• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2004 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 2393 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

been one of the best trucks I have owned

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "excellent to drive and ride in"

Cons: "I cant think of any, overalll Iam pleased with it"

"this truck has been one of the best I have owned, I have had ford truck since 1987 and they have met my expectation"

very good truck. hate to get rid of it.

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "powerfull, solid, well maintained. never abused."

Cons: "too big for me. i am single. dont need big truck"

"been a very good truck. very reliable. dealer serviced. I have never absused it. never been offroad except for my yard. 4x4 works great. excellent in snow. very comfortable ride. large, and great for full sized family. everything works. all electric items work. 2 sets of tires with rims. trailor hitch with electric brake module. maintence is up to date according to book. minor scratches and wear. has bedliner. had fiberglass matching cap. seats have been covered since I bought it. super cold a/c and super hot heater..."

bought it new. it's been a low maintenance vehicle

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pros: "comfort. good for work and pleasure driving"

Cons: "low MPG, turning radius, tight in parking spaces"

happiness is my tuck and my truck

"used it initially as my weekend vehicle but now it's my primary vehicle. has given me no mechanical problems. i condition the leather seats twice a year and they are perfect. 5.4 engine has a lot of power. good quality--no broken knobs, electrical problems, etc. audiophile system is terrific. i wax 3 times a year and finish looks new. only replacement part was Ford emblem on front because it looked faded and was peeling."

happiness is my tuck and my truck

Visually Awesome - Dependability Pathetic

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "none"

Cons: "Garbage engines that blow just past 100k"

"Got the truck used with 93k on it, No rust all comfort zone items in perfect shape. Basically loved the truck when I bought it, got through the snow without fail, hauled from the lumber yard. Even took it out of state on a trip with the family and was comfotable the whole time. Flipped 100K then everything went to pot. 100480 miles took it in for oil change from where I bought it. Two days later at 100510 miles the spring tensioner bearing went bad and cut a 5 inch hole through front of the timing chain cover. The oil filter is located 5 inches to the right of the tensioner. When I asked about them not seeing it being bad I was told "that was a lube tech, not a trained Ford certified mechanic" so $850 I drove off. 2 Days later on lunch break at work truck shuts down and wont start. Tow it back again. Now its the Spark plugs need replaced, $450 unless a plug breaks then its $950. Since when does ONE bad plug make an engine not start at all? Oh hey wait, they just ran the diag on the computer not only does it need plugs but the Cam Phaser has gone bad that'll be another 3400$ Hmm...Checked into this Cam Phaser thing. Wouldn't you know its a known problem that for has with the 5.4 engine and has happened with every 5.4 they have built from 2002-2010. What JUNK, I've always loved the lines of Ford vehicles and have owned many good ones but all pre-2000. I will Never buy a Ford again."

bought new, no problems, kept good service records

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"bought new no problems kept good service records"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals