1997 Ford F350 Crew Cab

Based on 194 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Best truck I have owned

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Out of all of the trucks I have owned this is by far the best. The only things I have found to be a problem have been the stock Ford automatic locking hubs which I replaced with more reliable warn units and it is slow when the exhaust back pressure valve is engaged to warm up the truck first thing in the morning but that also was easily remedied by a TS 6 position chip (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). A few of my passengers have said the ride was kind of rough but I have no problem with it, after all it is a 3 series chassis it's ment to be loaded down and when it is the ride is not bad at all."

Great Truck

By on Friday, February 5, 2010

"I have owned this truck for over 12 years. I purchased it to pull my horse trailer. Engine purrs like a kitten and has been the most reliable truck I have ever owned. Still get people interested in buying it. No rust and has plenty of power."

Excellent vehicle

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"I purchased my 94 F-350 Dually used. Even though its 2 wheel drive (want 4 wheel version) I have yet to get stuck in the winters on the ranch. Mine has the 5.8 (351cid) and has some power. I am sure the 7.5 (460cid) has tons more, but I am certain milage will drop dramatically. For the long commutes and daily driving, it rides smooth even for a dually on dirt roads. Built solid. The 1-ton versions haul well more then 2000lbs in the bed with no problems, even with the underpowered 5.8ltr. I am very amazed!"

205,000 Miles

By on Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Bought Vehicle new. Hate to buy a new one,but I need a 4X4. It will definately be another heavy Ford."

Outstanding Truck!

By on Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pros: "Ride, reliability, looks, power, exhaust note."

Cons: "Absolutely none"

1994 F-350

"I have owned my 1994 F-350 CC DRW 460 410 limited slip since new. I have no plan to ever sell it. Full Banks Power Pack and Trans Command. Original power train. Continual 2,000 lbs in bed. Has hauled an 11' Lance camper and towed 20' - 26' performance boats. I have taken very good care of this truck and it has taken very good care of me in return. I have a lot of aftermarket equipment on this truck since new, but that aside, the original power train runs as well and strong as when it was new. The only rust is unseen beneath the dually fenders. I routinely spray Fluid Film up into the small rusted areas and that has held it at bay for the 3 years since it first appeared. The rest of the truck, fenders, panels are very clean. As new actually. I have driven this truck on salty roads, but have always washed it very well underneath before garaging it during the winter. I also spray Fluid Film on the frame, spring shackles etc. and wherever I see surface rust. I change engine oil, Mobile 1 High Mileage and Mobile 1 filter at 5K mi intervals. Grease every 2.5K mi. All fluids, coolant, break, trans, rear diff. etc. are changed at 20K mi or 2 year intervals I have owned Ford trucks for my entire working life of 45 years and they have all been great, but this is the best one. I average 10 - 11 mpg mostly highway at 60 mph. Just a beautiful like new, reliable 22+ year old truck. The 460 likes to run at 2200 RPM + - with the Banks exhaust which is about 60 MPH."

1994 F-350

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals