• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2013 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 687 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I get less that 10 mpg in town & 16 highway

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "none, cons out weigh pros, costs too much-operate"

Cons: "Terrible gas mileage. Ford tried to fix, no luck,"

"A dealership dumped the computer program and re-loaded. No luck, still gets TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE. I was told it had to learn my driving habits!! Sorry excuse for I can't fix it. I don't know if I will ever buy another Ford Truck. This one costs me a fortune in gas. The tires on this truck are Pirelli Scorpion brand. These are the roughest riding tires on the road. I ask a FORD dealer to check balance, instead of balancing they said I had too much air. They still ride terrible, I can feel the vibration in the steering wheel and in the seat as I drive. Most of the expensive wheels have over 3.5 ounces of weight on every tire. I grew up in garages and this is just not acceptable. But ford would like to make other excuses for the problem. IF YOU CAN"T FIX IT DON"T SELL IT"

Best truck I've owned

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"I love this truck, it handles great, is comfortable and pulls my 27' travel trailer like it wasn't there"

FORD MOTOR COMPANY BUILDS THE FINEST PICK-UP TRUCK

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "BEST VALUE, LOOKS, DURABILITY, RIDE, GREAT SERVIC"

"FORD PICK-UP ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, VALUE, SERVICE, UTILITY, DURABILITY, BEST RIDE, MOST STABLE, PICK-UPS ON THE MARKET. THEY ARE A PLEASURE TO DRIVE. THEY HAVE THE MOST TASTEFUL INTERIOR TRIM AND COLORS OF ANY TRUCKS ON THE MARKET AND THEY ARE THE MOST DURABLE VEHICLES AVALIABLE."

Best running, most confortable truck ever.

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

"This is the most agile, best running, best towing truck that I have owned or had any dealings with. My truck is a 4X4. I have a friend with a identical truck that is a two wheel drive with a rear axle lock. He seems to be able to go anywhere that I can. His truck seems to track and ride better than my truck with about two more mpg. I have owned this truck 3 years with absolutely no issues"

I have absolutely loved this truck

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "absolutely everything but the tires"

Cons: "expensive tire sizing"

"over the past 40 years I have bought 14 trucks new (chevy & ford only) this has been my favorite. In second place was a 79 ford super cab. Prior to this truck I had a 2006 silverado which was a good truck. This ford is quieter, smoother, the 6 speed tranny always keeps you at the right RPM, and, when I hook on my 3 horse trailer this truck has better side to side and front to back stability. The small v8 is more than adequate for how much and often I tow but would need an upgrade to the larger engine if I towed more. Can't say enough about how much I have/do like/d this truck. Has unbelievable room in the back seat. Only downside is that for once in my life when I go and look at new trucks now I just can't generate any enthusiasm about buying one. Oh, and I will comp[lain about the totally unnecessary 275 55R20 tires that are exorbitant to replace. And the pirelli scorpions that came on it were total garbage. I have Nitto Crosstek tires on now and they have been pretty good."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals