• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 700 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Love this truck. Many compliments on looks.

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "Love the pickup and go Ecoboost"

Cons: "as all wish for better MPG. 16/21"

"Ford F150 Supercab is very roomy. I haven't had a passenger yet who hasn't commented on the amount of interior room. Quality is great and long term wear hardly shows. Only negative is that the 20" Pierelli tires didn't do that well in high snow, but then again I've never been stuck."

FORD IS AMAZINGLY AWESOME

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Fun on the highway and the other roads"

Cons: "Cloth seats, just RWD"

"This truck is amazing and it can tow our 23 foot boat like it is just 2 pounds and it weighs 3500 pounds! It could tow our 5000 pound minivan, although we've never tried it. It's just so awesome! My sister says she feels car sick in the back but she never pukes. She has to sit in the middle, which I don't like because I never have any arm room. This truck is just too good although it is only RWD (some are AWD). It has ALOT of legroom in the back and the front. Please tell me if this is helpful. FORD IS AWESOME!!!!!!"

Could be much better

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "poorly designed"

"F150 has a 2 level front window - absolutely impossible to be comfortable with your arm on the window sill and no way can you use an ATM machine without getting out of the vehicle. It's also very hard to use many drive through windows. Center console looks huge until you open it and see there's almost no room inside -- I don't get it, why bother? For me it's too high off the ground, I actually pulled a tendon in my leg due to it. Unfortunately for these reasons I would not recommend it to anyone -- sad because I really loved my 2001 F150 but the 2013 just has too many basic design flaws - I doubt the designers ever drove a pickup."

Awesome truck, best truck for the money!

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun,tough,great looking,"

Cons: "Not great on gas"

"I'm not a Ford person,I'm not a Chevy person,I'm not a Dodge person. All I knew is that I wanted a nice truck for my hard earned money, so I test drove a top of the line Chevy,Dodge and the F-150 . The interior and amenities of the F-150 were outstanding in every way...the Ford just felt better, more comfortable,stronger, safer. I got out after the test drive and just knew that I had to have my 2013 Ford F-150 lariat 4x4. This week I will have owned my truck for about a year and am sure happy with the decision I made."

This truck turns heads!

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "6.2L and turns 1750 RPM at 65MPH w/4;10 gearing"

Cons: "Shocks are $6000. Tires are pricey."

"Through my 41 years of driving, I have never owned a vehicle that has turned more heads then this Raptor has! And I have had some very fine cars, motorcycles and boats in my day."

The F-150 Tremor tries to be a Baby Raptor

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

"When Ford introduced the F-150 Tremor as a 1 off model year special truck, it was trying to tie itself to the sport truck market of a decade ago (The F-150 lightning). While this truck is powered by a very agile 3.5L Ecoboost, with respectable 1/4 mile times and a 4.10 drive ratio, the truck seems to be more aligned to folks thinking it is a Baby Raptor. Some of the design makes it feel more raptor than Lightning. I have had this truck for 3 months, I enjoy it, get many compliments on it, but found it lost major value and fast ($6 sticker, current value $33,000. Seems strange for a very rare truck. Only 606 Tremors were produced, 404 of those were 2 wheel drive models, the remaining 202 are 4WD. Mine is one of the 4WD models. This truck uses the FX4 package but beefs up the rear axle, and shortens the passenger capacity. The 2 person Regular cab can only be bought through the Tremor Package from the FX4 line up. This truck drives nice, rides smooth and gets through the tough stuff, plus the towing capacity is over 9500lbs (Not bad for a V6). You'll have no problem turning under 14.0 1/4 miles with some slight tweaking of the ECM.Livernois makes tunes for this truck. Pros: It goes fast looks great, the interior is nicely designed and laid out and all the features are within arms reach. Cons: Off the dealer lot I had a blown speaker, and the Remote start stopped working after a week due to a bad fob. Couple that with a massive loss in value as noted earlier. While I did not pay sticker, the loss of 13k from sticker to KBB trade-in is huge, even for a rare truck, which is a shame. I think sticker shock will keeps folks away and truck enthusiasts will want one just for the sport truck factor but are they willing to pay top dollar for a rare truck."

Best ever Pickup

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Great mileage, ride & power , fit & finish- great"

Cons: "King Ranch option is high priced. but worth it."

"Really love this truck , as with the 5.0 V8. it has great power and sound , mileage is good and I get a real life 17-19mpg in city or hwy. very quite & smooth ride. No problems what so ever in 30,000 miles. The only thing I do not care for is the traction control over ride - in the fact it defaults back to ON when ever the truck is shut off. I feel this truck is superior to all others on the market. I love the 5.0 V8 and will stay with that engine in my next one. Finish is perfect . It is what to expect in a truck that coast this much. Really love the exhaust note- Ford did their homework on this one."

never buy a ford again

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

"within 2 months car had to be jumpstarted 3 times . battery replaced . transmission moaned from rev to drive dealer said wait tell it repeats found out tsb on trans fixed problem. now i have a noise from inside door when opening and closing"

I enjoy this truck. The original price was great.

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive"

Cons: "None at this time"

"The truck is very comfortable, it handles well and the gas mileage is actually better than advertised even when I pull a trailer with 3k lbs loaded. I did get the 5.0 engine and talking to to several friends and others with the eco boost v6 they say the 5.0 performs better. I never drove the eco boost so I don't know this for fact. If I ever trade it, it will be for another Ford with the 5.0. Definitely a great truck."

Excellent car substitute vehicle.

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Cons: "cracked windshield - Pking lot ding lt.rear door."

"Have owned this pickup since Dec 2010 - has been driven on paved roads exclusively - rides good - Shows a combined MPG of 19.5 (at approximately 60-62 MPH) - most trips are of about 180miles roundtrip to San Antonio, Tx. for medical appointments. Has on occasion towed 2 wheel 10ft trailer to haul ATV for service/repair. Good vehicle - will probably purchase another similar. Has sprayed in bed liner, and after factory undercoating, plus Ming finish."

Economical, load bearing and easily maneuvered

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "20-28 mpg. 3/4 ton std. payload. Quiet. 300+HP, V6"

Cons: "Side pillar blind spots. Center seat fixed."

"Very good mpg measured by gal.@refill, in-dash computer average NOT misleading. 3/4 ton payload. Quiet ride. I like the vinyl, soft where you need it and very supportive on my 6ft. frame. Love the tow/haul, cruise w/automatic downshift to control speed especially with 1/2 ton plus cargo. High stance, excellent visibility fwd. A completely different driving experience to my old stick shift which I don't miss. I coast to traffic signals, anticipating red lights and watch the mileage jump. A steady 55mph@22mpg winter and 25-28 summer. Runs low 2000 rpm at 70-80mph and still delivers 20+mpg. 305hp on tap will scare you, and this motor easily pushes the loaded truck past any slow moving vehicles. I cruise @60mph mostly for high mpg and it may take an extra 5 minutes to get me there. The 6 speaker stereo could use more decibels, windows down at hiway speeds. Speakers in doors are too low to achieve this. Tranny is silky smooth 6 speed. I park it best backing in and it turns plenty tight in the narrow spots. Quickly realized the front corners, for a full sized truck, F150 is easily navigated. The 8ft. bed is enormous. Swallows my 13ft. boat and gear! Smallish window visors, lack of usable cubbies in dash, but door holds are excellent for tools, trash and drinks. The coin hold must be moved. Who can get coins out with the gear selector directly in front of it must be a magician! The center seat doesn't move so passenger will be cramped, however, the driver and window passenger seats slide,recline with unlimited space for legs. Center armrest is as big as my dining room table. Excellent ceiling lights, will blind you on a sunny day, that's nice! Ice cold ac, strong heater blower that is quiet, and heat delivered throughout cab, not just in front. Neat drink hold at center seat bottom for those big ice teas in summer. The hi beams shine clear into the next town with a wider than most visibility past the guardrails, lookout deer! I have extendable side steps that get a lot of use. I have Sync basic and Mp3 but neither used nor bluetooth. Truck not used for business. Pwr. windows, mirrors a must since reaching over to adjust while driving is a fools act. I have 17" std. wheels and tires, very good in snow, rain, slush without weight in bed. There is plenty of usable space behind the seat in std. cab. A recent camp trip held all bags and tent with room to spare. I would recommend a bed cover if you drive in snow. It keeps out the wet and allows for dry trunk space when needed. This F150 is by far the best choice in every field of need; Price,commuting to work, hauling a boat, towing a trailer or working the construction sites. It delivers better mpg, a heavier payload and far better comfort than any other truck out there. As the ads say, drive every one else, then check into your Ford dealer like I did! Know your highest price and don't budge. Go when rebates offered, know what you want for extras before you sit with a sales person, prepare to walk out if you feel pressured. You are spending a lot of money on yourselves and deserve to be treated with respect. Shop different dealer if you can't get your best deal. Don't settle for their deal! If you don't like the deal, respectfully decline to leave, trust this advice, they will meet your needs!"

Luxury car but I can tow my 30 foot trailer.

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Great and great"

Cons: "Stock tires that came on it new were a joke. Flat"

"Love the truck, it has been the most luxurious ride I have owned. Truck wise of course. The lariat package and tow package has everything wrapped in leather and hey, who can go without air conditioned seats in their truck right?. Well, me now. The truck handled like a dream smooth,decisive,powerful,fast,comfortable. I have not found a dis like with this truck yet but that doesn't mean I won't, but, for now. The most enjoyable truck I have ever owned and I like to think I know my trucks when I used to lease a new one yearly!!! For over five years that means every brand to include Ford.. I was NEVER brand specific until owning this truck. We are waiting for the 2016 platinum explorer for the wife."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Great Driving .. Best handling totally awesome trk"

"This Ford F-150 Raptor Truck is so awesome in every category.. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned.. 5-stars all the way.."

All in all excellent truck

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Exterior look, interior features, smooth ride"

Cons: "gas mileage (even with EcoBoost)"

"Smooth ride, excellent offroad, quiet cab, love all features. Only compalaint is you get nowhere near teh EcoBoost advertised gas mileage, I average 16.2 over the past 25,000 miles. Great truck."

Great Truck, Very Happy, Ecoboost is Amazing.

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "Great build quality, excellent fuel mileage, Fun!"

Cons: "Bad Speakers, no manual transmission."

"I needed the utility that only a truck bed could offer, I went to buy one of the last Rangers, and drove home with an 2011 F150 XLT Subercab Ecoboost 4x4. Really could not be happier. My F150 has been nearly flawless. The only issue I have had with it is with stock ford speakers, which have been replaces a couple of times under warranty. I am going to replace them with aftermarket speakers once the warranty is out. My other grip is that oil changes are challenging. The truck is fun to dive and very fast! The torque of the ecoboost comes in very early. the 4x4 works great but is almost not needed with the limited slip rear differential. I love the sounds the turbos make. I average 21 mpg in the summer in mixed driving and 19.1 in the winter. Pulled a trailer from Seattle to Minneapolis this summer and averaged 16 mpg, even through the mountains. I find the 6 speed automatic learning transmission to be adequate but wish there was a manual transmission option. I highly recommend that anyone considering a new pickup to consider the F150."

Great truck for the price. Roomy & Powerful

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

"I like my F-150 a lot. More than any other brand of truck you seem to get the most for the money that I spent. Pros: Great Price Extremely roomy crew cab Nice interior amenities Chrome package adds nice touch to XLT model Best turning radius I have driven in a full size Great looking dash configuration Average fuel mileage for Ecoboost is much better than V8 Cons: If you like to start fast off the line the Ecoboost is not quite what you would be looking for The cabin warms up very slowly on cold winter days. upgrade to heated seats to offset the warm up time"

great truck

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

"best truck ever"

Quiet, comfortable, powerful

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

"Best pickup Ive ever owned!"

Ecoboost is awesome !

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

"Best truck on the market !!!"

FORD MOTOR COMPANY BUILDS THE FINEST PICK-UP TRUCK

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "BEST VALUE, LOOKS, DURABILITY, RIDE, GREAT SERVIC"

"FORD PICK-UP ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, VALUE, SERVICE, UTILITY, DURABILITY, BEST RIDE, MOST STABLE, PICK-UPS ON THE MARKET. THEY ARE A PLEASURE TO DRIVE. THEY HAVE THE MOST TASTEFUL INTERIOR TRIM AND COLORS OF ANY TRUCKS ON THE MARKET AND THEY ARE THE MOST DURABLE VEHICLES AVALIABLE."

Luxury at it's most achievable in a truck

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, very comfortable"

Cons: "High price but worth it"

Full set all weather fitted floor mats..carpet in pristine condition

"Traded a 2010 King Ranch in on a 2010 Platinum. Much more added luxury/performance than expected. Advantages of Platinum over King Ranch: 20" tires didn't cause vehicle to lane wander like 18" did. also re: tires: handled cornering much better. Navigation much different, much better, would get lost from King Ranch lower end version, Platinum version takes you by the hand and leads you exactly to your spot. KBB does not include in their options available to include in value given: integrated trailer brake controller; integrated tailgate step w/handle; 3.55 ratio limited slip axle= over 800.00 additional value listed on window sticker, not listed on KBB options. Also not given is an option to list new parts: a/c evaporator; sunroof carriage assembly= over 3000.00 in value installed @ dealership. These parts do not reflect the mileage on the vehicle but would seem as so. No option is given as to care given to vehicle: full synthetic oil used (much more expensive)enabling engine to be in better shape than mileage would reflect; never towed with enabling transmission to be in much better condition than mileage would reflect; bed never hauled in (no, don't ask me to help you move, I won't do it) which enables the bed to be in much better condition than the mileage would reflect. Beautiful two tone brown leather seats kept conditioned. Sun visor kept in back glass when parked to avoid sunlight ageing on back of back seat headrests. All in all, much more value than KBB listed value would reflect. A real keeper of a travel truck. 98% of mileage is freeway. Not ever hot-rodded nor taken to the woods hunting, mudding. I buy a truck for the height/view factor. If you sit higher, you see farther allowing you to avoid incidents on the highway you might otherwise have to rely on the fella's brake lights directly in front of you to do."

Full set all weather fitted floor mats..carpet in pristine condition

very comfortable ride , very powerful

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good looking"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I love this truck and just about everything about it. It is hard getting use to the size as I went from a 3series BMW. Need to learn how to park is the first thing to learn. However I am a little displeased by the gas mileage. Sticker said 17-21. The average is always 16.5. However this puppy gets down the road with those twin turbochargers"

I enjoy this truck more than any I have owned.

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "Great handling on the road under load!"

Cons: "The main wire pack exposed behind left front wheel"

"We have used the truck to pull a 32 foot RV and it performed flawlessly for four trips across the US. Love driving it and the power/fuel ration is excellent."

Outstanding Vehicle

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "Great total vehicle"

Cons: "Large turning radius"

"Purchased this vehicle during all of the automaker implosions. Purchased Ford because they did not require a bailout. One of the better decisions I have made."

Good honest truck

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Big, secure, safe, powerful, roomy, comfortable."

Cons: "Big, need room to park and maneuver."

"Very reliable vehicle...minimum repairs...comfortable...versatile..good performance...gas mileage average...safe, sturdy and after 5 years of ownership people admire the vehicle and think its new. huge rear seat room, passengers love it.Drivers seat starting to show wear(leather)transmission sometimes downshifts abruptly on hills...otherwise very smooth...very secure handling..4wd...1 recall for door mechanism upgrade...only repairs were oil leak in power steering hose and replacement of a/c fan relay. Rearview camera, parking sensors and tow package excellent options. Engine is 5.4 liter V8...very smooth, powerful and trouble free."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals