2009 Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab

8.3

Based on 227 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Perfect fullsize towing rig

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Drives like a capable hauler, but obviously expens"

Cons: "Price of diesel..."

"I have owned this truck just over 2 years. The fuel economy obviously is better with time, but flawless truck! The options that include FX4 work wonderfully. I am not happy with the current price of air filters, or even fuel economy. I have owned several trucks, and I dont see this one ever leaving me on likes or decisions for others.... The downside: The truck now gets 15-16 mpg around town. I am close to 22 mpg highway (rarely driven), every year it gets better, and I confirm the results."

Biggest garbage

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"I've been a Ford owner for a long time and my whole construction fleet are Fords but after this truck, it will be really hard to go back to Ford. I bought this truck new (F250 crewcab Lariat with all the bells and whistles) and out here in Cali the on the concrete roads it feels like I'm driving a horse carriage. Hopping all over the place @ 60-75mph. I've on my 3rd set of brakes and the dealer states this is normal. I have other late model F250 longbeds that don't do this."

Great truck dependable and can go anywhere

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Great work truck very dependable"

"This truck is awesome just turned 190000 today have only needed brake pads, tires and wiper blades.... This truck has hauled it all from cranes, skid steers, huge pool, you name it can barely feel a load behind you. This truck can go anywhere with a load or not. Mine is just a stripped down supercab with a gas engine manual windows... but is able to hold my family of five and carry a load behind us."

Best truck I've ever owned!

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "All in, as far as options, comfort and POWER!"

Cons: "Small gas tank, mileage could be better."

"I bought this 2008 truck in June of 2011, with 20000 miles on the clock. I needed a heavy duty truck for pulling my 10000 LB camper, and this one does the job without effort. The diesel engine has power to spare, is quiet, has every feature possible, and is very comfortable, in town or on the road. My only complaint is fuel capacity. At 29 gallons, it was just not enough, so I changed the tank to an aftermarket under body 51 gallon tank. As mileage on these big diesels is around 15 in town, and about 11-12 pulling a 10000 LB load, I now have the range to go 765 miles around town and at least 500 when towing. All in all, this Ford is the best heavy duty truck I've ever had, and I've always been a Chevy guy!"

love this vehicle very comfortable and great ride

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "safe and tough"

Cons: "a little bit less fuel mileage"

"wouldn't drive any other brand as far as a rear collision i got rear ended at a dead stop the other vehicle hit me at 70 mph and this truck stands up to it's name BUILT FORD TOUGH my wife and i walked away from that accident with a few bumps and bruises"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals