• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 654 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I get less that 10 mpg in town & 16 highway

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "none, cons out weigh pros, costs too much-operate"

Cons: "Terrible gas mileage. Ford tried to fix, no luck,"

"A dealership dumped the computer program and re-loaded. No luck, still gets TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE. I was told it had to learn my driving habits!! Sorry excuse for I can't fix it. I don't know if I will ever buy another Ford Truck. This one costs me a fortune in gas. The tires on this truck are Pirelli Scorpion brand. These are the roughest riding tires on the road. I ask a FORD dealer to check balance, instead of balancing they said I had too much air. They still ride terrible, I can feel the vibration in the steering wheel and in the seat as I drive. Most of the expensive wheels have over 3.5 ounces of weight on every tire. I grew up in garages and this is just not acceptable. But ford would like to make other excuses for the problem. IF YOU CAN"T FIX IT DON"T SELL IT"

a1

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

"I have a special order 6.2 eng, truck is running & looks like a 14 !!!!have not seen one anywhere 4 less than $24,000 sweet ride , im a chevy guy ,have owened 2 fords a 94-f150 & a 2000, f-250.5.4 ...both were great trucks ..I have had 6 chevys ,49-65=72-78-97-06,... the 78-98 had300,000mi. + hope this f-`150 does the same."

Best truck on the road

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, options are amazing"

Cons: "16mpg town / 18 interstate / 20 highway"

"I have had this truck for 3 years. Bought it used with 14k miles. Power is outstanding (I have towed ~8,000lbs). Comfort is great. Drives like a dream. Interior is awesome, comfortable, all the bells and whistles, Nav is great, and I have no complaints. I have the upgraded factory Sony sound system and my wife tells me all the time how much better it is than her car's stock system. I have driven this truck all over the South/Southwest, and Northern states. Great for snow, off roading, or just cruising down the interstate. BUY THIS TRUCK if you can."

excellent vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "best truck i ever owned"

"do not see how it could be any better"

great truck with exception of dash electronics

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Great looking truck"

Cons: "can't haul much in this truck"

"For the most part I am very pleased with the truck with the exception of the dash being basically computer smarts to operate. What was Ford thinking (or not thinking) I don't want to have to be a computer smart person to drive a vehicle. Give the consumer an option on the radio, I don't want Siris Satellite Radio (which is the ONLY radio option) in my truck, give me a dash without computer gismos and a multi-disk CD changer and I'm happy! The truck bed is supposed to be a 6' 6" bed but useable space is only 6'2", the bed is narrower than any other full-sized truck-bed on the market, however you still have 48" between wheel-wells as with most full-sized trucks. Narrower interior in the cab than any other full-sized truck on the market."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals