• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2013 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,368 - $34,439.

10/7.7

8.1

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

very nice!!!

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"very nice but still a truck, good ground clearance and I love the locking hubs... Power, absolutely, the twins are awesome!"

My 3rd Power Stroke

By on Sunday, August 31, 2008

"I purchase the Ford because of the Power Stroke engine. I had a 1997 7.3L 202,000 miles sold for $12,500. I had a 2003 6.0L 210,000 miles sold for $20,0000. I expect the value of the truck to remain high so when I get to 200,000 miles it will have a good resale value. The mileage started out at 15 mpg 2.0 mpg less than the 2003. I have put a K&N stile air filter on it and increased the the mpg to 16 mpg overall. Driving highway at 65 mph I get 18.3 mpg. I lose mpg when driving from field to field at 40 to 45 mph. I would like the transmission to shift into OD at 40 to 42 mph like the 2003 truck did and I believe that I would get an average of 17.5 mpg for all driving. At 20,000 miles the mpg finally got better. I would recommend this truck to anyone for value and comfort of driving."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I have had my 2008 F-350 King Ranch LB with A.R.E cab high shell for 16 mo. I have 15200 miles on it. Would have had more but got hurt and could not drive for 7 mo. The truck has had no problems at all . Fuel miles has been about 13 to 14 in city and 16 to 18 highway with out tow. I use cruise control at 58 to 60 mph. This is after break in on the diesel 6.4. The gas meter on the truck says on highway 20 to 22 but that wrong. I knew the truck uses more fuel so why gripe about my miles. I think for a truck of this size it does well. I see others complain about miles mpg then why did you buy a big truck in the first place. Every where I go people love the truck. I'm 60 years old and had a few trucks and cars in my life, and I can say this Ford truck is the best truck I have ever had. Ride great for a big truck, something I have to look for a place to park it because of the size but I don't care it worth it. This is a no bull report, because I love the truth about my auto good or bad. I use Amsoil CJ-4 5w40 syn. This will be my last truck till I go home to be with the Lord !!"

Better than a Chevy, better than a Dodge...

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Great truck!!! Beautiful ride, awesome handling, great power. Had a Dodge before I got my F-350, and what a difference! I am sold on the blue oval boys!!!"

great truck

By on Saturday, August 23, 2008

"truck is great,best one ford has ever made in a super duty. not real happy with the fuel it uses,but it is a big and heavy truck,great power,ride is the best . I owned a 2000 f-350 before i got this one,this one has the 2000 beat hands down..Hope to get better millage when it gets broke in.."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25