• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2013 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 727 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

FORD MOTOR COMPANY BUILDS THE FINEST PICK-UP TRUCK

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "BEST VALUE, LOOKS, DURABILITY, RIDE, GREAT SERVIC"

"FORD PICK-UP ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, VALUE, SERVICE, UTILITY, DURABILITY, BEST RIDE, MOST STABLE, PICK-UPS ON THE MARKET. THEY ARE A PLEASURE TO DRIVE. THEY HAVE THE MOST TASTEFUL INTERIOR TRIM AND COLORS OF ANY TRUCKS ON THE MARKET AND THEY ARE THE MOST DURABLE VEHICLES AVALIABLE."

very good vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "Very good truck overall. Well built."

Cons: "Bed needs to be a little longer."

"Most comfortable and best handling truck I have ever owned. Very good gas mileage and plenty of power"

Best ever Pickup

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Great mileage, ride & power , fit & finish- great"

Cons: "King Ranch option is high priced. but worth it."

"Really love this truck , as with the 5.0 V8. it has great power and sound , mileage is good and I get a real life 17-19mpg in city or hwy. very quite & smooth ride. No problems what so ever in 30,000 miles. The only thing I do not care for is the traction control over ride - in the fact it defaults back to ON when ever the truck is shut off. I feel this truck is superior to all others on the market. I love the 5.0 V8 and will stay with that engine in my next one. Finish is perfect . It is what to expect in a truck that coast this much. Really love the exhaust note- Ford did their homework on this one."

Best running, most confortable truck ever.

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

"This is the most agile, best running, best towing truck that I have owned or had any dealings with. My truck is a 4X4. I have a friend with a identical truck that is a two wheel drive with a rear axle lock. He seems to be able to go anywhere that I can. His truck seems to track and ride better than my truck with about two more mpg. I have owned this truck 3 years with absolutely no issues"

I have absolutely loved this truck

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "absolutely everything but the tires"

Cons: "expensive tire sizing"

"over the past 40 years I have bought 14 trucks new (chevy & ford only) this has been my favorite. In second place was a 79 ford super cab. Prior to this truck I had a 2006 silverado which was a good truck. This ford is quieter, smoother, the 6 speed tranny always keeps you at the right RPM, and, when I hook on my 3 horse trailer this truck has better side to side and front to back stability. The small v8 is more than adequate for how much and often I tow but would need an upgrade to the larger engine if I towed more. Can't say enough about how much I have/do like/d this truck. Has unbelievable room in the back seat. Only downside is that for once in my life when I go and look at new trucks now I just can't generate any enthusiasm about buying one. Oh, and I will comp[lain about the totally unnecessary 275 55R20 tires that are exorbitant to replace. And the pirelli scorpions that came on it were total garbage. I have Nitto Crosstek tires on now and they have been pretty good."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals