• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2012 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 654 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

By on Sunday, January 09, 2011

By on Friday, January 07, 2011

Great truck!

By on Thursday, January 06, 2011

"I have had my 2010 F150 Platinum now for one year/15,000 miles. The fit and finish equals most luxury cars and it rides and drives like one too! I have had in the past few years a Chevy, Dodge and GMC truck and the new F150 easily tops them all."

HD F150 4x4

By on Sunday, January 02, 2011

"I love ths truck real sharp. This one is a head turner just needs a tad bit more HP. Otherwise just awsome and decent gas milage for such a large vehicle. Seats are a bit stiff not chushy but firm and supportive. Needs rear seat lighting. Happy Owner here."

Highly Disappointed - FX4 Stepside

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Well, this is my first Ford since my father swore at them when I was 10. Now I know why. Terrible gas mileage and no power - I always find myself standing hard on the gas pedal to accelerate; even with the 5.4 liter. I am lucky if the cruise control will hold a speed +/- 4 mph and the 6-speed transmission is always shifting. I discovered a factory-defective rear window defroster after 2 months and had to go through arbitration with the Better Business Bureau to get it replaced after several months of letters and phone calls to Ford... Nice! The interior, at first glance, looks nice, until you realize it is all cheap plastic and and sounds accordingly every time it is touched. The plastic bedrail covers, tie-downs, and fender flares have faded and show the 'plastic swirl' already. The suspension squeaks terribly - enough that I hate driving around with the windows down. The lower radiator hose rests against the oil filter - I can see a blown radiator hose in the future due to Ford's poor design. And most embarrassing of all, I got stuck in the sand (with 4X4 and a locking rear axle!) Due to Ford's wonderful traction control, it wouldn't let me keep the tires turning. It is supposed to be over-ridden by holding the traction switch, but it resets so fast that I couldn't get out and sunk in. I had planned to keep it 8-10 yrs like all my vehicles, but I am already planning to dispose of this truck. This is my first Ford... and last. On a couple of positive notes, the rear seating area is huge and at least it looks nice sitting on the 20" tires (with the front 2" lift/leveling kit)!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals