• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2013 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,419 - $30,454.

10/8.2

Based on 626 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Superior Pickup Truck-better then the best

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I bought a new 2010 Ford F-150 super cab SXT. The quality of this truck exceeded my expectations. I traded in my 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis for this truck. I also had a 1995 Ford F-150 prior to the GM. I decided it was time to go back to the F-150. Boy do I have no regrets. This truck has it all. I was extremely skeptical getting the new 4.6 liter 24 valve engine. My Grand Marquis had the exact same engine minus the valves. I did not think this truck would have the power it needed. Once I test drove this truck I was proven wrong. This engine is efficient, powerful and quiet. If quiet isn’t your thing well you can change that. The engine teams up with a 6 speed transmission. The tranny is smart and shifts with ease. I now have 1000 miles on the truck and I am already averaging 18 miles per gallon. Microsoft sync is a very nice touch and something none of the competitors have (oh yeah there is on-star but you pay for it) I have never given any vehicle a 5 star rating across the board(go and look if you want proof) This truck deserves and has earned every star! Thank you FORD!"

Best Truck ever bought

By on Friday, April 09, 2010

"I love this truck i just bought it and its amazing the sync system is worth every penny its a fantastic ride!"

By on Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Owned a bunch but this is the best

By on Sunday, March 21, 2010

"This is one well put together truck, I have owned Chevy and Dodge, will stay with Ford. The 5.4L 320 horse engine is great. The trim is outstanding, and will haul hay like its not even there."

6 speed tranny

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

"I bought a f-150 4 door 4wheel drive lariat,with all the bells. Not happy with 6-speed auto trans. Clunky, shifts weird between 30 and forty when cold. Sometime when down shift on incline will shift hard.Thinking I may need extended warranty coverage to keep from paying for tranny down the road! Took to ford house they said was normal. What would you expect?(TOYOTA) Truck has 4200 miles on it. That is my only gripe but I find it to be serious."

By on Friday, March 19, 2010

2009 Crew 4/Door

By on Friday, March 19, 2010

"Exceptional vehichle, comfortable and great on long trips."

best truck by far

By on Monday, March 15, 2010

"this truck goes above and beyond expectations better than advertised fuel milage, better quality, tows more than advertised with ease and hauls more as well! love the new traction control, didnt have a problem even with all the snow and ice cant beleive it!"

Great Truck

By on Friday, March 05, 2010

"Great truck! The head rest is only issue I had with it. Solution... Put in vice and bend the post a little."

Forget the Warranty

By on Monday, March 01, 2010

"Bought a new '09 F-150 Crewcab Flame Blue Flareside FX4 - what a beautiful truck... until you get it home. I bought this truck thinking I'd keep it 10 years like most prior GM vehicles, but now I can't get rid of it fast enough. It has a ringing noise the dealer 'can't hear', a defective rear window defroster that they won't replace, only do an unsightly improper repair job on (and now scratched the paint), and when you crawl underneath, you'll discover the oil filter rubs against the lower radiator hose. This was my first Ford, and quite honestly from the lack of customer service both on the dealer and corporate levels, my last. I can not convey how frustrated and upset I am from the hours wasted trying to get a rear window defroster replaced under warranty. At first, the interior seems nice. As a couple of weeks go by, you'll notice how cheap all the plastic soon feels. Second, the gas mileage is not even close to advertised. The highest I've been able to get is 16mpg highway. All in all, the looks may be impressive, but the truck, and Ford, lack the ability to back it up."

See if you qualify for