• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 700 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Love this truck. Many compliments on looks.

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "Love the pickup and go Ecoboost"

Cons: "as all wish for better MPG. 16/21"

"Ford F150 Supercab is very roomy. I haven't had a passenger yet who hasn't commented on the amount of interior room. Quality is great and long term wear hardly shows. Only negative is that the 20" Pierelli tires didn't do that well in high snow, but then again I've never been stuck."

FORD IS AMAZINGLY AWESOME

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Fun on the highway and the other roads"

Cons: "Cloth seats, just RWD"

"This truck is amazing and it can tow our 23 foot boat like it is just 2 pounds and it weighs 3500 pounds! It could tow our 5000 pound minivan, although we've never tried it. It's just so awesome! My sister says she feels car sick in the back but she never pukes. She has to sit in the middle, which I don't like because I never have any arm room. This truck is just too good although it is only RWD (some are AWD). It has ALOT of legroom in the back and the front. Please tell me if this is helpful. FORD IS AWESOME!!!!!!"

Could be much better

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "poorly designed"

"F150 has a 2 level front window - absolutely impossible to be comfortable with your arm on the window sill and no way can you use an ATM machine without getting out of the vehicle. It's also very hard to use many drive through windows. Center console looks huge until you open it and see there's almost no room inside -- I don't get it, why bother? For me it's too high off the ground, I actually pulled a tendon in my leg due to it. Unfortunately for these reasons I would not recommend it to anyone -- sad because I really loved my 2001 F150 but the 2013 just has too many basic design flaws - I doubt the designers ever drove a pickup."

Awesome truck, best truck for the money!

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun,tough,great looking,"

Cons: "Not great on gas"

"I'm not a Ford person,I'm not a Chevy person,I'm not a Dodge person. All I knew is that I wanted a nice truck for my hard earned money, so I test drove a top of the line Chevy,Dodge and the F-150 . The interior and amenities of the F-150 were outstanding in every way...the Ford just felt better, more comfortable,stronger, safer. I got out after the test drive and just knew that I had to have my 2013 Ford F-150 lariat 4x4. This week I will have owned my truck for about a year and am sure happy with the decision I made."

This truck turns heads!

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "6.2L and turns 1750 RPM at 65MPH w/4;10 gearing"

Cons: "Shocks are $6000. Tires are pricey."

"Through my 41 years of driving, I have never owned a vehicle that has turned more heads then this Raptor has! And I have had some very fine cars, motorcycles and boats in my day."

The F-150 Tremor tries to be a Baby Raptor

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

"When Ford introduced the F-150 Tremor as a 1 off model year special truck, it was trying to tie itself to the sport truck market of a decade ago (The F-150 lightning). While this truck is powered by a very agile 3.5L Ecoboost, with respectable 1/4 mile times and a 4.10 drive ratio, the truck seems to be more aligned to folks thinking it is a Baby Raptor. Some of the design makes it feel more raptor than Lightning. I have had this truck for 3 months, I enjoy it, get many compliments on it, but found it lost major value and fast ($6 sticker, current value $33,000. Seems strange for a very rare truck. Only 606 Tremors were produced, 404 of those were 2 wheel drive models, the remaining 202 are 4WD. Mine is one of the 4WD models. This truck uses the FX4 package but beefs up the rear axle, and shortens the passenger capacity. The 2 person Regular cab can only be bought through the Tremor Package from the FX4 line up. This truck drives nice, rides smooth and gets through the tough stuff, plus the towing capacity is over 9500lbs (Not bad for a V6). You'll have no problem turning under 14.0 1/4 miles with some slight tweaking of the ECM.Livernois makes tunes for this truck. Pros: It goes fast looks great, the interior is nicely designed and laid out and all the features are within arms reach. Cons: Off the dealer lot I had a blown speaker, and the Remote start stopped working after a week due to a bad fob. Couple that with a massive loss in value as noted earlier. While I did not pay sticker, the loss of 13k from sticker to KBB trade-in is huge, even for a rare truck, which is a shame. I think sticker shock will keeps folks away and truck enthusiasts will want one just for the sport truck factor but are they willing to pay top dollar for a rare truck."

Best ever Pickup

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Great mileage, ride & power , fit & finish- great"

Cons: "King Ranch option is high priced. but worth it."

"Really love this truck , as with the 5.0 V8. it has great power and sound , mileage is good and I get a real life 17-19mpg in city or hwy. very quite & smooth ride. No problems what so ever in 30,000 miles. The only thing I do not care for is the traction control over ride - in the fact it defaults back to ON when ever the truck is shut off. I feel this truck is superior to all others on the market. I love the 5.0 V8 and will stay with that engine in my next one. Finish is perfect . It is what to expect in a truck that coast this much. Really love the exhaust note- Ford did their homework on this one."

never buy a ford again

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

"within 2 months car had to be jumpstarted 3 times . battery replaced . transmission moaned from rev to drive dealer said wait tell it repeats found out tsb on trans fixed problem. now i have a noise from inside door when opening and closing"

I enjoy this truck. The original price was great.

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive"

Cons: "None at this time"

"The truck is very comfortable, it handles well and the gas mileage is actually better than advertised even when I pull a trailer with 3k lbs loaded. I did get the 5.0 engine and talking to to several friends and others with the eco boost v6 they say the 5.0 performs better. I never drove the eco boost so I don't know this for fact. If I ever trade it, it will be for another Ford with the 5.0. Definitely a great truck."

Excellent car substitute vehicle.

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Cons: "cracked windshield - Pking lot ding lt.rear door."

"Have owned this pickup since Dec 2010 - has been driven on paved roads exclusively - rides good - Shows a combined MPG of 19.5 (at approximately 60-62 MPH) - most trips are of about 180miles roundtrip to San Antonio, Tx. for medical appointments. Has on occasion towed 2 wheel 10ft trailer to haul ATV for service/repair. Good vehicle - will probably purchase another similar. Has sprayed in bed liner, and after factory undercoating, plus Ming finish."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals