• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2007 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 329 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

buyer beware

By on Saturday, November 27, 2010

"The only problem is the 6.0l diesel. The cooling system is a poor design at best. I did not find this out until I purchased the truck. The oil cooler passages are too small and plug very easily. The oil then gets too hot and cracks the EGR and you get turbo failure. Every single 6.0 will have this problem. The ONLY fix is a coolant filter, a aftermarket EGR, and a aftermarket oil cooler. If you thinking of buying one with a 6.0L, take it to your mechanic and have the oil temp checked. It should be within 10 to 15deg of the water temp. Also use only Motorcraft oil filters. They are a way better filter. I am writing this because I got screwed buying my truck from a dealer, they know the problems"

Love the truck! Crew cab is outstanding.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Plenty of power and comfortable to ride and drive."

Cons: "The wide angle mirrors are small."

"I wasn't looking for a truck with the crew cab, but this is what was available with the full box. After getting used to the longer wheel base, my wife and I love the truck! Even in Florida the seat heaters are great. Anything I ask of the truck it does. Strong motor, just have to get used to the slight delay with the turbocharger. But when it kicks in, you are gone. Interior is well designed and the outside has nice lines. I get a lot of compliments on the truck. The drawback to the 4 wheel drive is having to get out to lock the hubs when needed. Then I forget to unlock them because the truck drives smoothly with the hubs locked. Ford's key pad on the door is a great reason to buy FORD over other makes. Overall the best truck I have owned."

Know what you've got

By on Sunday, August 31, 2008

"I've owned 2 of these trucks, the first was an '05 and the second is an '06. I had the first truck for nearly a year and several problems with the engine, I blame that on the fact that it was an early '05 model truck and hadn't had all the bug worked out of it yet. I put 105,000 miles on that one and traded it for an '06. I've had this one for nearly 3 years now with nearly 200,000 rough miles, and haven't had it in the shop for anything other than oil changes. The main thing is to keep up with the maintainence and know how to use these trucks the way they are intended."

6.0 Diesel not reliable

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I like the way my truck looks and handles loads (suspension wise anyways). I like the interior aswell. I believe that the 6 liter diesel does not accomodate the size of my vehicle or the payload possibilities. Turbos do not make up for cubic inches. I buy 350's to work and tow and so far I have had trouble with all three of my diesel trucks. My troubles range from blown headgaskets to turbo trouble and guess what when you have to put your heavyduty truck into the shop for weeks at a time they want to loan you a F150 or a car."

best truck ever owned

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cons: "price of diesel went up the day I bought the truck"

"having owned small truck fleet of various USA makes Must say the F-350 has been the best truck we have ever owned. Also have a 2004 Sport trac with 160,000 miles and am very happy with this vehicle also"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals