• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2013 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $46,635 - $48,238.

10/8.2

Based on 670 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Highly Disappointed - FX4 Stepside

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Well, this is my first Ford since my father swore at them when I was 10. Now I know why. Terrible gas mileage and no power - I always find myself standing hard on the gas pedal to accelerate; even with the 5.4 liter. I am lucky if the cruise control will hold a speed +/- 4 mph and the 6-speed transmission is always shifting. I discovered a factory-defective rear window defroster after 2 months and had to go through arbitration with the Better Business Bureau to get it replaced after several months of letters and phone calls to Ford... Nice! The interior, at first glance, looks nice, until you realize it is all cheap plastic and and sounds accordingly every time it is touched. The plastic bedrail covers, tie-downs, and fender flares have faded and show the 'plastic swirl' already. The suspension squeaks terribly - enough that I hate driving around with the windows down. The lower radiator hose rests against the oil filter - I can see a blown radiator hose in the future due to Ford's poor design. And most embarrassing of all, I got stuck in the sand (with 4X4 and a locking rear axle!) Due to Ford's wonderful traction control, it wouldn't let me keep the tires turning. It is supposed to be over-ridden by holding the traction switch, but it resets so fast that I couldn't get out and sunk in. I had planned to keep it 8-10 yrs like all my vehicles, but I am already planning to dispose of this truck. This is my first Ford... and last. On a couple of positive notes, the rear seating area is huge and at least it looks nice sitting on the 20" tires (with the front 2" lift/leveling kit)!"

Has Everything and Safe

By on Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"I absolutely love this vehicle. I owned a 2010 F150 Lariat before I bought this one. The Lariat saved my life when i was hit going 50mph by a Dump Truck. It was totaled but my 9month old was completely fine. The rear heated seats are a wonderful upgrade and the cooled seats are something I will never go without again. I feel the safest I have ever been when in this truck and never have to worry if my child will be okay in an accident."

Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"I love my F-150 and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new truck."

appearance-great

By on Friday, November 26, 2010

"I have previously owned GMC pick-ups for years. First F150 ever. Styling is excellent, ride is average(jumps around, stiff), bucket seat comfort is below average compared to the GMC. Leather interior does not seem to be quite as good as GMC. Interior features are superior to GMC except for leather seats. Navigation system is much better than GMC and the radio sound system is much better. Engine acceleration not as good as GMC."

By on Thursday, November 25, 2010