• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2014 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,203 - $32,372.

10/8.1

Based on 626 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

GM changed to Ford

By on Saturday, August 01, 2009

"Nicest pick-up I have owned. GM vehicles for 30 years, 1st ford owned, This vehicle is untouchable by any auto maker at this time, from the styling to the SYNC navigation system...untouchable!!!"

amazing !!!!

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"I live in Vancouver Canada and just bought the 2009 xlt supercrew (royal red) F-150 4x2. I'm so impressed I find myself outside just staring at it. My wife has to call me in like a kid playing in the dirt. Everyday for 2 weeks I find something new that I wasn't aware of. I had a '98 xl f-150 4.2 and was very pleased with it. Things started going wrong and my wife wanted me to start looking around, even though I didn't want to part with this one. We needed power for a trailer we hope to get next year and boy do we have it. The price tag was around $34,000 and with employee pricing and delivery discount it brought down to approx. $24.000, then we had trade-in and good down payment. Right now we pay little over $300 a month / 72 months for an amazing machine. We have a grandson, so the back seat was important and he's very safe sitting in the middle. I'm finding the gas miliage roughly the same as the older truck. So now I'll be getting more exercise because this 'baby' will be parked at the far corner of the parking lot...:) Thankyou FORD :) PS...the reason I gave the comfort stars only 4 is because I'm 6'3" and I've had to get used to the smaller door opening. I keep hitting my head, no worries. Small problem...every vehicle is different and I'm sure I'll catch on. Cheers......."

Awesome Truck

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"Ive got the 2009 XLT and love it. It looks amazing, the interior is incredible, i love the dash. the engine sounds wonderful and sure can get up and go. it works wonders for towing with the trailer sway control. there is plenty of room behind the seats for storing cargo. the bed is very deep which was a help when i was moving. the only drawback i have found is that my upholstery keeps coming loose on my driver seat. i have to keep reattaching it under the seat which is aggravating. but overall this truck was WELL worth the 26,000 i paid for it. i absolutely love it and WILL be buying another one a couple years down the road."

Ford has done it this time

By on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

"This is the best ford F 150 ever. Mine came with the 65 series tires on the 18 inch rims. Ive never had a truck that rides this good. Ive loaded it down with lumber and still had lots of power to pull my construction trailer. I just love the sync system thats in it for the hands free calling and the voice comes in through the speakers. Keep up the great work ford"

By on Monday, June 29, 2009