• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2009 Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.3

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

great truck -great ride for a big truck

By on Monday, March 04, 2013

"I bought this truck 2 months ago. the best thing I have done in a long time. It has plenty of power and for a big truck, rides better than I hoped for. It is mor comfortable than my car and prefer it on long trips. It is a little thristy but all large trucks are. If your looking for mileage by a compact . if you want a working truck thats got it when you want it and is comfortable to drive that this is the truck to have"

Best Truck I've owned.... Very quiet for a disel

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pros: "Very quite for a disel"

Cons: "Wish fuel milage was better than 18mpg"

"Think I will keep this truck for the rest of my driving life. Absolutely love it."

Excellent truck for camper and boat towing

By on Friday, November 30, 2012

Pros: "great looks, towing, comfort and milage"

Cons: "price is a bit steep"

One Great Truck

"I use this truck. I put a 4000 pound camper in the bed and tow a 7000 pound boat behind it. I go up the steepest mountains at full speed 65MPH no problem and with avg towing with camper of 12.9 miles per gallon. When I'm using just the truck avg 15.7 miles per gallon. When I reprogram the truck with my own settings I get 18.4 miles per gallon highway and 16 mpg city. The only thing I think could be improved is cab noise could be better however the automatic sound increase in radio set at 7 the noise becomes less a problem. The step tailgate that I thought I wouldn't use much is so convienient that I use it often. I guess the only thing I would change about it is the handle should be changable to right side. The absolute best truck I have ever had. Puts my 1991 F-350 to shame in every area from towing to comfort and milage. If you need a reliable truck that hauls and tows great as well as looks great this is the truck fo you."

One Great Truck

If it's not a 7.3, don't buy a Ford!

By on Friday, October 26, 2012

"I owned a 7.3 that was awesome. I was a great truck, but it just was too old. Owned a 6.4 that I hated! Nothing but problems with it. Now I'm starting to hate my 6.7! It's already on its 3rd turbo. The truck has already had a couple engine oil leaks. The truck is in the shop now for a radiator leak. The dealer is going replace the radiator, but want's next? I've only had the truck for a year."

BEST F250 SINCE 7.3L

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

Pros: "mileage for a big truck and loaded"

Cons: "smaller second row seats & depth ht of bed"

"The only negative thing I can say about my 2012 F250 is that my 2012 F150 had more leg room in the back seat of the crew cab and that the ht of the bed walls of the F150 were about 2" taller….lol I have an F250 FX4 6.7 V-8 turbo diesel with a bed cover and about 400-500 lbs of equipment in back all the time under cover. I get about 17-18 mpg everyday driving (city/hwy) at 65-75mph on hwy. I get about 12 mpg towing a 4500 lb travel trailer that is 35ft long at 70 mph… I would get a little better gas mileage but at times the Ford exhaust cleaning system kicks in and drops my mileage. This cleaning is sometimes quick or at times 20 minutes. But I don't mind because all the exhaust puts out is steam and is great for the environment. Oh by the way, despite what Dodge says in its commercials, by law next year they have to add the same thing for the exhaust… I had a 6.0 diesel with no problems but traded it due to all the problems everyone else had and it had 120,000 miles. I hope my 6.7 diesel last for a long time. I love this truck and it hase everything on it except the King Ranch leather."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals