• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2012 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 735 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

great truck, plenty of power & decent gas mileage

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "great truck , rides & drives like a Lincoln"

Cons: "could use a little more all terrain style tires"

"The 5.0 runs great with power to spare, 4x4 system with locking rear axle has gotten me out of more than a few Michigan snow in days. The stx package without floor carpet is great for the wet messy winter months , cleans up like new, no wet nasty carpet to deal with. Carpet belongs in a house not a truck... overall the f 150 sales the past 30 years says it all. They just get better every year. Hats of to FORD. Built without your tax dollar..."

Very poor fuel economy

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "WONDERFUL COMFORT BUT POOR FUEL ECONOLY"

Cons: "NO HORSE POWER"

"I hoped to get at least 17 mpg, but i've been getting only about 14 on average. In addition, i don't have the power i'd like to, 6 cylinder engine DOES NOT TAKE OFF. I LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT MY TRUCK"

Looks great, fun to drive

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "I just like the look of it"

Cons: "The center console is smaller than previous years"

"I bought this truck new and it still looks great. I have had no issues with it. I have owned many Chevy Trucks, still like them, and this is my 4th Ford Truck. I had back luck with my 2004 Ford, but Ford has brought quality back with this truck. I like the tailgate step, first truck that I have had with that feature. The only thing I wish was different was that we got the bench seat so it can be a 6 passenger vehicle, but with this year,the center console is a whole lot smaller than the 2004 and 2006 models, not sure why."

My Second XL f150

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, road noise (none), features"

Cons: "SEATS!!!!"

"I owned a 2004 Heritage XL for 10 years before giving it to my son, and I have nothing but praise for that vehicle. Without a doubt the most reliable and comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. I've only had the 2013 for a week but, there's a serious problem: The seats are horrible! I'm 6 ft 280 pounds and my wife is 4'2" and 125 pounds. We drove to Vegas, (550 miles round trip) and we both were in serious pain after a an hour."

Perfect Truck Except for the Seats

By on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pros: "Engine power, looks,"

Cons: "Drivers seat,"

"This has to be the best truck I have ever owned. The only issue I have w/ it is the seats. The sides com out too far and tend to push into your kidneys. You have to sit dead in the middle of the seat and not lean either way or the pressure from the seats will start to hurt you. Other then that you can not go wrong w/ this truck. I have heard rumors that the ecoboost is having some issues w/ moisture build up in parts of the turbo system and stall the engine out but fortunately for me I have the 5.0 and I have not had one issue. When I push on the gas this truck wants to break the tires loose and will if your not careful."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals