2008 Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.3

Based on 227 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Best vehicle ever owned, big,safe, lots of power,

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Large, beautiful, powerful and fun to drive"

Cons: "Fuel economy 10 mpg city"

Big and beautiful!!!!

"My wife and I saw this truck at a local sales lot. My wife said immediately that she would buy this truck, so we did. I can't get her out of it. We also bought a mini van around the same time which she really liked, but after buying this truck, she won't drive the minivan. She feels safe in the truck and there is plenty of power to spare. The only reservation I have about the truck is the ten mpg. Other than that I love our ford f250 4 door. We are examining the possibilities of buying a new one. Great truck!!!!!"

Big and beautiful!!!!

2010 Diesel King Ranch

By on Monday, August 01, 2011

"Tows the 9200 boat very well. 18 MPG on a 1300 mile interstate hwy road trip, 10-12 towing 9200lbs, 13-14 around town(not city stop and go). Solid ride, no rattles or squeeks, great fit and finish. Pricey, but worth it if you need to tow and haul and want to do it in style. The only negative I can think of is turning radius and that is made up for in stability towing. Overall a great truck."

excellent truck

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "good value, very reliable ,haul anything"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"I have owned several trucks but i love this truck for its simplicity no frills truck crank windows lock out hubs all what a truck should be."

great truck, pass everything but a gas station

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "quiet cab, great ride for a 3/4 ton."

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"This has been a great truck so far. bought with 32k on it, have now owned for exactly a year now and have 68k now. I have had absolutly zero problems with it to date, knock on wood. The power is amazing and the cab is as quiet as a gas truck, a much improvement over my 04 with the 6.0. The only issue is fuel mileage, which as fuel prices increase it makes a huge impact on a 30k per year mile guy like myself. The average has been roughly 14mpg, this has a lot to do with the diesel particulate filter which chokes down the fuel mileage, my 04 6.0 averaged 16mpg. All in all though i would definatly buy again."

Great dependable, power 2 spare. MPG 12.2 city

By on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Pros: "Highway dream machine, comfort level of a luxury c"

Cons: "city / mall parking. city mpg"

"My first 4 wheeldrive and I discover it has manual locking hubs. Cross country trips of 600 miles plus are easy and confortable. Cab offers excellent leg room to all. External power mirrors sensitive to adjustment. Parking in city challenging, Turn radius large. Based on purchase price and cost for fuel the gas 5.4 is the better choice. Cruise Control works well and is easy to use. Fit and finish are first class. Road noise windows closed minimal. Zero issues with product quality. oil and filters the only expense to date."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals