• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 727 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"Most reliable vehicle I have owned. Decent gas mileage for a truck. Gets plenty of use towing/hauling without any issues. Design is good for when it was made but now slightly dated. It's pretty comfortable and rides great, especially for a truck."

3.7 is a great engine

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "Looks, towing and power"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"I was a little skeptic on buying a full size truck wth a V6 but this motor is all I need. I tow a 22 ft camper that weighs 4500# and I got my wife, two kids and all our gear and this thing has no issues pulling it."

Great road trip vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "reliable, comfortable, off road ability, safety"

Cons: "parking in tight places,"

"As a weekend warrior - with house projects, camper and towing heavy loads - my car based SUV started to have issues. Got the F150 SuperCrew - with the 5.7 foot bed. The truck is awesome for road trips or just running to the lumber yard. Towed at capacity several times for extended distances - handled 28' camper well. Handled towing tractors (mid size Kubota). Would I change anything? If I could do it over - I'd get the supercrew with the 6.5 bed. Gas mileage for the 5.0 V8 - 13.8 mpg in winter (city driving) 14.7 mpg highways - this with snow tires and cap+ 200 pounds of weight. Summer gas mileage city - 17 mpg. I got 19.5 mpg on highways. Best ever on road trips was 21 mpg. Towing I get 10 - 12 mpg - depending on load and terrain."

Good value, power and "work-ability"

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "almost everything."

Cons: "Hard to get into, purchased separate step rails."

"Have an f-150 XLT, standard cab, commercial/Fleet version with towing package, purchased used with 21,000 miles. This is the best "Half-ton" pickup I've ever owned (hauled several 1 ton+ loads gravel, rode like a Cadillac -Err, Lincoln I mean). Has a really good compromise of power and gas mileage (360 HP out of a 5 liter block is amazing, more than my '96 'Vette with a 5.7). Getting between 17 an 22 MPG on a constant basis (empty) with sports car acceleration when needed. Maybe because it's a commercial model the ride is a bit stiffer than other similar pickups I've driven, although not necessarily a bad thing, loaded it drives nice. Brakes are solid without UN-intended snap stops (my wife's car will put you into the steering wheel if unfamiliar with the brake pedal). My only real issue with the truck is I've damaged both arms in an accident and am shorter than most, getting into the seat was a real chore at times, I ended up installing chrome "nerf" style side step rails, so much easier now (ford should make these standard, even average sized guys with no issues still have to pull themselves into the cab), I also now carry behind the seat (love the amount of storage behind the seat) a small 3 foot aluminum step ladder to get into the bed if needed, this model has No "Man-Step". I give this pickup a SOLID 9 out of ten minus the height problem. Love my Truck."

Paint flaked off after 2 years

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "rides well"

"Paint flaked off between cab and bed after 1 and a half years and dealership or Ford company would not do anything about it."

Great Truck!

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

"Upside: Stylish, reliable, comfortable All the bells and whistles I could ask for Downside: EcoBooster Gas Mileage not as good as promised (still very good for the power)"

Not bad truck

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pros: "Good brakes, good steering, good appearance"

Cons: "Gas mialage, low gearing, bad torque curve"

"Thought when i bought the truck it had limited slip differential, was wrong, so its worthless on loose gravel pulling a boat. The drivers side rear door you have to slam to get it properly closed or it rattles. Doors squeek do to poor fit with rubber gaskets. When you close the doors the drivers and passanger seat shake like they arent bolted down or are on a rubber spring. No low end torque, power only comes on after 3500 rpm. Weird gear ratio, can go 90 mph in 3rd gear, so the rest of the 6 speed seems tall. In SC alot of hills, continuous shifting 4,5,6,5,4 gears. Rated 21 mpg hwy. there is no way in heck that is realistic unless you always drive down a hill. The oem 18 inch tires michelin were basically car tires and only lasted 25,000 miles, . Radio speakers trash at 10,000 miles. this truck is basically a grocery getter. Bought new, lost over $18,000 in value the first year which is unbelieveable. With better gearing, lower engine rpm with more torque, realistic mpg, better fit and finish and needs to retain better resale value. Over all its not a bad truck, less my concerns listed above."

Love this truck. Many compliments on looks.

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "Love the pickup and go Ecoboost"

Cons: "as all wish for better MPG. 16/21"

"Ford F150 Supercab is very roomy. I haven't had a passenger yet who hasn't commented on the amount of interior room. Quality is great and long term wear hardly shows. Only negative is that the 20" Pierelli tires didn't do that well in high snow, but then again I've never been stuck."

FORD IS AMAZINGLY AWESOME

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Fun on the highway and the other roads"

Cons: "Cloth seats, just RWD"

"This truck is amazing and it can tow our 23 foot boat like it is just 2 pounds and it weighs 3500 pounds! It could tow our 5000 pound minivan, although we've never tried it. It's just so awesome! My sister says she feels car sick in the back but she never pukes. She has to sit in the middle, which I don't like because I never have any arm room. This truck is just too good although it is only RWD (some are AWD). It has ALOT of legroom in the back and the front. Please tell me if this is helpful. FORD IS AWESOME!!!!!!"

Could be much better

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "poorly designed"

"F150 has a 2 level front window - absolutely impossible to be comfortable with your arm on the window sill and no way can you use an ATM machine without getting out of the vehicle. It's also very hard to use many drive through windows. Center console looks huge until you open it and see there's almost no room inside -- I don't get it, why bother? For me it's too high off the ground, I actually pulled a tendon in my leg due to it. Unfortunately for these reasons I would not recommend it to anyone -- sad because I really loved my 2001 F150 but the 2013 just has too many basic design flaws - I doubt the designers ever drove a pickup."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals