2010 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 179 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

6.4 twin turbos Reg Cab SRW 4X4

By on Friday, September 10, 2010

"I read all the reviews and decided that this was the truck I needed. I'm a GM guy but this baby will do the job and then some . Have the 355's in the rear, plenty of power to haul my 36 ft 1500 lb 5th wheel RV.Tranny runs great, engine brake with tow haul is a must MPG is 10 -11 mpg towing @ 65 MPH hills or flats. 14- 15 mpg just riding around and 18 mpg on the highway doing 1600 rpm @ 67 MPH. Got 1700 miles on it so far so Good. So don't believe all the hype out there ,the Ford 6.4 twin is a strong, reliable truck to have."

Hard working truck

By on Monday, September 06, 2010

"This has been a tough truck for lots of hard work. It is a definite improvement in all ways over my previously owned 2001 F-350. Very smooth and comfortable to operate and it is built like a tank underneath the skin. An improvement in the engine category would make this one a winner, but it gets only four stars because of performance and value. Quality has been good with only 2 engine issues and 1 4x4 issue."

Love my truck

By on Sunday, March 28, 2010

"There were a couple of issues that the warenty took care of even over the weekend and minimized my disconvience. the ECU had to be changed ford fixed it on warenty. I really enjoy this truck and plan on keeping it a long time"

By on Monday, March 22, 2010

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best truck I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pros: "eveyrthing...."

Cons: "New truck pricing"

"No issues. Awesome power for bone stock truck. Best value ever. Was a GM guy for 30 years. Now I love this FORD."

I will always own a FORD f350

By on Sunday, June 27, 2010

"I HAD A 1992 F350 THEN A 1997 F350 THEY WERE GREAT TRUCKS BUT THE RIDE AND THE ACCELERATION WAS A FACTOR LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MY 08 4X4 KING RANCH 8' SRW IS WITH-OUT A DOUGHT THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED AND I WILL ALWAYS OWN A FORD AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WORRIED ABOUT MPG JUST SLOW DOWN ALITTLE AND RIDE WITH THE CHEVY/DODGE BOYS YOUR MPG WILL GO UP A BIT, I WILL BE WAITIN FOR YA WHEN YOU CATCH UP! I LOVE THE POWER AND SPEED SO TIME AND STYLE IS ON MY SIDE MY TIME IS WORTH MORE THAN A BEING A FUEL MISER/TIGHTWAD I BUT HEY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MPG TRY THE 2011 F350 IT IS RATED BETTER IN ALL CATAGORIES AND BEST OF ALL IT IS A F350 NO BODY CAN EVEN TOP IT EVER, I LOVE MY TRUCK I HAVE NEVER BEEN LET DOWN OR STRANDED IN A FORD TRUCK PERIOD"

By on Sunday, February 07, 2010

best tow vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"this has been on of the best trucks i've owned for towing period. it also has the built in trailer brake that works flawlessly. the ride is very comfortable with or without a load."

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A REAL TRUCK FOR THE REAL MAN OR THE REAL WOMAN

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"THIS HAS TO BE THE KING OF TRUCKS"

By on Friday, January 09, 2009

By on Thursday, December 25, 2008

By on Friday, December 19, 2008

Great Truck

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I have had my 2008 F-350 King Ranch LB with A.R.E cab high shell for 16 mo. I have 15200 miles on it. Would have had more but got hurt and could not drive for 7 mo. The truck has had no problems at all . Fuel miles has been about 13 to 14 in city and 16 to 18 highway with out tow. I use cruise control at 58 to 60 mph. This is after break in on the diesel 6.4. The gas meter on the truck says on highway 20 to 22 but that wrong. I knew the truck uses more fuel so why gripe about my miles. I think for a truck of this size it does well. I see others complain about miles mpg then why did you buy a big truck in the first place. Every where I go people love the truck. I'm 60 years old and had a few trucks and cars in my life, and I can say this Ford truck is the best truck I have ever had. Ride great for a big truck, something I have to look for a place to park it because of the size but I don't care it worth it. This is a no bull report, because I love the truth about my auto good or bad. I use Amsoil CJ-4 5w40 syn. This will be my last truck till I go home to be with the Lord !!"

As good as it gets in towing ability

By on Saturday, November 03, 2007

"I have owned several Ford trucks, and they have all been solid workhorses. My new F350 DRW with the optional 6.4 diesel appears to be of the same cut of cloth. So far, it has met every work task with ease. It rides like a half-ton SUV, pulls like a locomotive and has the looks to turn heads. Some new owners complain about fuel consumption. Granted, it would be great to have all this ability, plus 25 MPG, but that's not what these trucks are designed for. They are built to pull heavy loads, and you have to pay a price for that. Would you expect a draft horse to consume the same amount of feed as a burro? If you need a truck for heavy towing, I suggest you strongly consider the F350. The new diesel is exceptionally quiet, with no smoke and no odor. It's a great looking truck that rides and drives extremely well. The King Ranch and Navigation system options were well worth the price. The tow command and tow boss options make towing big loads a snap. The only suggestion I could make to Ford would be to get together with with a major gooseneck and fifth wheel hitch manufacturer, and offer these as factory installed options."

truck/ engine ruined by poor engine programing

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

"The engine/chassis combination is fabulous but is totally ruined by the program updates from Dearborn. After initial breakin I was getting 16 in town 21 highway.After each dealer service my mileage decreased until it is now 9/13. The power initially was amazing; I could pull a house. Now I can hardly climb hills. Last dealer visit, a factory rep said get a new 6.7L the factory had no plans to fix the problems with the program downloads for the 6.4L. Sounds like the 6L fiasco all over. So I'm selling and looking elsewhere. Love the truck! Hate what the factory did to it and me!"

Great for its Niche

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Great truck with a lot of options not offered by the other Heavy Duty platforms. Rearview camera system is a dream. The tailgate step is such a simple but vital invention, it's amazing no one came up with it before. The attachable bed extender is designed very well, the wife loves it. Very quiet compared to past models. The interior is easily the best in its class. Very comfortable (for a truck). The Diesel Engine is the worst in its class. Specs have it rated the same as the Dodge, however, this beast weighs more (much more) and reaches max torque at a higher RPM level. You won't notice the difference unless you're hauling a jumbo jet or trying to run the quarter mile. Gas mieleage is on par with an M-1 Abrams. Granted, this is a truck, but the Cummings and the Duramax put out the same or better numbers, and do so with better mileage. Tweak the engine a little and this bad boy would, hands down, blow away the competition. The 5-Speed transmission works real well, but I think it would benefit greatly with an extra gear like the 6-Speed Allison. Overall, still an awesome machine."

Solid work truck with comfort

By on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pros: "Excellent pulling/hauling heavy loads. Decent mpg"

Cons: "Not a commuter truck, poor fuel mileage."

"This truck is solid. Many rate the 6.4 turbo diesel low on fuel milage but if you are using it to tow big/heavy loads, it's as good as any when pulling big loads. I pull a 33 foot RV and get about 10 MPG at about 65 miles per hour interstate travel. Max loads such as with my gooseneck horse/livestock trailer, gets about 9 mpg. This truck is NOT for commuting! The 6.4. at 2000 rpms is around 63 miles per hour which will yield about 14 to 15 miles per gallon not pulling/hauling anything. Take it up to 75 mph when running empty you'll get about 11 mpg. This is a work truck meant for pulling heavy loads. Use it for that, and you'll be happy. Make sure the radiator has been replaced (an early flaw with this motor) and the computer is up to date (use to regenerate too often using too much diesel). this model uses diesel to clean the filter, not the detergent in later models."

Great Truck Lousy engine

By on Tuesday, August 04, 2009

"Exhaust issues and Injector Issues Truck is built well on the body the power plant and DPF should be scraped. The engine has incredable power however there are many issues with it. Economy is not what you will find in this truck, workhorse yes, but you need to keep your eye on it or it will cost you."

A Disappointment

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I replaced a 2004 F-350 (6.0 liter diesel) with this one after blowing the transmission at 104K. I have been towed off the side of the highway 3 times in the last 6 months. I have had the radiator side blow off dumping the entire coolant load, had the exhaust filter plug and have to be replaced (several thousand $$ if not under warranty), and to top it off, the best mileage I have achieved is 13.5 mpg (versus over 20 mpg on my 2004). Ford's response is that "We don't provide mileage estimates on Diesels"..... I have 20,000 miles put on it in 14 months, and the fuel mileage isn't improving any. Constant little things breaking (such as the tow/haul button sticking, the transmission refusing to move out of 4 low, the "fake" chrome on the grill peeling off etc...) This is my 5th Ford truck, 2nd Super Duty, and my last. If I wasn't so upside down in it, I would have dumped it already - get ready for a $20,000 to $25,000 loss when you drive one off the lot. The only positive things I have to say about the truck is that it has more power than anything I have ever driven (when it is running). That and my dealer has been quick about getting me back on the road after it dies...."

Best puller most comfortable

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I bought this truck last year when it first came out. I just pulled a loaded 24' cargo trailer 4k mi across country. This truck was a dream, pulled every grade, engine brake for the other side, drove straight and true, great trailer brakes. I read about the mileage complaints and I have to say initially I too was disappointed. However, after the trip and without the trailer, I am averging a tick better than 16mpg around town, that is from a prior average of 11. These diesels have to break in I guess. After a year, I LOVE THIS TRUCK! Former Chevy Guy."

Great pulling powerful truck

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Big capable truck - will pull anything!"

Cons: "Big truck, park in back, avoid parking garages"

"I bought this truck to tow a backhoe and handle cargo. I got a gooseneck trailer hitch installed and have pulled 10,000 pound loads routinely with no problems. It rides comfortably with a load on board, the seats are great, comfortable with easy to clean leather. Bad weather is not an issue so long as the ground will support the heavy truck. You are above most traffic and so have great visibility even in road mist. Hauling tools and pulling the trailer with the backhoe cross-country I got 15 miles/gallon moving tons of cargo."

2013 F350 SRW Regular Cab 4x4 6.2L Gas

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Manual 4x4 system, solid front axle, tailgate step"

Cons: "No manual transmission option, In-cab storage."

"I bought a gas engine Ford Super Duty for it's cheaper cost of ownership and it's reliablity over the PowerStroke diesel. I don't know if my 6.2L gas engine has the 316 hp/397 torque engine, or the 385 hp/405 torque engine, I can't get a strait answer, even through my own Ford dealership. The 6.2L gas engine is a little under powered for towing the heavier trailers, even with the 4.30 gears, but I don't tow everyday and the cost savings by not buying a diesel engine makes up for it. Like most new cars nowadays, the fit and finish is cheaply made, and the interior is mostly made out of plastic. The control knobs seem fairly cheap in quality also. My truck has vinyl covered seats and a vinyl floor mat which makes the truck's interior a lot easier to clean than carpet floors and cloth or leather seats. The vinyl seat in my truck are very comfortable, and I don't know why anyone would ever put cloth or leather seats in work truck. As a basic XL model, the storage inside my Super Duty's cab is terrible, that is why my comfort & convenience is only a 2. If you haul a dog or three people in my regular cab, you lose all your cup holders when the center seat- back is up. Also, there isn't any map pockets on the doors and the glove box is fairly small. Even when the center seat back is down, the center console is very smallish for putting items in it,it's just big enought for a pair of safey glasses and your cell phone. With an XL package, you can't get a factory installed satellite radio or a sliding rear window, why, who knows. Basically, if you are in the light duty truck market for pulling and hauling, Ford is a great choice. Overall, I'm happy with my 2013 F350. I've had long lasting Fords in the past, my family and friends had reliability problems with their PowerStokes, and hope I can get at least 15-20 years out of my new truck."

Would not buy this truck again

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Reason: Ford would not fix under warranty

Pros: "Looks, lots of room inside."

Cons: "Not reliable, bad fuel millage (10.2) per avg."

"Two happiest days of this truck, day bought, day sold. Ford dealer would not fix problems. Would say no code no problem. Truck smokes bad, smoke gets into cab. 70k miles, replaced rad, egr, water sensor in fuel filter three times. Turbos scream when cold, again no code no problem. Ford says drive till its broken then we will know the problem. Would always go on limp mode again no code no problem. Could not stand to drive it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals