• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab

8.2

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 ... 43 44 45 | Next

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

A really nice truck

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"I bought this truck in April, 2007 as one of the first of the model year. I now have 15,000 miles usage on the truck. I have been most pleased. The diesel engine is quite strong and the truck pulls well. Mileage, which has been discussed in multiple forums, has been slightly disappointing, but has gotten better recently. I am currently getting 13 city; 16.5 highway and 13 pulling loads of around 10K gross trailer weight. I would avoid the lower gear ratios if at all possible. The 4.88 trucks seem consistently to have by far the worst mileage. The truck is quite well made and quiet. I have had no mechanical issues. I have had a slight rattle in the headliner above the driver's seat which is being replaced. My experience has been positive and my local Ford dealer has been very responsive and wants me to really like the truck. On the highway the truck drives great either pulling or empty. In town, it is cumbersome and if one is not looking to do heavy work, the truck may be "too much" for a daily driver. This is a large and very heavy vehicle. It has very heavy frame and drivetrain/suspension components. It is not a car. I have experience with new GM products also and by comparison this is a much more heavily built truck, although the GM product would have been my next choice. I have been most well-pleased so far, but do caution people to not buy any HD truck without fully reviewing their needs. For a HD pickup this truck handles well and has solid engine power. It has great brakes and nifty features not seen on direct competitors' trucks. I personally like the look of the truck. Love it or not, it gets attention going doing the road, especially in the King Ranch trim level. I would buy this truck again, and having owned ten Ford's over the years, so far this is by far the nicest one I have driven. Ford did its homework this time. Potential purchasers need not be concerned about the 6.0L debacle in the 6.4L. A survey of seven dealers in my area reports that this engine has had the least problems of any diesel they have had. I suspect this is present in other areas also. Worth taking a look."

excellant truck

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"I have never owned a Ford before Dec.16 2006, And I bought this one because of 0% financing and I am very happy with it. I bought an XL with the V10 I dont need or want the bells and whistles for a work truck. Pulling a trailer around town with large spray tanks on it is no problem for this beast, as well as heading cross country with a stock trailwr loaded with show animals and the family. For the family stuff I would like a better seat as my wife and I have not so good backs and the after time in the seat you need more comfort. But No problems or complants at all. I have pulled 10,000 plus pounds, and have needed nothing extra on power. I get 8 MPG in town pulling a fairly heavy trailer stop and go with steep hills. On the road with a trailer 13 MPG. No trailer keeping my foot out of it (hard to do) on the road in hills 15MPG. Love the V10!!!!!"

By on Friday, December 07, 2007

By on Sunday, November 25, 2007

Previous | 1 ... 43 44 45 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals