2010 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 827 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

A beautiful truck for the long haul.

By on Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable ride, quiet, roomy cab"

Cons: "Cheap plastic grill, short oil dip stick"

"A very nice truck that is just as comfortable and a pleasure to drive as my Grand Cherokees. It's very quiet. I have the 5.0L V8, (which is the coyote 302 Boss used in Mustang GT's). Unlike the overly obnoxiously loud RAM HD's populating the roads (just my opinion), I find the quietly muffled 5.0L a pleasure with regards to holding conversations, hearing the radio at a normal level, or just the near silence when I need it after a long day at work. However, stomp on the pedal and the beast roars to life with a real rich tone, while putting the needle at 60 within 6.5 seconds, (turning heads and surprising many speeding bandits trying to overtake me). I really like the six-speed tranny. Very smooth. Can barely notice it shifting. I have the Supercrew 4x4, and it sits noticeably taller than most standard trucks. Which is a con for those whom need easy access to the bed. (It will require a step accessory). While I'm an avid off-roader/jeeper,this may be my first truck that I don't feel needs to be lifted. The cabin is very large, I can stretch out. With adjustable pedals, I can easily reach the wheel, without worry of leg cramps on long hauls. The high ceiling was made for large hats/tall folks. I can raise the seat way up to see over over the hood and still not brush the roof. My buddies had nothing but positive comments about the extra leg room, and it's this truck we'll take on long runs. What I don't like: The all plastic front grill. It's already cracked in some places. Not very sturdy. I have to be careful/gentle when closing down the hood. One hard hit with a bird, rock or branch while driving and my radiator is toast. I plan to find a metal alternative or a high bull bar. The ultra stubby oil dip stick. It's sticks only about 2 inches above the heads. While I'm not a short person, I still have to stand on the tire or use a stool in order to reach it. Overall I'm impressed. I've spent many months researching and test driving all kind of trucks, and it's this one in particular that impressed me the most. When I started looking, I had in mind a simple, cheap truck with a bench seat and an eight foot bed strictly for hauling stuff. I never considered a new platform that could replace our minivan! We we're also interested in a 2012 Dodge Power-wagon, also with crew cab and V8. However, it was pricey, noisy, had less room and was rough riding. A simple family vote landed the Ford into our driveway."

Real good truck

By on Monday, October 12, 2015

Pros: "perfect driving machine"

"No problems and very nice on long trips."

Great Truck, Lots of power and torque!

By on Monday, October 12, 2015

Pros: "Fun, Safe, Great power and torgue."

Cons: "None to date!"

"I purchased this truck new, I now have 35K miles on it. I have no complaints. It drives and handles nice has all the comfort of some of the nicer cars on the market. The power and torque are amazing from the V-6 Eco Boost."

Love my truck

By on Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pros: "Smooth ride loaded up"

Cons: "Price"

"Very nice truck tto drive"

Excellent car substitute vehicle.

By on Monday, January 5, 2015

Cons: "cracked windshield - Pking lot ding lt.rear door."

"Have owned this pickup since Dec 2010 - has been driven on paved roads exclusively - rides good - Shows a combined MPG of 19.5 (at approximately 60-62 MPH) - most trips are of about 180miles roundtrip to San Antonio, Tx. for medical appointments. Has on occasion towed 2 wheel 10ft trailer to haul ATV for service/repair. Good vehicle - will probably purchase another similar. Has sprayed in bed liner, and after factory undercoating, plus Ming finish."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals