2005 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 2427 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

I miss my truck.

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Powerful, great for hauling"

Cons: "Cam phasers"

"I bought this car new. I added everything I wanted to it, 20's, billet grill, duel exhaust. Then tinted All the windows. It's been the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. I've driven it 161000 miles in 7 years. I just paid it off and the motor blew up. The Cam Phasers failed. They are what keeps the timing of the motor. If you ever own a ford with a 5.4 V8 and it starts making a chocking noise. STOP! That to a mechanic and get it fixed. It will be a costly fix. But well worth it. I'm having to put a new motor in it at a cost of $6200.00. If you know someone that works for Ford you can get it for a little less. It was a hard decision to make, sell it or fix it? This Truck is a must fix. I love this truck. X"

My Third F-150 I will always own a Ford Truck

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

"I purchased my F150 new in 2006 and except for regular scheduled maintenance this F 150 and the Two I owned previously have been 100% reliable. My 2006 has 269000 miles and stars up every time like the day I bought it. Except for the hole you will wear in the drivers seat and the $100.00 Spark Plugs the 5.4 triton requires you can't build a better Truck."

BEST TRUCK on the road

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

"I have 200000 miles, mostly interstate. I do construction all over. I haul at least 1 gang box in the back with tools over 500 lbs in each box. I never had any problems with engine or transmission or the 4 wheel drive. I will buy FORD truck when I get another. This truck is the BEST on the road."

Very pleased

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Very spacious and comfortable."

Cons: "If anything, the gas. But it is a truck."

"I have had my truck for a little over a year, and I can honestly say I will not have to get another truck for many years to come. I have the FX4 package, and I find everything to be in complete working order. I bought it used, so there are a few blemishes here and there, but it is a work truck, so it is to be expected. When it is not working, I take it off-roading. It has not failed to get me home and I don't expect it to. This is my 4th F-150 in 15 years, not because any of them were not good, but I kept getting newer ones and finally got the FX4."

Best truck i have ever owned,Over chevy Dodge

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cons: "Uncomfortable on long distance trips."

Ice storm and blizzard drove through aftermath

"i purchased this truck about a year ago, The FX4 Supercab 4dr model. This Truck has been to Wyoming california Kansas, Tennesse, Arkansas, West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Arizona, Oklahoma,Texas,New York, New Mexico,Utah,Colorado,New Jersey, Pennsylvania (Currently) It has started every single time in -40 Degree weather in wyoming in october. It has dipped to 0 Degrees here in Pittsburgh Lately, I have gone days without starting it and snow sitting on it.It fires right up everytime.I have even made this mistake of leaving the headlights on all night and it started right up the next day. The Horn has never worked? but this truck i beat the heck out of it and it Runs like no other. It is my work truck. My everyday driving truck, The family vehicle, Everything.. Just towed a 38' Travel trailer with it that weighed 8000 pounds 600 miles from new jersey and pulled like nothing was there..The Gas Mileage is Horrible i must add.. I just put $110 Dollars in at $3.59 a gallon and it didnt completely top it off. But overall this truck is just amazing. Leather, Multi In dash cd, Navigation the whole bit..Never a check engine light, never a thing.. I have put roughly 50,000 miles on the truck since i got it and i am ashamed to say i went over 11,000 miles without even a tune up or even checking the dip stick of the oil. No Problems..You want a real truck buy a Ford F150.. motor trend truck of the year in its class 4 years in a row. Also the official truck of the pittsburgh steelers! Long rides across country are not comfortable is my only complaint the seats (Leather) just do not wrap you up and make you feel comfortable..your more or less Up and alert instead of calm and relaxed driving. That is if you get the leather and the Model FX4 im not sure how the other models (heritage King ranch are?? I speak from extreme experience in having many vehicles. I had a 2009 F250 Diesel Power stroke V8 with all the options and it was comfortable but the payments verses practicality did not match..Also had a 2001 GMC sierra for two years..Loved the truck but was plagued with numerous problems through out the time i had it. It was also a 4x4. I am an A.S.E certified mechanic but i do not work in the auto industry anymore..This truck is the best and the best part is it will Hold its value for years. LETS NOT FORGET FORD IS THE ONLY COMPANY WHO DID NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT BAILOUT!!! Support Our country, Support our troops.. American Made built to last! The Picture is from two weeks ago going through an Ice and snow storm towing my long travel trailer through it for 200 miles..Just look at the truck..truck is tough!"

Ice storm and blizzard drove through aftermath

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals