• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 701 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

This truck turns heads!

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "6.2L and turns 1750 RPM at 65MPH w/4;10 gearing"

Cons: "Shocks are $6000. Tires are pricey."

"Through my 41 years of driving, I have never owned a vehicle that has turned more heads then this Raptor has! And I have had some very fine cars, motorcycles and boats in my day."

The F-150 Tremor tries to be a Baby Raptor

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

"When Ford introduced the F-150 Tremor as a 1 off model year special truck, it was trying to tie itself to the sport truck market of a decade ago (The F-150 lightning). While this truck is powered by a very agile 3.5L Ecoboost, with respectable 1/4 mile times and a 4.10 drive ratio, the truck seems to be more aligned to folks thinking it is a Baby Raptor. Some of the design makes it feel more raptor than Lightning. I have had this truck for 3 months, I enjoy it, get many compliments on it, but found it lost major value and fast ($6 sticker, current value $33,000. Seems strange for a very rare truck. Only 606 Tremors were produced, 404 of those were 2 wheel drive models, the remaining 202 are 4WD. Mine is one of the 4WD models. This truck uses the FX4 package but beefs up the rear axle, and shortens the passenger capacity. The 2 person Regular cab can only be bought through the Tremor Package from the FX4 line up. This truck drives nice, rides smooth and gets through the tough stuff, plus the towing capacity is over 9500lbs (Not bad for a V6). You'll have no problem turning under 14.0 1/4 miles with some slight tweaking of the ECM.Livernois makes tunes for this truck. Pros: It goes fast looks great, the interior is nicely designed and laid out and all the features are within arms reach. Cons: Off the dealer lot I had a blown speaker, and the Remote start stopped working after a week due to a bad fob. Couple that with a massive loss in value as noted earlier. While I did not pay sticker, the loss of 13k from sticker to KBB trade-in is huge, even for a rare truck, which is a shame. I think sticker shock will keeps folks away and truck enthusiasts will want one just for the sport truck factor but are they willing to pay top dollar for a rare truck."

Best ever Pickup

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Great mileage, ride & power , fit & finish- great"

Cons: "King Ranch option is high priced. but worth it."

"Really love this truck , as with the 5.0 V8. it has great power and sound , mileage is good and I get a real life 17-19mpg in city or hwy. very quite & smooth ride. No problems what so ever in 30,000 miles. The only thing I do not care for is the traction control over ride - in the fact it defaults back to ON when ever the truck is shut off. I feel this truck is superior to all others on the market. I love the 5.0 V8 and will stay with that engine in my next one. Finish is perfect . It is what to expect in a truck that coast this much. Really love the exhaust note- Ford did their homework on this one."

never buy a ford again

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

"within 2 months car had to be jumpstarted 3 times . battery replaced . transmission moaned from rev to drive dealer said wait tell it repeats found out tsb on trans fixed problem. now i have a noise from inside door when opening and closing"

I enjoy this truck. The original price was great.

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive"

Cons: "None at this time"

"The truck is very comfortable, it handles well and the gas mileage is actually better than advertised even when I pull a trailer with 3k lbs loaded. I did get the 5.0 engine and talking to to several friends and others with the eco boost v6 they say the 5.0 performs better. I never drove the eco boost so I don't know this for fact. If I ever trade it, it will be for another Ford with the 5.0. Definitely a great truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals