• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2009 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 728 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

cant beat it

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "I cant afford two of them"

"I have a ford eco boost and there is nothing that matches it. THis pickup has unbelieveable power and has it whenever it is demanded. I have to tow a trailer on a regular basis and there is never a shortage of anything. I definetly would recommend this truck to anyone."

Great truck

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Just put 60,000 on it and other than regular maint. i have had no problems drives great looks great."

Best Truck I have ever owned.

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Strong, fast and comfortable."

Cons: "None yet.."

"I have a 32' foot travel trailer (8100 lbs)and purchased this truck to tow it. I purchased a Lariat with the 5.4L 4x4 with the Trailer package. This package includes the brake control and trailer/tow mode. I have the 3.31 gears on this truck. I cannot believe how well this truck pulls my camper. I had a 2500 series Dodge before this truck and the F150 put's that to shame. The truck is great to drive (like a Lincoln on the inside) and is very fast. I had the truck a year and have not experienced one issue. The trailer sway control works great and I recieve about 8 mpg with the trailer towing on hilly terrain."

Disappointed

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Nicely design and laid out interior, the sync is nice for the hands free connection"

Cons: "Low Quality, lots of problems like leaks and vehicle shutting down while driving"

"I have had seven different problems with the truck through the first 20,000 miles. At first it looks great and drives great but as time has progressed the truck has proven to be unreliable and of low quality. The truck has shut off while driving down the road several times and Ford says nothing can be done about it. The truck shakes/quivers for a few hundred feet at slow speeds after you drive over a bump of patched pavement in the road. The braking is not nearly as smooth as other vehicles I have driven. The transmission often shifts hard and at awkward times. At first I was pleased with the truck but that has turned to extreme disappointment. Cloth seats are already showing wear. Hardware underneath the rear seat is already rusting which I have been shown is typical of a Ford truck."

Love it but the seats are horible

By on Thursday, June 09, 2011

Pros: "Space, power"

Cons: "comfort"

"Love the ecoboost and solid design of most of the Truck. Seats suck for me. 1/2 hr and back starts to ache, hard to test drive that. Awesome truck if you have no comfort issues. SYNC is really cool and should be in all vehicles..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals