• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2012 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 626 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great truck for the money

By on Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pros: "Power, smooth ride, great offroad, mph"

Cons: "sync, thin body metal, turning radius"

"Overall, I have to say my 2013 4x4 stx Has been a very good choice. First of all it has a ton of power and is really smooth. Also, for a stock off the lot the truck drives well offroad. Mph on the Hwy is better than advertise. If you limit starts and stops and racing the truck, it'll get up to 22 on the highway. There are some complaints. THe sync system is bad. Its distorted badly at times, others crystal clear. The guage of metal on the exterior body is thin! Compared to my 2004 it doesnt even compare. I guess they wanted to lighten the truck up but you could dent it just by leaning on it heavily. Compared to other trucks, turning radius is really bad. Tough to park in the city. but, overall i have been really pleased."

Love this truck

By on Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pros: "Look, engine, price, reliability, feel, power"

Cons: "doors swings wide"

"The 2013 F150 is a phenomenal truck, especially when you include the Ecoboost engine coupled with the new interior, functionally and overall look. Would not go to any other truck. With so many options, it really cannot be beat."

Best truck I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"(2013 F150 Lariat Supercrew 4x2 Ecoboost) I have owned this truck for a few months now and the power, comfort, and drivealbilty of this truck is awesome. I have heard people complain about fuel mileage. Well, I drove my truck on the hwy going around 65 MPH and it does average about 21 MPG with slow accel and easy driving. Now, I'm not the type to drive this way. Then again I also own a 2011 mustang gt and I drive my truck the same way I drive my mustang with the exception of taking corners going 80 MPH. I compared it to my nieces 2013 silverado and they the differences are night and day when it comes to accel, comfort, and driveability. The Ford has a huge interior compared to the Chevy, accels quicker with those twin turbos, and the comfort while driving is less bumpy with the ford. If you are looking for an economical truck, don't waste your time with a full size truck because even though mine is a 6 cyl and my nieces full size 2013 silverado has cylinder deactivation, they both average about 15.9 MPG the way I drive. Even the Toyota Tacoma and Nissan Frontier are rated at 19 and 18 MPG average, and those are midsize trucks."

A great truck

By on Monday, May 06, 2013

Pros: "Terrific drivetrain, smooth ride, tows 9,000 lbs"

Cons: "Cup holders are inconvenient"

"I mistakenly liquidated my 2003 F-150 Lariat a few years ago. I missed it greatly. Last year I needed another truck to haul my motorcycles, but a bare-bones vehicle with a livable sticker price. Picked up the silver STX SuperCrew 4X4. Good choice! This truck is so basic it doesn't even have carpet. Makes keeping it clean a breeze. No navigation, no backup camera, no driving lights, no automatic headlights, no leather anywhere, no heated seats. The new 5.0L powerplant would eat my Lariat's 5.4 for breakfast. And the 6-speed automatic with overdrive is smooth as 12-year-old Scotch. Ford provided EXACTLY the product I needed when I needed it. Haul/tow mode in the tranny pulls two big V-twins and the trailer without even breathing hard in the mountains. 11MPG with bikes, two XXL riders and all associated gear while doing 70-75 on I95. Looking at slide-in campers now and sadly the STX has insufficient payload for anything comfortable. Moving up to F350 with 6.7 turbo diesel. I'll miss the silver STX. A great, great pickup!"

great truck, awesome amount of interior room

By on Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pros: "interior, ride, power, price"

Cons: "turning radius, fuel milage"

"great vehicle. The interior room is unbelievable. I switched from GMC just because of the interior. Fuel mileage and turning radius are the only negatives. Ride is great. Quiet and stable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for