• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 733 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best F-150 yet

By on Thursday, October 03, 2013

Pros: "Powerful, Sharp-Looking, Fast, Great for Towing"

Cons: "Hard to maneuver, Eats up brake rotors"

"I've had several F-150 trucks for work, and my father has had several more. I've driven the 99, 02, 04, and 07 variants, but they all pale in comparison to the 2010. First off, it's got speed and horsepower. This truck absolutely screams when you put your foot down and is faster than some cars I've driven. In the winter when I tow a snowmobile trailer, I hardly notice a performance hit. It drives while towing like it drives normally and leaves nothing to really be desired. The interior is plain and simple, but in a good way. There's not much to it. Ford has kept the features people want without messing around and adding a thousand buttons for the climate control. SYNC can take some getting used to, but it's a useful feature for iPod connectivity and SIRIUS. I also have to say this is one of the better looking trucks on the market. It's big and square, just the way a truck should be. This does make it difficult to drive on busy city streets sometimes, but thankfully I don't do that often. It's a bit of a jump to get in, but I managed to buy some factory standard running boards and they work fine for me (and my dog). Above all, this is a quality vehicle that can do whatever you need it to, and sometimes more."

Best Truck Ever

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "Towing capacity, backup camera with hitch asst"

Cons: "NONE!"

"This is my first full size truck, I went with the 5.0L V8 FX2 Sport with all the upgrades, the dealer even threw in a Rhino spray in bed liner. I didn't like the Lariats because of the 2 tone color and the Platinum's because the tailgate looked weird. I think I got a great deal, I happen to work for a company that uses Ford trucks exclusively for work trucks and they passed on the savings to their employees. Overall I paid $36,899. Which was way less than I thought I was going to spend. I plan on using this truck to haul a 30-34 foot RV and don't see any potential problems with it, it hauls my 22' boat with no problems. I love the cooled seats, I recently rented a Cadillac, for a business trip that had cooled seats that didn't even compare to the cooling power of my F150, and when your sitting in a car for hours, a cool butt is an important thing. I am a volunteer firefighter and use this truck as a POV for calls, it gets me to the scene fast and I am able to maneuver through traffic easily. Ultimately I am extremely happy with this truck, when I was shopping I was torn between the Tundra (it was priced lower) and the F150, I am so happy I went with the F150, American Made (Kansas Plant)!!!!"

Very good truck

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "Good looks, Great ride, Lots of Power"

Cons: "frnt middle seat is too small, poor MPG, Ford Sync"

"I have owned this truck for over three months with about 3800 miles. Only issue so far is the passenger seat had to be tightened because it was squeaking. This truck rides very good. It has plenty of power with the 5.0 V8. We towed our 28 ft camper with it 3 weeks ago. It did very good but the truck is louder when towing. My old Chevrolet was not that much louder when towing or hauling a load. There could be more room inside. Six passengers is tight. There is more room between the seats and the doors that should be given to the middle passenger. The front middle seat has a shoulder belt that is very bad. The middle seat shoulder belt was poorly designed, it cuts into the neck of the middle passenger. My sons or my wife can not use the middle seat shoulder belt. The back seat has plenty of room no matter how far back the front seats are. For a 2wd truck it sits higher than it should. It does have a chrome step that was optional, it should be standard. Gas mileage has been less than expected, overall It has gotten 18 MPG that drops to about 8 MPG when towing, disappointing. I do not like satellite radio. Ford Sync system will not work with all cell phones with Bluetooth. Thankful for the rebates, That brought the price down 12%."

Best Truck I've ever owned.

By on Monday, May 06, 2013

Pros: "Power, Looks (interior and exterior), comfort,"

Cons: "None."

"I have owed other truck brands but this one is the best I have ever owned. The power on this truck is awesome. Every person that I show my truck to loves it. Ofcourse, I got the loaded Lariat model with the ecoboost engine so it has a pretty good interior and lots of power all through out all rpms. The fuel mileage is a little low (16.8) but then again I have a very heavy foot."

really nice

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pros: "rides smooth good looking truck built solid!"

Cons: "hard to get to the oil dipstick"

"I had a titan before, nice truck love the electronic power steering the truck is quiet rides smooth would recommend. If you drive it you'll probably buy it."

Best truck ever! I Love it!

By on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pros: "Best truck ever built. Plenty of room, function."

Cons: "A little hard to park."

"I bought this 2010 in March of 2011 and got an incredible discount. I loved the Blue Flame color and searched for hundreds of miles for this exact truck. I think the color was not as popular then as it is now and probably why it sat on the lot for a year. Mine is the FX2 with black leather seats, and pretty well loaded. Has the 4.6 liter 24 valve engine which is huge improvement over the 16-valve 4.6. Has 292 horsepower and great torque while getting good gas mileage on the highway. This engine has 27 more horsepower than my previous 2003 super-crew, 5.4 liter gas hog and and the power increase is noticeable. I have gotten as high as 23 mpg on a trip suing cruise control and keeping speed at 70. Mileage decreases to ~18.5 at higher speeds. In-town mileage is not so great @~14 in stop+go traffic. The exhaust note from the factory single is exhaust is nice, almost mustang-like. The 6-speed automatic shifts very smooth and does not gear-hunt or downshift with slight speed increases (one thing that annoys me terribly with Chevrolet's). I have actually chirped the tires when shifting to second gear at half throttle, and with the limited-slip differential (I highly recommend the limited slip rear-end if you do any towing, especially a boat). The ride is smooth but firm with the towing-package. One of the most impressive features to me is the back seat area and design. The leg room is incredible and the seat are comfortable, but my favorite feature is with the back seats folded up I can fit my entire 6-piece drum-set, stands, cymbals and all in that backseat. The floor in the back is completely flat, no humps, and the seat bottoms fold up, instead of the seat-backs folding down (as my 2003 did), giving a deep and wide, flat area. This has saved me from having to buy another $1500 tonneau cover as I had in my '03, and i can use my truck bed a lot more without the cover. I have had zero problems with this truck, and Ford furnished my oil changes, tire rotations and fluids for the first 24K miles. The truck is big and roomy and that does make it hard to park, but it is a truck."

Outstanding truck

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Great value, it is fun to drive, handles well"

Cons: "Driver only powered seat."

"The ecoboost has a substantial amount of power. Pulled 4000 lbs of steel on a 16 foot trailer and very responsive power and acceleration. The only thing I wish it had was full power seats. Drivers side is the only powered seat."

very nice truck just missed out on the new engines

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "interior...ride....overall quality"

Cons: "5.4....13mpg....interior metal dash can be dented"

"The truck is everything you could want....VERY BIG inside...good on long trips....the 5.4 loves gas and my only regret is not buying the new 5.0."

Great Truck for work or family.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, easy to drive, great mpg,"

Cons: "Turning radius, cup holders,"

"It's a great truck, extremely roomy inside, and AWESOME gas MPG. Modern design yet very comfortable. My only complaints are the gas guage blends in with other guages on panel, I am having issues with the driver door staying open on inclines, and the turning radius is horrible. It could use more cup holders, in a more convient place. On a good note, I've had it loaded with sevral hundred pounds, and couldn't tell that I had anything in the bed. It didn't lower, and didn't struggel with the weight. I couldnt be happier otherwise, and don't plan on selling, or trading it in for a long time."

A good truck

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "Overall a good truck"

Cons: "you need longer than average arms"

"I like it, However ,I have an automatic and I do not like how it shifts, It feels strange and when you start and stop it feels like you have a 200 pound ball in the bed rolling around. I also do not like the position of the steering wheel. I do not like the sound system, it is just ok. I do not like how the sync system ( powered by Microsoft ) will not let me play all of my Music on my I-pod , but if it is not connected to the truck they play fine. I do like the ride and how it handles. I do like how it tows a trailer, does a great job and feels secure. The truck has a nice solid feel to it."

good solid truck

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "got great price"

Cons: "fuel milage"

"good truck but very poor fuel mileage.Truck estimates it is getting 18 mpg but fillup and calulate is about 15.3"

Great truck

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "20 mpg on Hwy at 70 mph"

"Overall this is a great truck. Seats are slightly uncomfortable but I think that is normal for Ford trucks without leather seats."

Great Truck new technology some glitches

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

"I had a problem the second week i had the truck with the airbag light coming on. The computer was reset and haven't had the problem again. My front passenger window drags or something not real sure just makes a very loud noise when I put the window down, sounds like it's in a bind. Drives great, fuel mileage is great for a full size truck. Overall I love this truck and think it's the best on the road."

Great, reliable vehicle

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Pros: "Excellent quality, very comfortable"

Cons: "Can be difficult to park due to size, gas mileage"

"I've now owned this truck for two years. During that time I have had NO warranty claims and routine maintenance has been very reasonable. The fit and finish is outstanding - no rattles or squeaks. Even at 43000 miles everything still looks and acts like the day it was delivered. The only negative that I can think of is that it can be ackward to park because of its size. Also wish it had bumper sensors on the front (has them on the rear along with the back-up camera)."

Great Interior Space. Good Looking Truck

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "sync, interior space, overall appearance"

Cons: "power, too much plactic, fake chrome, factory tire"

"Very Roomy interior. However, some details seem cheap. "Chrome" covering on interior handles pucker and peel off. Front seat covers always come loose in the front. Door "flutter" looks cheap and flimsy when closing the door. Too much plactic for the price. Hauling not as powerful as advertised."

love it!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "fun, quick, stylish and smooth, holds value!"

Cons: "slight blind spot on either side."

"i use this truck to haul horses and it pulls as well as my 250. My only complaint is a slight blind spot on either side, but I'm sure it's due to my height or lack there of."

ECO BLAST!

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "great interior, new styling, Eco Boost"

Cons: "none yet"

"I was very happy with the GMC that I had for 8 years and 200k miles but was less than impressed with the 2011 models when I went truck shopping. They didn't seem much different than my 2003 Sierra. Then I looked at a 2011 F-150 XLT 4x4 Super Crew. Great interior, really neat driver's information display screen and dash, comfortable front seats, unbelievable legroom in back seat, plenty of storage spots and drink holders. It drives great and is a very quiet ride. The 3.5 Eco Boost engine goes like a big V-8. Punch it and you won't believe how quick it gets to 90 mph. MPG is not bad for such a big, powerful truck - I am averaging 17.8 mpg overall and have had up to 20 mpg on highway at less than 70 mph. The tall box makes it easier to load stuff with a tonneau cover on. Just a great truck overall. If you are looking for a new truck, be sure to test drive a Ford F 150."

First Ford, easily the best vehicle I've owned.

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Features for the price, SYNC, rear camera, etc..."

Cons: "Anemic power train, touchy bluetooth."

"Longtime GM owner, cars and Trucks the last 10 years and this was my first Ford purchase. I chose the F150 based on its styling and features and really feel like Ford just outpaced the other's in terms of interior and exterior styling, comfort, features and quality. My only complaint is the power train feels anemic compared to my previous Chevy and GMC trucks but most of the time its more than adequate. Ford has made a believer out of me and wooed me from The General.... for now."

Best Vehicle i have ever owned

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, spacious, functional"

Cons: "16.5 mpg avg mixed city hwy"

"Pro's - Comfortable loaded with every convenience. unbelievable interior space which is very functional. Sync system works extremely well. Con's - 16.5 mpg (but it is a truck, what can i really expect) You will not win a race with this truck but fantastic towing power. Almost forgot my 20" trailer was on the back."

AWESOME TRUCK!!!

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "LOTS OF SPACE, Fun to drive, very comfortable."

Cons: "Very long leads to poor turning radius"

"I love this truck, the only issue with it is it's steering radius. This is expected because of how long the truck is though. I use my truck all the time and am actually pleasantly surprised with highway mileage (Averaged over 20 mpg going from CT to NC). The tank is approx. 35 gallons so it is a shock to fill if you let it get to E. Lastly I get excited for snow with this truck because it handles it unlike any vehicle I have ever owned, lots of fun to drive and perfect for a family."

Another Homerun By Ford

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

"I have had this truck for a little over a month. I absolutely love it. This is my third Ford truck and they are THE most reliable vehicles on the planet. Other trucks may go faster, may pull just as hard, or be cheaper but a Ford truck will last you as long as you want it to. My F-150 is the Lariat 4WD off-road version. I was a little worried about gas mileage at first but I'm getting 17 mpg around town and look forward to testing out on a drive to Charlotte this weekend. The options are endless and can get as luxurious or as basic as you want, either way IT'S A FORD!!! I had a 2005 F-150 SuperCrew (same cab) but the 2011 has about 8 inches more room in the back then it did. The SYNC, control panel, and MyKey are the best features in my opinion. The backup camera makes backing to a trailer so much easier as well. Take it from me this is a rugged, reliable, and monster of a truck. GET ONE!!!"

Amazing truck!!!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Full of power and comfort"

Cons: "Rear seats seem to sit quite vertical"

"This is the most comfortable, reliable, and powerful truck I have ever owned. Within the first couple months of owning it I pulled trailers pushing 6tons no joke and this truck handled great!"

Very nice, bold look

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Traded in a Mustang Convertible on this beast. That car was my baby, but with this truck, I don't miss it much."

Great ride, very comfortable and roomy

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reason: Damaged by hail storm

Pros: "Comfortable, lots of room."

Cons: "small review camera, steering wheel to far away."

"I enjoyed my truck so much that if I can get a 2011 model at a decent price, I will buy another. I only had my 2010 F150 for 10 months before I sold it because of hail damage. It had just over 5000 miles. As I first looked at trucks, I was looking to downsize and looking for better mileage than I was getting in my 98 F150. I drove the toyota trucks, then went next door to take a look at the F150s. As soon as I opened the door and saw all the room the Super Crew had, I was pretty well hooked. So much for downsizing. I wasn't sure how a 2010 f150 could get better gas mileage than my 98, because they both had a 5.4 engine. I wasn't happy with the mpg at first but after about 5 months the mpg went from 12 to 15 city mpg. One 300 miles trip, I even averaged 22 mpg. I ended up being satisfied with the mpg. The placement of the speakers made it enjoyable to listen to the radio, good sound. Heated and cooled seats, not too sure if I could really tell if the cool seats made a difference, but the heating was enjoyable on cold days. Review camera helped with letting me know how close I was getting when backing. I rated value as 3/5, only because I feel all vehicles are over priced. I rated Comfort and convenience at 4/5 because the 2010 didn't have a telescoping steering wheel and the reivew camera was a little too small, which have changed on 2011 models. I'm in the market again for a new truck, I know exactly what I want. 2011 F150 SuperCrew."

bet truck ive ever had

By on Monday, October 03, 2011

"attention to detail on this truck is great. they have avery little thing covered"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals