• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

1995 Ford F250 Super Cab

Based on 269 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

great overall truck 4wd regular cab long bed 460.

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "power, actually fun and easy to drive. 4wd"

Cons: "gas mileage."

"I have had this truck a while, and it's awesome. It is actually a great truck to drive steering is super easy. My wife love driving this truck. I have really use it for what it was made for. I had 2 yards of dirt in the back, that's about 3000lbs and it got up to speed with easy. I do have the big boy 460 and if you are really looking for a work truck don't waist your time with the 302 or 351 only way I would take the diesel over the 460 if it was the turbo diesel. The only complaint I have is gas mileage but it honestly is bad for the big tires and 460, I get around 12 mpg in the city I have never really taken it on the highway for long trips to test highway mpg. My 93 has the automatic 4wd and it's nice to be able to just shift and it's in 4wd. The brakes had an issue when I got where the back brakes would lock up all the time so I replace the entire brake system and found out it was the back brakes were wore out on one side so the other side was over working and broke the pads long store short if your back breaks are locking up it may be time for new back brakes."

Great work horse!

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "love the 5 speed diesel"

Cons: "Its just getting old, and no cup holders. :)"

"Have the diesel version of this truck, and it sure will take a beating. I have a welder mounted to the vehicle which weighs over half a ton,couple hundred pounds of tools, ladder rack, and the truck doesn't even notice the added weight. It is 19 years old right now and will start in this crazy -20 degree winters with out being plugged in! When parts do brake its easy to work on. I am very happy with this truck."

Bulletproof

By on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pros: "Pulls things easily. Tight body. Drives great."

Cons: "The diesel engine is noisy and the fuel is smelly."

"Power to pull. Drives great. Excellent brakes and steering. No rattles after 124,000 miles over 19 years. The only rattle is the latch on the aftermarket tailgate and sometimes the fifth wheel hitch over extreme bumps. The Ford part is still like new. The paint has held up very well. One of my neighbors had 7000 in damage during a hailstorm whereas my Ford didn't have a scratch."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "Goes through anything"

Cons: "Gas miliage kills me"

"This thing is a beast. I would not be afraid to drive this thing anywhere, through anything."

I bought this truck new. Reliable and flawless.

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Best diesel motor ever."

Cons: "Mileage is starting to get up there."

"Best truck and motor ever. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. Mileage is still as good as when I bought it. I have changed oil every 2,500 miles. Never been in the motor. Changed Automatic Transmission once. After 20 years though, it is time for a new Ford Truck now that they have figured out the new diesel motor."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals