2003 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 1367 Ratings for the 2001 - 2003 models.

Harley edition F150 is a step above the norm

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "Fairly priced, luxury interior and ride,"

Cons: "Fuel consumption 13/15"

"You have to hand it to Ford and Harley Davidson. They have been building winning combinations for over 10 year. The attention to both performance and styling is clearly visible in this low mileage well maintained example. One of the nicest unmolested all stock HD trucks I've seen or owned. Older adult owned never raced or misused."

This is been a great truck.

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable ride, great on the freeway. Good hauling capacity."

Cons: "Way to easy to go 90 mph between Boise and Salt Lake City."

"My alternator just went out, but otherwise there have been no problems. I really love the V-8 on the freeway, and I get 18 miles per gallon at 70 miles per hour, and hauling a load of bark dust or firewood is just a breeze. Good to see other owners are getting well over 200k on their odometers. I plan on keeping my F-150 for a very, very long time."

Excellent first truck!!

By on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Pros: "Good looking, dependable truck"

Cons: "Not very comfortable"

"I got this truck six months ago on my sixteenth birthday and have loved every second of owning it. Have not had any problems in six months or 4000 miles. The 5.4 Triton gives good power for being 10 years old. Fuel mileage is about 12-13 in town and 17 on the highway. The four wheel drive FX4 package has handled the mud and snow I've thrown at it. I believe that this is Ford's best F150 style to date. The interior is very well thought out and every button and nob is within easy reach of the driver. The only thing is the seats, after awhile they feel like plywood. But, that has nothing to do with reliability. If I keep having good luck with this truck I will be a devoted Ford fan for life."

Good Truck

By on Thursday, June 07, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, off road capabilities, gas mileage"

Cons: "Slow, not much power"

"I love this truck and it's been so good to me for so many years. I bought it in TX and drove straight back from the dealership 1200 miles to MN where i live. The only thing that was wrong with it is that the actuator went out. That was an easy fix although it's going bad again. Overall i've only put maintenance repairs into it except for the ac went out. The biggest problem with this truck is that it's too dull. There is nothing exceptional about this truck what so ever. It's slow, not a huge amount of torque, and the gas mileage is average. I would buy this just for the reliability."

Great truck, runs hard, looks good doin it.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

"I used to trade my vehicles in every 6 months or so. This truck I've had for approx 10 years. I'm afraid if I get rid of it, I won't be able to find anything as depepndable or comforatable as this again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals