• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2012 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 690 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Luxury car but I can tow my 30 foot trailer.

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Great and great"

Cons: "Stock tires that came on it new were a joke. Flat"

"Love the truck, it has been the most luxurious ride I have owned. Truck wise of course. The lariat package and tow package has everything wrapped in leather and hey, who can go without air conditioned seats in their truck right?. Well, me now. The truck handled like a dream smooth,decisive,powerful,fast,comfortable. I have not found a dis like with this truck yet but that doesn't mean I won't, but, for now. The most enjoyable truck I have ever owned and I like to think I know my trucks when I used to lease a new one yearly!!! For over five years that means every brand to include Ford.. I was NEVER brand specific until owning this truck. We are waiting for the 2016 platinum explorer for the wife."

Worst vehicle ever purchased

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pros: "Great looking exterior and interior."

Cons: "Pretty to look at just don't drive it."

"Truck is a 2014 F150 FX2 bought new Nov. 30th. Truck shutters when driving at constant speed. Ecoboost engine. Dealer first reprogrammed engine computer. Problem still there. Tires were broke free from rims rotated on rims and rebalaned. Still drives horrible. I have owned several ford trucks over the years. This is the worst truck or car I have ever owned. My only question is how long do I wait to trade this piece of junk, to limit my loss?"

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Great Driving .. Best handling totally awesome trk"

"This Ford F-150 Raptor Truck is so awesome in every category.. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned.. 5-stars all the way.."

All in all excellent truck

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Exterior look, interior features, smooth ride"

Cons: "gas mileage (even with EcoBoost)"

"Smooth ride, excellent offroad, quiet cab, love all features. Only compalaint is you get nowhere near teh EcoBoost advertised gas mileage, I average 16.2 over the past 25,000 miles. Great truck."

Great Truck, Very Happy, Ecoboost is Amazing.

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "Great build quality, excellent fuel mileage, Fun!"

Cons: "Bad Speakers, no manual transmission."

"I needed the utility that only a truck bed could offer, I went to buy one of the last Rangers, and drove home with an 2011 F150 XLT Subercab Ecoboost 4x4. Really could not be happier. My F150 has been nearly flawless. The only issue I have had with it is with stock ford speakers, which have been replaces a couple of times under warranty. I am going to replace them with aftermarket speakers once the warranty is out. My other grip is that oil changes are challenging. The truck is fun to dive and very fast! The torque of the ecoboost comes in very early. the 4x4 works great but is almost not needed with the limited slip rear differential. I love the sounds the turbos make. I average 21 mpg in the summer in mixed driving and 19.1 in the winter. Pulled a trailer from Seattle to Minneapolis this summer and averaged 16 mpg, even through the mountains. I find the 6 speed automatic learning transmission to be adequate but wish there was a manual transmission option. I highly recommend that anyone considering a new pickup to consider the F150."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals