• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2013 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $46,748 - $48,355.

10/8.2

Based on 652 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Overall perfect in performance and comfort

By on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"I highly recommend the F150 FX4 for performance, comfort, and power. Overall this vehicle rates a top five star in quality and fuel economy. I ordered this truck and started driving it on December 21, 2008 and am highly pleased. As well, the service is high quality at my Ford dealer. Kudos to FORD!!!! I have owned four other FORD vehicles and this FX4 is the best I have driven!!!"

WORST TRUCK

By on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Not happy with my 2010 f150 supercrew cab. 12 miles per gallon, no pick up or passing power. had it to ford dealer twice. they say that is just how they are. I have a hard time beliving that. i'v had this truck 8 mounths and would love to take back this purchase....."

By on Saturday, May 08, 2010

Great truch

By on Saturday, May 01, 2010

"I have owned this truck for over a year. I have traveled on the highway, in the mountains off road, on ice, snow, rain, you name it. Impressive points: Until the snow and ice build up to over a foot I do not need four wheel drive due to traction control. Traveling on the highway. If I cut back my speed to 60 65 mph I can get 28 miles per gallon. Took a 130 mile trip going easy. Some in town driving and averaged 26 miles per gallon. On average I get 23 on highway and 18 in town. Much better than my 02 Ranger and much more power. On extreme rocky conditions the steering changes to give more control. Not sure what this option is, but it really helps. Pulling a 2200 lb trailer is like nothing is there. Trailer sway is incredible. I like to be hard on my vehicles to make sure I know my limits. Yet to find the limit. The cab is extremely quite! Overall, I cannot imagine driving a different truck. Don't get me wrong, I like Chevy and Dodge, but would choose the new Ford every time."

Watch Out!!

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

"We bought this truch in June 09, I thought it was an excellent truck, until it started giving problems. As you take off and stop the truck makes a jerking sensation. Took it to the dealer 5 times they tell me thats the way the motor was built. I have never owned a truck that does not have a smooth start and stop. I hate it! Its really annoying. Don't buy this truck!!! Im fixing to trade mine in."

FORD F-150 STX

By on Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Just bought the new STX Supercab with power equipment and decor package. I really like the new styling and the 18" Alloys. Owned a 1999 supercab in the past, this truck is a vast improvement. This is alot of truck for the money. $4500 in rebates, cant beat it. Lift assist tailgate is awesome! Lot better gas mpg than the RAM Hemi I got rid of! The ride is really comfortable."

Superior Pickup Truck-better then the best

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I bought a new 2010 Ford F-150 super cab SXT. The quality of this truck exceeded my expectations. I traded in my 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis for this truck. I also had a 1995 Ford F-150 prior to the GM. I decided it was time to go back to the F-150. Boy do I have no regrets. This truck has it all. I was extremely skeptical getting the new 4.6 liter 24 valve engine. My Grand Marquis had the exact same engine minus the valves. I did not think this truck would have the power it needed. Once I test drove this truck I was proven wrong. This engine is efficient, powerful and quiet. If quiet isn’t your thing well you can change that. The engine teams up with a 6 speed transmission. The tranny is smart and shifts with ease. I now have 1000 miles on the truck and I am already averaging 18 miles per gallon. Microsoft sync is a very nice touch and something none of the competitors have (oh yeah there is on-star but you pay for it) I have never given any vehicle a 5 star rating across the board(go and look if you want proof) This truck deserves and has earned every star! Thank you FORD!"

Best Truck ever bought

By on Friday, April 09, 2010

"I love this truck i just bought it and its amazing the sync system is worth every penny its a fantastic ride!"

By on Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Owned a bunch but this is the best

By on Sunday, March 21, 2010

"This is one well put together truck, I have owned Chevy and Dodge, will stay with Ford. The 5.4L 320 horse engine is great. The trim is outstanding, and will haul hay like its not even there."