2006 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 2410 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

F150 4x4

By on Thursday, August 06, 2015

Pros: "Interior size, four wheel drive, price, power"

Cons: "fuel efficiency, fit and finish, reliability"

"I purchased this vehicle during April of 2014 after my previous vehicle was totaled. When I initially purchased the vehicle I was impressed by the size of the cab and was very pleased with the interior styling and functionality (mine has the front bench seat). Soon after I bought it it developed a misfire, which resulted in an expensive repair of the misfire and the catalytic converter. After those issues were resolved a=n exhaust leak occurred and then 6 months later the same cylinder began to misfire again. The truck has the notorious cam phaser tick for this model year and engine. I have had no other major mechanical issues with the truck and have been impressed by it to that degree. The main issues I have with the truck are the fit and finish of it, i.e. excessive hood flutter, sticky door locks, melting adhesive from behind the door handles and significant imperfections in the paint. for being a truck to get me by until I saved up for a nicer truck, it did its job and has done well when used for working on property, for a moving company, and towing ~6000lbs. I have put almost 25,000 miles on it this year alone and have usually had some sort of load on it or behind it when I have driven it and it has done well."

This has been one of the best Trucks I ever owned.

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pros: "It has been a great Truck in all great to pull tra"

Cons: "gasoline mileage is 19-23"

Spotless looks new...

"No problems, other than maintence every 5,000 miles I have all documents pertaining to the truck. I just want something more conservative in gas.."

Spotless looks new...

Good truck.

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

Pros: "Good power, nice interior room"

Cons: "Not the quietest vehicle going down the road."

"Have owned for three months, previous truck was a 2005 F150, and the 2008 has impressed me much more than the 2005 did. Good power, reasonable fuel mileage considering what the vehicle is(crew cab 4x4 5.4L) and thus far no problems!"

My F150 Supercrew is the best Truck Ive Owned.

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Safe Family Truck, comfortable and dependable!"

Cons: "Change the Seat Covers."

"First off, this is our second F150, the first was a 2003 Supercrew and we traded it in on a Toyota Tacoma thinking we would save on gas and regretted it. The Ford topped the gas mileage by far. We gave up comfort for nothing. So we traded the Tacoma in on a 2005 F150 Supercrew! The construction of the 05 Ford Supercrew really was a major factor in our decision, the frame construction and the safety features of the truck really sold us. The smooth ride makes you forget you are driving a large frame truck. To me the best. The performance of our F150 is amazing, we have taken many road trips and we get really good gas mileage for a large comfortable truck. On Highway we average 22 to 22.5 mpg, which I think is great for a large vehicle. Now the seats are comfortable but I don't care for the fabric they chose for this year model, as a mom it is hard to keep clean and shows even every water stain. Other than that, we love the room, the comfort, the dependability and assurance of knowing we are in a safe vehicle."

Reliable

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

"204,000 miles and not a single repair. oil changes and tires."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals