• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2004 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

Based on 586 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Many Upgrades

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

"EGR Delete Installed, New Fluilds, New Ball Joints New Brakes, New Cooper Off Road Tires, 4" exhaust, Cold Air Intake w K&N filter, 2008 Running Boards, 2012 Upgraded Side Mirrors, Harley Davidson Grill Bumper and Head Lights, 2012 Tailgate and Bumper and Tail Lights."

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Sunday, December 01, 2013

Pros: "Just about everything about this truck rocks."

Cons: "I wish the dually had taller gears (mpg)"

"I didn't need a dually, but this thing presented itself, and it was too good a deal. (I was looking for a crew cab 7.3L long bed.) It had 200,500 miles on it when I bought it. I change the oil at 5000 miles and just about can't get it to use a quart of oil in between. Most will tell you if you want a Ford diesel, the 7.3 is THE DIESEL to get, and I agree. Strong, dependable, and even with 4.10 gears, it gets 18 mpg consistently. I bought the crew cab because I've got three teenagers, and they have plenty of room on a five hour run to the cabin. It's got a REAL back seat. I point this truck up a mountain, and it just wants more. I would look for the XLT. The XLs are often commercial fleet trucks and not treated well. The Lariats are nice, but if that leather hasn't been very well maintained, well, you get the idea. The very first thing to always check is the air filter box clips. if they look loose of broken, walk away. The truck has likely ingested dust for about a $10,000 repair bill. an aftermarket air intake is a must. Don't fear a couple hundred thousand miles, these trucks can take it if they've seen reasonable care. At current values, these are awesome. Powerful, capable, dependable, good looking, and very comfortable. Ford knocked this one out of the park! A shame it wasn't produced longer."

7.3 diesel is the best!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Truck has no boundaries."

"Best pick up truck I've ever owned. I have no complaints to voice. If you can find one, buy it!"

Best Truck I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Pricey, but worth it in long run."

Cons: "Wish I would have gotten lighted mirrors"

"I bought my first Ford truck in 1977. This super diesel is fantastic. I have to say this is the best truck I have ever owned. Comfortible on long hauls, tows like a dream, diesel is dependable, sits out so plugged in, started all Midwest Winters and its 14 years old. I hate to trade it in on a new one, but have to this year. Going to miss the old girl."

A Better Work Horse You Will Not Find

By on Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, Low End Torque, Relitivly Cheap"

Cons: "Turning Radius"

"The Ford F-350 is truly one of the all time great vehicles. These trucks are the common man work horse of America and through thick and thin this truck will never let you down! I have owned one for about two years. I have towed steel framed four horse trailers loaded with tack. To a flat bed with two skid steers strapped to it and it tows like a dream! The 7.3L has so much low end torque it just pulls like crazy. My truck is a crew long bed with the 7.3L Power Stroke and has over 200,000 miles on it and still going strong. I get about 18 MPG high way and 10-12 towing. I bought my truck for a little over $4,000 and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. This truck has stood by me and put up with me over the past 25,000 miles I have owned it and never complained once. The thing I would change is the turning radius. At 20 MPH it takes about 5 lanes of traffic to turn left. All in all it is a truck and your can only as so much. If you are getting a diesel truck make sure it is a automatic. I have driven the manual F-350 and although I love a hand shaker, the auto's are better for towing. I truly be leave a Super Duty with a 7.3 is one of the best towing and best looking trucks ever produced."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals