• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2013 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,571 - $30,588.

10/8.2

Based on 591 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Awesome!

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "mpgs, power, hauling cap., styling, comfort, quiet"

Cons: "S/cab rear doors, sun visor extension"

First day at new home in the Shasta Valley, Northern California.

"2012 F150 FX4 supercab with ecoboost. Have the off-road and tow package, navigation, backup cam, tailgate step and side steps. Not even a hint of a problem. Mileage was about 17.0 for the 1st 4K, then started improving. MPG now up to 18.5 overall and rising. Long trips through mountains and valleys, 75% hwy/ 25% city, is consistently 21 mpg. That's better than I got with my previous Tacoma V-6, 4WD. The 36 gallon tank = 700 mile radius, so I get best gas prices. It's quiet, ride is comfortable, and as others have said, it turns heads. I burn pellets for winter heat, and buy a ton at a time for savings. Fork lift drops the ton pallet in the back and I'm off. No problem. Bed load is 3100 lbs. Towing is 11,300! Added aftermarket Dual Liner bedliner, Extang folding bed cover, and DeeZee tailgate assist (an inexpensive add-on that lets the gate down gently). Totally awesome."

First day at new home in the Shasta Valley, Northern California.

my third F-150; this one is the best I've had yet.

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pros: "good value for the truck"

Cons: "no back up camera on this 2010 Lariat."

"Friends who have ridden in my truck say it's the best they've been in and some are Dodge and /Chevy truck owners. My dad owns a Dodge and wishes he would have bought a Ford like mine instead. The towing capacity and capability is great. My wife and I have thousands of miles logged while towing and this is our best experience yet."

Very disappointing economy

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, looks, handling, power."

Cons: "Miserable economy, high tech features unreliable"

"Had this new 4WD truck only 6 months and I'm already selling it. The economy is a full 25% below the EPA rating and I'm a senior who drives it gently. I also put over 30k a year on my truck as I live 15 miles from the nearest town. Besides the terrible economy, the high tech goodies on this truck were not proven in by Ford and are disappointing. So far the Navigation has failed me once, the voice recognition only works for it about 60% of the time, the USB audio connection is almost worthless for anything but recharging a phone. The truck is reliable otherwise and comfortable to drive but for a sole vehicle with a 6 cylinder engine to only get an average of 16 mpg with an EPA rating of 17/21 is unacceptable. I pour over $100 a week into the tank of this gas hog. I would only recommend it to someone who is rich and doesn't mind huge gas bills every time they fill up."

The Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "Powerful, comfortable, feature-rich"

Cons: "Wasn't free"

"I've had this truck for about four years now averaging about 35,000 miles per year for the first three years. Needless to day, I've spent a LOT of time in this vehicle. Regarding the driving dynamics, the truck is smooth, quiet and responsive and can accelerate quickly when necessary. I've driven on road trips in excess of 12 hours many, many times and I stay comfortable throughout. This truck (with this package - FX4 with towing) has plenty of power and I've towed a couple of tons here and there. Under extremely heavy loads, the gas mileage drops drastically (which is to be expected) and one has to keep an eye on temperatures. But under normal towing for a truck this size, it's hard to even remember there's a trailer back there. The only issue I've had with reliability was with the front steering assembly which failed within the first few months and was covered under warranty. This wasn't dangerous; it just made the steering feel more like Armstrong steering than power steering. In short, I've loved this vehicle since the day I bought it. When it comes time to get a new vehicle, I'll most likely get another one."

Bought new, have never looked back

By on Monday, September 09, 2013

Pros: "Good on the road, heavy pay load, large seating"

Cons: "Hard seats"

"Good truck, but wish I got the long bed. Comfort OK but need seat covers for my rear as they are hard. Equipment works well and truck never gives a problem. This is my Third Super Crew. Had Chevrolet and Dodge in the past, but they were both poor truck and drove badly."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25