst truck made by ford

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "The truck looks good inside and out."

Cons: "engine is very bad"

"The 6.4 has so many problems it is worse than the 6.0. I have 15 trucks for my business and for sure this is the worst truck I have ever bought."

2013 F350 SRW Regular Cab 4x4 6.2L Gas

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Manual 4x4 system, solid front axle, tailgate step"

Cons: "No manual transmission option, In-cab storage."

"I bought a gas engine Ford Super Duty for it's cheaper cost of ownership and it's reliablity over the PowerStroke diesel. I don't know if my 6.2L gas engine has the 316 hp/397 torque engine, or the 385 hp/405 torque engine, I can't get a strait answer, even through my own Ford dealership. The 6.2L gas engine is a little under powered for towing the heavier trailers, even with the 4.30 gears, but I don't tow everyday and the cost savings by not buying a diesel engine makes up for it. Like most new cars nowadays, the fit and finish is cheaply made, and the interior is mostly made out of plastic. The control knobs seem fairly cheap in quality also. My truck has vinyl covered seats and a vinyl floor mat which makes the truck's interior a lot easier to clean than carpet floors and cloth or leather seats. The vinyl seat in my truck are very comfortable, and I don't know why anyone would ever put cloth or leather seats in work truck. As a basic XL model, the storage inside my Super Duty's cab is terrible, that is why my comfort & convenience is only a 2. If you haul a dog or three people in my regular cab, you lose all your cup holders when the center seat- back is up. Also, there isn't any map pockets on the doors and the glove box is fairly small. Even when the center seat back is down, the center console is very smallish for putting items in it,it's just big enought for a pair of safey glasses and your cell phone. With an XL package, you can't get a factory installed satellite radio or a sliding rear window, why, who knows. Basically, if you are in the light duty truck market for pulling and hauling, Ford is a great choice. Overall, I'm happy with my 2013 F350. I've had long lasting Fords in the past, my family and friends had reliability problems with their PowerStokes, and hope I can get at least 15-20 years out of my new truck."

Great Truck

By on Monday, December 16, 2013

"I haven't been able to drive much yet, however I would rather drive this truck than my wifes Explorer. Can't wait to get a chance to pull our 39' fifth wheel next year. Seems to have all the power I need. Ride is great, Interior is comfortable and quiet. Nicest truck I have ever owned."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25