2012 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 825 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Awesome Truck

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"I bought this truck over a month ago and I love it! my only disappointment is it did not come with remote start as part of the package deal! I thought by buying an upper tier truck it would have it standard!"

appearance-great

By on Friday, November 26, 2010

"I have previously owned GMC pick-ups for years. First F150 ever. Styling is excellent, ride is average(jumps around, stiff), bucket seat comfort is below average compared to the GMC. Leather interior does not seem to be quite as good as GMC. Interior features are superior to GMC except for leather seats. Navigation system is much better than GMC and the radio sound system is much better. Engine acceleration not as good as GMC."

By on Friday, November 5, 2010

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

By on Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great Choice!

By on Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"I switched from Chevy to Ford and I am glad I did after driving this truck for a day!"

Best truck I have ever owned

By on Friday, February 13, 2009

"I have been driving Chevys for years. This truck blows them all away. An extra 6 inches in the cab gives you tons of room. Navigation and backup camera are awesome. Sony sound system is great. Most comfortable truck I have ever driven. Highly recommend this truck."

I'm so happy that I may not trade it in yet.

By on Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pros: "Very comfortable on long drives."

Cons: "sync navigation not reliable. Use a gps."

"I'm very happy that I got the 3.7 v-6 (no ecoboost). Still riding on original tires and brakes. She still has the new car shine despite Florida sun. No problems except for the sync which is sometimes unreliable. She does labor a bit towing a small rv at highway speeds. Never got estimated mpg but that's because the EPA gave auto manufacturers unreasonable demands."

Ecoboost is a fabulous engine

By on Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pros: "Power, flexibility, looks, engineering, low maint."

Cons: "Lots of plastic. Gas filler door spring broke."

At its home in the Shasta Valley, CA

"Ordered mine with as an FX4 plus pkg with tow mirrors. Wanted Nav but not all in the package I'd have to order to get it, so I went with aftermarket Pioneer Navi with sound system and backup camera. 4+ years and 85K later and couldn't be happier. Tows a 24' trailer with ease and hauls 1T pallets of wood pellets easily over the Siskiyou Pass. Flawless operation on long vacation trips. Ecoboost 3.5 is powerful and has we've gotten lifetime 18.6 mpg. Overall, couldn't be happier."

At its home in the Shasta Valley, CA

This is an amazing truck. Works well, comfortable.

By on Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pros: "Rides great, tows even better, and power for days"

Cons: "ecoboost mileage is bad. Sync can make you swear"

The happy couple

"This truck has worked well. The ecoboost engine is powerful enough to pull my 32' travel trailer with absolute ease and get good gas mileage while doing it. ( 10.5 average).Do not, however expect good mileage around town because 11.4 is my average. ( does include some hills). The Ford Sync has me yelling at it sometimes, and the navigation sends me to far off place that it shouldn't, but happy overall."

The happy couple

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, July 11, 2016

Pros: "5.0 v8, handling, off road capability"

Cons: "Cant think of any"

"Very stout truck. Love the styling. The 5.0 V8 is astounding. Very solid and well built truck. I wont drive anything but fords."

Nice Ride

By on Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pros: "You feel like you own the road."

Cons: "Can't really think of any right now."

"I own a 2014 F150 XLT Super Crew cab 4x4 Oklahoma edition off road package pick-up. I put a 6 inch rough country lift with 35" tires and 20 inch wheels. I changed the exhaust to a 3 inch from engine to tail pipe with a magnaflow muffler. It has a Air raid cold air intake. It has the factory color fender flares. I also darkened the tail lights and cab light. It looks, sounds, and drives amazing. excellent power and acceleration. If you would like to see pictures of it and get some ideas of a makeover email me for pics."

Great vacation vehicle for family travel.

By on Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pros: "Safe"

"Excellant"

xlt plus pkg very smoth ride quiet comfortable

By on Sunday, May 29, 2016

Cons: "0"

"sound dampening package;very quiet,smoth handling very comf. ride;great gas mileage power when you want it[twin turbo eco boost eng.)"

Very reliable.

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, Good power, Easy to work on"

Cons: "Ford puts many restrictions on the motor."

"5L, 302ci coyote motor is a beast. Very reliable and easy to access most things in the engine bay. If you get rid of Fords massively restrictive intake and exhaust, this motor performs excellent."

Awesome Truck

By on Wednesday, March 23, 2016

"This truck does not disappoint in any way!!!!!"

Truly "Built Ford Tough"!!!!!

By on Thursday, January 7, 2016

I don't own this car

Pros: "Best truck ever made, techy, and innovative"

Cons: "Driver cupholder doesn't support large bottles"

"My father traded in his 2005 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4 4.0L V6 with a 6-speed manual for a new truck May 2015. He wanted a larger truck because he wanted to haul an enclosed trailer, since his Tacoma could only tow up to 6,500 pounds. He asked me what is the best truck around? I told him, why Ford of course! He kept looking at Dodges, and I told him that they have rust and transmission problems. Both he and I searched for one, I kept looking at brand new ones with the EcoBoost engines, but couldn't even find the base XL with 4x4 with a few options under $25,000. You see, I would love to buy my cars brand new. But he has never bought a new vehicle. So he found a 2010 F-150 with the 4.6L 3V (24 total valves) V8 with the gear-knob 4x4 drive system that had the same layout as the Tacoma did, but just a different engagement method. We have yet to test the truck out in snow, cause it's been too warm for a flake to fall, but we have certainly loaded it towing-wise. We even towed a 8,000-pound flat-nose trailer that wasn't very large, and I'll say, despite my dad constantly checking the tach whenever it downshifted to 3500 RPM when it was losing speed going up a hill, I'd say it truly stands up to it's motto, "Built Ford Tough". Now we have a 2-4,000 pound V-nose enclosed trailer, not very big (6x12 i think), and it tows it with no problem, not to say that there is 50 extra pounds for food and other stuff, as well as a polaris 850 sportsman 4x4 in it, AND my new fourwheeler a polaris 300 hawkeye 4x2 on the bed, which weighs 525-pounds dry, and the truck is well tuned for the performance and capability of the truck. The truck is very quiet, and get this... near 2015 2.7L EcoBoost 4x2 economy result... one trip we got 25.6MPG the old-fashioned way! On the computer, 18.0 was the best, with cruise set @ 85 and coasting down to VA. Very impressed with Ford."

Best vehicle I have owned so far

By on Monday, December 7, 2015

Pros: "great price. good on gas. Reliable. spacious"

Cons: "Extended cad is kind of inconvenient having kids"

"Reliable. Great on gas for a truck. Drives great. Sits comfortable"

BEST TRUCK EVER

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "great truck"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love this truck !!! and I'm a Chevy guy ! GREAT power!!! 5.0 never let me down..."

First Pickup

By on Thursday, October 29, 2015

"This is My first pickup so far and judging the way this truck drives and feels i will definitely continue buying them. i bought the FX2 Tremor regular cab and it is great a lot of power and very comfortable. gas mileage is about as good as the toyota car i was driving previously so i am very happy with that as well all around amazing truck. Ford definitely has a customer for life!"

Luxury truck

By on Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pros: "Look and feels classy"

Cons: "Voice command, for pairing"

"I was looking for a luxury truck, to replace my basic Ford Edge. And boy, am I please. All brawls outside, and leather, comfy, inside, with a lot of head and leg room for us big guys. The driving is smooth. The liarte version is great for a night on the town, very classy. You won't go wrong. I loved my Edge, but it was basic. No Bluetooth, no power seats, let alone heated seats, or fog lights. The F150 in tuxedos black. Has everything, the looks and power of a pickup truck and limousine class."

they thought of everything

By on Friday, October 16, 2015

Pros: "quality, design, practical and yet fun, looks grea"

Cons: "wish is got better gas miliage"

"Ford really listened to what people want and this is the result. Its perfect"

A beautiful truck for the long haul.

By on Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable ride, quiet, roomy cab"

Cons: "Cheap plastic grill, short oil dip stick"

"A very nice truck that is just as comfortable and a pleasure to drive as my Grand Cherokees. It's very quiet. I have the 5.0L V8, (which is the coyote 302 Boss used in Mustang GT's). Unlike the overly obnoxiously loud RAM HD's populating the roads (just my opinion), I find the quietly muffled 5.0L a pleasure with regards to holding conversations, hearing the radio at a normal level, or just the near silence when I need it after a long day at work. However, stomp on the pedal and the beast roars to life with a real rich tone, while putting the needle at 60 within 6.5 seconds, (turning heads and surprising many speeding bandits trying to overtake me). I really like the six-speed tranny. Very smooth. Can barely notice it shifting. I have the Supercrew 4x4, and it sits noticeably taller than most standard trucks. Which is a con for those whom need easy access to the bed. (It will require a step accessory). While I'm an avid off-roader/jeeper,this may be my first truck that I don't feel needs to be lifted. The cabin is very large, I can stretch out. With adjustable pedals, I can easily reach the wheel, without worry of leg cramps on long hauls. The high ceiling was made for large hats/tall folks. I can raise the seat way up to see over over the hood and still not brush the roof. My buddies had nothing but positive comments about the extra leg room, and it's this truck we'll take on long runs. What I don't like: The all plastic front grill. It's already cracked in some places. Not very sturdy. I have to be careful/gentle when closing down the hood. One hard hit with a bird, rock or branch while driving and my radiator is toast. I plan to find a metal alternative or a high bull bar. The ultra stubby oil dip stick. It's sticks only about 2 inches above the heads. While I'm not a short person, I still have to stand on the tire or use a stool in order to reach it. Overall I'm impressed. I've spent many months researching and test driving all kind of trucks, and it's this one in particular that impressed me the most. When I started looking, I had in mind a simple, cheap truck with a bench seat and an eight foot bed strictly for hauling stuff. I never considered a new platform that could replace our minivan! We we're also interested in a 2012 Dodge Power-wagon, also with crew cab and V8. However, it was pricey, noisy, had less room and was rough riding. A simple family vote landed the Ford into our driveway."

Real good truck

By on Monday, October 12, 2015

Pros: "perfect driving machine"

"No problems and very nice on long trips."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals