2004 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 2425 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

This has been one of the best Trucks I ever owned.

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pros: "It has been a great Truck in all great to pull tra"

Cons: "gasoline mileage is 19-23"

Spotless looks new...

"No problems, other than maintence every 5,000 miles I have all documents pertaining to the truck. I just want something more conservative in gas.."

Spotless looks new...

I miss my truck.

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Powerful, great for hauling"

Cons: "Cam phasers"

"I bought this car new. I added everything I wanted to it, 20's, billet grill, duel exhaust. Then tinted All the windows. It's been the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. I've driven it 161000 miles in 7 years. I just paid it off and the motor blew up. The Cam Phasers failed. They are what keeps the timing of the motor. If you ever own a ford with a 5.4 V8 and it starts making a chocking noise. STOP! That to a mechanic and get it fixed. It will be a costly fix. But well worth it. I'm having to put a new motor in it at a cost of $6200.00. If you know someone that works for Ford you can get it for a little less. It was a hard decision to make, sell it or fix it? This Truck is a must fix. I love this truck. X"

My Third F-150 I will always own a Ford Truck

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

"I purchased my F150 new in 2006 and except for regular scheduled maintenance this F 150 and the Two I owned previously have been 100% reliable. My 2006 has 269000 miles and stars up every time like the day I bought it. Except for the hole you will wear in the drivers seat and the $100.00 Spark Plugs the 5.4 triton requires you can't build a better Truck."

Good truck.

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

Pros: "Good power, nice interior room"

Cons: "Not the quietest vehicle going down the road."

"Have owned for three months, previous truck was a 2005 F150, and the 2008 has impressed me much more than the 2005 did. Good power, reasonable fuel mileage considering what the vehicle is(crew cab 4x4 5.4L) and thus far no problems!"

BEST TRUCK on the road

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

"I have 200000 miles, mostly interstate. I do construction all over. I haul at least 1 gang box in the back with tools over 500 lbs in each box. I never had any problems with engine or transmission or the 4 wheel drive. I will buy FORD truck when I get another. This truck is the BEST on the road."

very nice

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride"

Cons: "fuel economy isnt great"

"I got a good deal when I bought it, there have been minor mechanical issues but over all a good truck"

I am the only owner. Never been wreaked.

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "never been wreaked. Drives great."

Cons: "7 years old."

"this truck has been hi-way driven.gets around 20mpg ln long trips. comfortable interior.michelin tires.after the ice storm, I replaced the windshield."

This is a truck

By on Friday, July 26, 2013

Pros: "Solid and reliable"

Cons: "city fuel mileage is low"

"I bought this truck a couple of years ago and got a great deal. This truck drives excellent and the ride is pretty good. Overall, it is a solid performer and has no issues. The fuel mileage in town sucks. I get around 16 in town. I get around 22 highway. I do not drive crazy, I'm old and looking to protect my insurance premiums. I love this truck. It will likely be my son's first truck when I sell it to him in a couple of years. The reason I did not rate comfort and convenience higher is that there are no power locks or windows. I also do not have an accessory jack on the radio."

Very pleased

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Very spacious and comfortable."

Cons: "If anything, the gas. But it is a truck."

"I have had my truck for a little over a year, and I can honestly say I will not have to get another truck for many years to come. I have the FX4 package, and I find everything to be in complete working order. I bought it used, so there are a few blemishes here and there, but it is a work truck, so it is to be expected. When it is not working, I take it off-roading. It has not failed to get me home and I don't expect it to. This is my 4th F-150 in 15 years, not because any of them were not good, but I kept getting newer ones and finally got the FX4."

Great truck

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Great truck"

Cons: "No cons"

"I have own this truck for almost 6 years And the only problem I've had is drive,s side power window switch. It drives great and it handles load very well. I would and have recomened it to friend's and family."

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Runs great and has a beautiful profile"

Cons: "labors slightly pulling my trailer uphill"

The day I brought my baby home!

"I Love my Truck! I bought it to tow my concession trailer, and it pulls it no problem. My Lariat is so beautiful I get offers to buy it all the time, but no way!!!!"

The day I brought my baby home!

Luv, luv, LUV this truck!

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "Bought this truck new in 08 at a great price."

Cons: "no complaints at all"

"Comfortable interior, drives like a car, VERY dependable, great performance. NO trouble with it yet in over 90,000+ miles! I'm going to keep this truck until it won't run any more. Absolute best vehicle I have ever owned!"

Best truck i have ever owned,Over chevy Dodge

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cons: "Uncomfortable on long distance trips."

Ice storm and blizzard drove through aftermath

"i purchased this truck about a year ago, The FX4 Supercab 4dr model. This Truck has been to Wyoming california Kansas, Tennesse, Arkansas, West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Arizona, Oklahoma,Texas,New York, New Mexico,Utah,Colorado,New Jersey, Pennsylvania (Currently) It has started every single time in -40 Degree weather in wyoming in october. It has dipped to 0 Degrees here in Pittsburgh Lately, I have gone days without starting it and snow sitting on it.It fires right up everytime.I have even made this mistake of leaving the headlights on all night and it started right up the next day. The Horn has never worked? but this truck i beat the heck out of it and it Runs like no other. It is my work truck. My everyday driving truck, The family vehicle, Everything.. Just towed a 38' Travel trailer with it that weighed 8000 pounds 600 miles from new jersey and pulled like nothing was there..The Gas Mileage is Horrible i must add.. I just put $110 Dollars in at $3.59 a gallon and it didnt completely top it off. But overall this truck is just amazing. Leather, Multi In dash cd, Navigation the whole bit..Never a check engine light, never a thing.. I have put roughly 50,000 miles on the truck since i got it and i am ashamed to say i went over 11,000 miles without even a tune up or even checking the dip stick of the oil. No Problems..You want a real truck buy a Ford F150.. motor trend truck of the year in its class 4 years in a row. Also the official truck of the pittsburgh steelers! Long rides across country are not comfortable is my only complaint the seats (Leather) just do not wrap you up and make you feel comfortable..your more or less Up and alert instead of calm and relaxed driving. That is if you get the leather and the Model FX4 im not sure how the other models (heritage King ranch are?? I speak from extreme experience in having many vehicles. I had a 2009 F250 Diesel Power stroke V8 with all the options and it was comfortable but the payments verses practicality did not match..Also had a 2001 GMC sierra for two years..Loved the truck but was plagued with numerous problems through out the time i had it. It was also a 4x4. I am an A.S.E certified mechanic but i do not work in the auto industry anymore..This truck is the best and the best part is it will Hold its value for years. LETS NOT FORGET FORD IS THE ONLY COMPANY WHO DID NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT BAILOUT!!! Support Our country, Support our troops.. American Made built to last! The Picture is from two weeks ago going through an Ice and snow storm towing my long travel trailer through it for 200 miles..Just look at the truck..truck is tough!"

Ice storm and blizzard drove through aftermath

Why Did I wait?

By on Monday, January 02, 2012

"Can not say enough good things about this truck! From Pulling campers, boats to horse trailers it has never let me down. When I need passing power, it's there. I can fit the whole family in it comfortable on long hauls. Have only had issues with a power window, thats it."

best truck ever!!!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "fast,well built, nice design."

Cons: "couldnt think of one at all."

lookin clean,always

"I bought this truck when turned 19. it had 70,000 miles already. I wont lie, i hot rod it everywhere i go, I also don't slow down for many potholes or bumps at all. I constantly go on road trips to Austin, Dallas, and Arkansas. I've had over 1000 pounds of granite and 15 bags of concrete and hardly felt it. Not to mention the mpg stays around 17 no matter what. So to say it short. It's one awesome truck. Takes allot of abuse. I'd recommend it to anyone.It's just a great truck."

lookin clean,always

By on Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Excellent choice for a large pickup. my 5.4 Triton will run till the cows come home, but drinks a sizeable amount in the process. Never mind 300 horses get hungry. Love sitting up, and very very comfortable ride. 100MPH feels like 75 in this truck. Overall 5 stars. Go FORD!"

Awesome truck!

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

"I love my truck! Hauled a horse trailer with two horses clear across country with ease! Didn't even know I was towing anything!! Great on gas (for a truck). Handles great! No issues what so ever!!"

Good truck

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "tough truck"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"I bought this truck from a dealer with 58,000 miles on it. I have driven it for the past 5 years and the only things I have done to it is regular maintenance."

great truck

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"love the truck . it is a little long for me. I have neck problems . trouble navigating in tight spots."

I love Ford F150

By on Sunday, September 29, 2013

"I previously owned a Ford pickup, purchased in 1980. It was a full size Ranger, before the F150 line came out. Kept it for 17 years. Traded it in on a pre-owned Ram 1500. Kept it for about 5-6 years. Then went back to Ford F150. I did not like the Ram for many reasons. First and foremost, too expensive to repair. I bought this F150 in October of 2005, and it runs like a charm. Will stick to Ford in the future."

best vehicle i have ever owned!

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "power, value, reliabilty, style, family truck"

"Very nice truck. Only small issues through the years. like how its value has held up also. Exterior looks great same with interior. Its got great power too. Very happy and would reccomend this truck. I believe ford trucks are best in class by far!"

for a pickup, this is as good as it gets

By on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"I've had this truck for 2 years with no problems. Took 6000 mile trip averaging 18mpg, very comfortable ride. I have no complaint's with this vehicle. Great looking."

best of the best

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive handles well and it's a head turner!!"

"I purchase this vehicle it was apparently an off lease had low miles and was only 2 years old. The dealer got me a great rate on Financing. This was a certified preowned vehicle and they honored the warranty and told me if a repair was covered!! The only fault I found was how quickly the original tires worn out actually Dry rotted but this is not ford's fault"

Nice truck and so many features and chrome

By on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pros: "good price"

"very secure to drive and so many optional equitment good looking for fun or work."

Ford f150

By on Saturday, September 01, 2012

"Great truck with plenty of pep and room inside. Disappointing brakes since new. Took it in 4 times since new with surging brakes, warped front drums, squeaking brakes, brakes pulling to one side. This occurred over the first 3 years."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals