• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.1

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Very nice solid truck

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

"Only complaint is from my passengers sometimes would like more air movement in the back seat area, Rear Air and heat controllers, and maybe that an option mine dont have."

Absolutely love this truck!

By on Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pros: "great truck"

Cons: "horrible mileage. would like to see 16-20mpg."

"I love this truck. So much better than my 2010 Dodge 3500 Cummins I traded in on it. Only problem.... Mileage is just so pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best I have seen is 14 mpg. Other than that i absolutely love this truck. My dodge was back to the dealer constantly with front end problems. I got rid of it at 36k miles. My ford has been great. Tows like a dream. Rides nice. So quiet! Love it. Just horrible mileage. Just wish I could see 16-20mpg like my old 2001 diesel."

Absolutely the "King" in trucks!

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Roomy, reliable, strong, great mileage"

Cons: "It's huge, so city parking a challenge"

"My hubby and I bought this vehicle in 2012 to accommodate a brand new cab-over camper with extension for a trip to Alaska, and the camper was constructed of solid steel making it very heavy. We also knew the Alcan highway was miserable and having a reliable vehicle was essential for survival of the fittest. We purchased this vehicle used, but it was half the cost of a new one and in amazing condition with only 42k miles on it. There is so much good to say about this truck it's hard to know where to begin. First of all, it made the AK trip without a hitch. While others were parked on the side of the road with damages galore, we cruised by in style. We climbed through the Rockies like it was nothing despite the enormous camper on our back. Observers in small cars gawked as we passed them by, uphill, without a problem. The mileage was equally impressive at no less than 15 MPG through the mountains and averaging 17 MPG overall on the trip. But the real benefit to this truck is its class; leather heated seats, extremely roomy interior, and superb AC. It truly is the 'King' of trucks, and unloaded it cruises down the highway at an amazing 18 MPG. Even when pulling our 18' horse-trailer loaded with critters it continues to clock 16 to 18 MPG. This truck screams "Look at me!" It is so beautiful, yet the performance is outstanding in every way. We had to look a long time to find the right price for a truck with the power we needed and an 8 foot bed along with the crew cab, but this vehicle filled our bill and we got the deal of the century in the process. I only wish we had found this truck 15 years ago before we went through three other trucks that failed to last or perform the functions needed for a ranch. We have taken this truck to a fashionable dinner function and then turned around to haul our steers to market. It's just classy enough for one affair as it is functional enough for the other. We are an older couple of retirement age, so that should tell you about our years of experience with vehicles. This is definitely a keeper and money well spent."

I love this truck!

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "Everything works! No breakdowns, or failures"

"There's nothing about this truck I dislike or would change. I'm going to get another one only because my business is growing. I'm torn about selling this one, but have a difficult time justifying two big trucks."

Very Please with my choice

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Turning ratio, interior, space"

"I am very please with my decision on owning this vehicle. I hard bad thing about the fuel mileage, but I didn't notice a change from my 7.3. Maybe due to the fat I'm use to having a 33 gal tank. I average 18 to 20 on the highway doing 65 and 70 (520). 14 in the city (420). All stock. The turning ratio is better then my 7.3 and has lot of pick up and go. It will never out due a 7.3 on liability and cost to operate. It has been a great truck for me."

I like this pickup and the features it has however

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive lots of power"

Cons: "Need a big pocket book to pay for repairs"

"The engine has a lot of power but the reliability is not what I expect from ford. 165000 miles and had to replace the heads due to cracks water pump and cover and rocker arms. I have spent almost 4000 dollars on the engine just in parts in the six months that I have owned it"

This has been a great Truck !

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

"This has been a great Truck ! We bought it new at the end of 2011 and put about 50,000 miles a year on it. It spent 97% of it life pulling a 24,000 gvw trailer. We are selling and buying a 2015 Super Duty to replace it."

Nice, but expensive

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Power, fun to drive, decent mileage"

Cons: "Price, fit and finish"

"I own this truck, equipped with the 6.7l diesel. It is a very nice truck in most regards, power, towing, and relatively comfortable for a 1 ton. The interior is nice, but it has a lot of bumps and rattles for an almost $60k truck. The small things like you can hear the windows rattle if they are down and going over bumps and the wind noise at highway speeds should have been corrected at the factory before they sell someone a truck in that price range. Overall its nice, just basically the fit and finish aren't what I would expect for a truck that costs that much. I do average about 17mpg though, and I think that is a very respectable number for a truck that big."

What a truck, Ford did it's homework on this Gem!

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "kodo's"

Cons: "better fuel millage is needed to make it perfect"

"Simply the best! I love this truck, higher fuel economy would make this truck perfect in every way. Ford truly is the best, and better than all the rest and that's simply the truth, I should know, guest who worked for Ford's competition, me! for many, many years! I've never been so satisfied with a vehicle ever! if you have a heavy load to pull this is the truck you'll need, the double turbo works like a charm, for the F350 dully, the pueblo gold clearcoat color is just sweet, it turns plenty of heads."

Great highway and for towing

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Better turning radius than previous models 4X4"

Cons: "Some wind noise in strong head winds."

"Truck has performed better than any Ford Heavy duty diesel I've owned before. The only trucks I've used in 30 years of RV Business ownership and the 6.7 diesel is the best engine yet for power and response. Truck handles extremely well in towing a travel trailer even with strong gusty side winds. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone needing to tow RVs."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals