2010 Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.2

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Best truck I've ever owned!

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "All in, as far as options, comfort and POWER!"

Cons: "Small gas tank, mileage could be better."

"I bought this 2008 truck in June of 2011, with 20000 miles on the clock. I needed a heavy duty truck for pulling my 10000 LB camper, and this one does the job without effort. The diesel engine has power to spare, is quiet, has every feature possible, and is very comfortable, in town or on the road. My only complaint is fuel capacity. At 29 gallons, it was just not enough, so I changed the tank to an aftermarket under body 51 gallon tank. As mileage on these big diesels is around 15 in town, and about 11-12 pulling a 10000 LB load, I now have the range to go 765 miles around town and at least 500 when towing. All in all, this Ford is the best heavy duty truck I've ever had, and I've always been a Chevy guy!"

love this vehicle very comfortable and great ride

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "safe and tough"

Cons: "a little bit less fuel mileage"

"wouldn't drive any other brand as far as a rear collision i got rear ended at a dead stop the other vehicle hit me at 70 mph and this truck stands up to it's name BUILT FORD TOUGH my wife and i walked away from that accident with a few bumps and bruises"

poor valve for the dollar

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

"The 5.4 engine is underpowered for this vehicle, transmission shifts up and down even on the highway due to lack of power. I have had problems with sticking brake calipers which Ford did not see as a problem, I had new ones installed by an indepedent garage, no problems since. The Gas Milage is Horrible at best 10.4 comb. The truck rides nice and is the best looking truck on the road."

Greatly Improved

By on Friday, March 13, 2009

"I have driven diesel pickups for decades. Brand is not the first consideration but rather service. I cannot have down time in the field. From the start of the truck to when I pull in the drive I am impressed with this truck. A little pricey but this truck is worth every dime. After a year driving this truck hard it has proven a great investment. The mileage could be better."

Needs larger tank

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Truck is overpriced. Great for towing, but milage is less than expected. Good power towing and solo. Not as many bells/whistles included on FX/4 for money."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals