• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2014 Ford F150 Super Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,909 - $28,828.

10/8.1

Based on 626 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best Truck Ever

By on Sunday, September 13, 2009

"I have only had my truck for a week, but I can say with confidence it is the best truck on the road. Comfortable seats, excellent quiet ride and best of all a man step to help you climb into the bed. There are so many features on this truck I will not have them all figured out before the year is out. The only negative I have is that it is too big to fit in my garage, so it sleeps outside. Hope you don't get one though, cause I want it all to myself!"

Great Truck

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"I have a 2009 F-150 quad cab king ranch. I ordered this truck the way I wanted it and I had custom wheels and MT tires put on it before I picked it up. Got to the dealership and there was no words but, WOW! It is by far the best looking truck on the market inside and out! 6 speed auto trans that does not hesitate. I believe I will stick with a King Ranch forever! This is my 2nd one last an 05 model and I bought it used after just test driving a new Chevy z71 fully loaded and bought the used king ranch if that tells you anything! Great Pickup!!"

2009 F-150 XLT Supercrew 4x4

By on Sunday, August 30, 2009

"This is my first truck but I have been Ford's #1 fan all my life. My family drives nothing but Ford and they passed the oval down to me. I will never be a normal soccer mom! My husband is a very jealous man at the moment because his wife has a better truck than he does. I told him he needed to stop driving those Dodge's and buy a real truck. I love my truck very dearly and I would not have it any other way but there are a few things I do not like with it. I was cleaning out my truck and I had noticed that the cloth on the drivers seat is coming off. The other thing I don't like about this years modle is the fact that it is so hard to keep clean from water spots. No matter how much time you spend at the car wash the truck just never seems to come clean. Other than these two things, I really do love it! I WILL BUY ANOTHER!"

American legend

By on Saturday, August 15, 2009

"This is by far the best truck on the market. The ride is very smooth and quiet. There is no wind noise and there is great pickup from the 5.4 and 6 speed. I had a 08 f150 which was great but once you rive the 09 there is no going back. #1 selling for a reason!"

AWESOME TRUCK!!!

By on Saturday, August 01, 2009

"It is the smoothist riding vehicle i have ever rode in. The power is amazing and sure can tow alot. The interior is very nice. You can turn ALOT of heads in this vehicle. Ford has done a great job on all of their products. FORD4LIFE"

GM changed to Ford

By on Saturday, August 01, 2009

"Nicest pick-up I have owned. GM vehicles for 30 years, 1st ford owned, This vehicle is untouchable by any auto maker at this time, from the styling to the SYNC navigation system...untouchable!!!"

Best Truck since my 76 F100

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Great riding PU with lots of power to pull whatever you need. Very quite inside and the seats are very comfortable. Its a keeper for the long haul. Even the wife, finally, likes my truck."

amazing !!!!

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"I live in Vancouver Canada and just bought the 2009 xlt supercrew (royal red) F-150 4x2. I'm so impressed I find myself outside just staring at it. My wife has to call me in like a kid playing in the dirt. Everyday for 2 weeks I find something new that I wasn't aware of. I had a '98 xl f-150 4.2 and was very pleased with it. Things started going wrong and my wife wanted me to start looking around, even though I didn't want to part with this one. We needed power for a trailer we hope to get next year and boy do we have it. The price tag was around $34,000 and with employee pricing and delivery discount it brought down to approx. $24.000, then we had trade-in and good down payment. Right now we pay little over $300 a month / 72 months for an amazing machine. We have a grandson, so the back seat was important and he's very safe sitting in the middle. I'm finding the gas miliage roughly the same as the older truck. So now I'll be getting more exercise because this 'baby' will be parked at the far corner of the parking lot...:) Thankyou FORD :) PS...the reason I gave the comfort stars only 4 is because I'm 6'3" and I've had to get used to the smaller door opening. I keep hitting my head, no worries. Small problem...every vehicle is different and I'm sure I'll catch on. Cheers......."

By on Sunday, July 19, 2009

"The best F-150 supercrew Fx4 I've had....... lots of room and power......the style, looks and ride , very sporty......Keeps me buying a Ford.... More options on the 2009...i really love everything Ford has to offer."

Awesome Truck

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"Ive got the 2009 XLT and love it. It looks amazing, the interior is incredible, i love the dash. the engine sounds wonderful and sure can get up and go. it works wonders for towing with the trailer sway control. there is plenty of room behind the seats for storing cargo. the bed is very deep which was a help when i was moving. the only drawback i have found is that my upholstery keeps coming loose on my driver seat. i have to keep reattaching it under the seat which is aggravating. but overall this truck was WELL worth the 26,000 i paid for it. i absolutely love it and WILL be buying another one a couple years down the road."

Ford has done it this time

By on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

"This is the best ford F 150 ever. Mine came with the 65 series tires on the 18 inch rims. Ive never had a truck that rides this good. Ive loaded it down with lumber and still had lots of power to pull my construction trailer. I just love the sync system thats in it for the hands free calling and the voice comes in through the speakers. Keep up the great work ford"

By on Monday, June 29, 2009

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

By on Friday, June 12, 2009

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ford F150

By on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

"I went to a Ford Dealership and test drove a new Ford F150. It has the power but for me the controls were kind of a bad design."

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Great first impressions

By on Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Great ride! Very quiet inside at any speed. Controls are easy to use. Comfortable seats with plenty of support. Numerous safety features. TONS OF ROOM inside and out - I'm 6'2" and can even fit in the back seats, though my legs are right against the front seat. Plenty of storage in the cab. I just changed the oil for the first time and that was easy. Mileage rating is 15-20 but I actually have been getting 18-25 with the 4.6L 3v engine! Lots of power when you need it - you'll easily screech the tires on quick starts. Suspension is kind of squishy - more like a car than truck - but makes for a comfortable ride around town. 6-speed transmission is smooth although slow to respond if you slowly press the gas pedal. Sync option is fun to use. I recommend the 36 gallon fuel tank and XLT/Drivers option packages. I bought the fuel cap lock ($20) and I also bought the cargo organizer for under the rear seat - pricey but keeps stuff out of view. Standard radio is plenty loud enough with great sound quality. Lots of room in the engine compartment for do-it-yourselfers."

Luv my truck

By on Friday, May 08, 2009

"I have always been a chevy fan. This year when I went to look for a new truck I decided to give a good look at the ford too. Chevy has not changed much in the past 10 years. I own a 99 silverado also. The ford had more safety features and more interior space than the chevy. It has a very high quality interior and all the creature comforts you could ask for. The blue oval has done a super job on this vehicle. It rides great and you feel like you are in a cadillac. I have now converted to a ford guy. Chevy just has not kept up with the times"

2009 F150 STX

By on Friday, April 10, 2009

"Likes. Ride, quiet, anti-lock brakes/emergency skid control/traction control standard, value in STX package, build quality Dislikes. 4-speed auto trans on STX; turning circle Overall. Excellent value particularly when I bought it on Ford Truck Month special. I couldn't believe how well it drove compared with earlier F150 versions and Chevy/GMC/Dodge competitors which I looked at too. Owners who want to haul serious loads will have to upgrade to XLT & above versions, but STX is good value basic full size pick up. The extra bonus is that Ford looks to be around as a company longer than it's domestic competitors."

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Best Truck in 2008

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Very Comfortable in long trip trips, never had any problems."

CAN'T LOAD A WASHER INTO MY JAGUAR

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"RIDE IS BETTER THAN MY JAGUAR. INTERIOR QUIETNESS AND COMFORT BETTER THAN MY JAGUAR. COST LESS THAN MY JAGUAR........."

Best truck I have ever owned

By on Friday, February 13, 2009

"I have been driving Chevys for years. This truck blows them all away. An extra 6 inches in the cab gives you tons of room. Navigation and backup camera are awesome. Sony sound system is great. Most comfortable truck I have ever driven. Highly recommend this truck."

The Most Amazing Truck

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

"This truck is the best! I've been through so many trucks, and this one really is the most amazing truck I've ever driven."

See if you qualify for