• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2003 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

Based on 611 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Best truck ever

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

"Very sweet truck, owned for 3 yrs had no problems . The v10 has great power.towed my 30 foot fifth wheel with ease. Passed all the GM products on the passes. Wouldn't own nothing else. Thanks ford for a great work horse."

Dually With Power & Handling

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Power , outside appeal that makes gawkers drool"

Cons: "5 dollar + a gallon fuel will drain wallet here"

"I have had this dually for one year and rebuilt most of drivetrain and suspension including new Timkens installed in Front of this 4 X 4. She now handles like a sports car with tight responsive steering due to the Timkens and the Top Line MonoMax KYB shocks . The alloys with Top Line Michelins New all around make this one gorgeous and well handling package. I only fault interior since the original combo bench leather seats do not hold you well and are basically basic benches with expensive leather covering up bad comfort. I suggest looking for aftermarket buckets so you don't feel like you'll slide across the bench even with three point seatbelts on ! I'd price truck at much higher price too because this V-10 hauls and at 120 k miles appx , it's barely broken in. passes everything cept a fuel stop 8.5 mpg in city and 16 plus on highway. It'll haul a load easily and it's great exterior looks keeps gawkers drooling with envy . V-10 not available in 350 anymore so I'd raise value of this truck greatly just on that point alone. New trucks dealers try to sell me with all options of this one cost around sixty thousand. How can this oldie with barely broken in engine be setting at 9,6 k to 10k range on price ? I'd bet this one would be higher quality & last longer than the 2015s dealers trying to sell me"

By on Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Pros: "Power, power, power"

Cons: "weak torque converter, without chip bad milage"

"New torque converter, 4" exhaust, new tires, new grill, 7 position chip, K&N air filter, new batteries and new injectors. this pulled my 14,500lb 5th wheel up anything in Wa, state with ease. Now haul a 3,600lb camper and 3,000lb boat anywhere I want to go with no power loss. With my chip set at 100hp, I get 28 MPG with canopy on not towing anything. I have had this truck for 8 yrs and no reason to trade it in, only paid $18,500 with 60,000 miles on it from a dealer. Do change out torque converter, that is the week spot."

Awesome Beast

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "It is a great truck"

Cons: "nothing"

Pretty nice for 14 years old!

"This truck's avg. is 23/16 mpg, for a one ton is pretty darn good. Loads of power, plenty of room."

Pretty nice for 14 years old!

Very useful work horse truck with luxury comfort.

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "Super work horse truck, with plenty of room."

Cons: "The paint has faded a bit."

"We bought this truck for the whole family to travel with. It has the camper package, towing package, and is set up for a fifth wheel. Most of the mileage was put on during our travel years. In 2006 we sold our trailer and boat and have primarily used the truck to haul hay twice a year and lumber when I have a project. It is time to downsize as this is way more truck than we need."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals