2004 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 2437 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

I miss my truck.

By on Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Powerful, great for hauling"

Cons: "Cam phasers"

"I bought this car new. I added everything I wanted to it, 20's, billet grill, duel exhaust. Then tinted All the windows. It's been the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. I've driven it 161000 miles in 7 years. I just paid it off and the motor blew up. The Cam Phasers failed. They are what keeps the timing of the motor. If you ever own a ford with a 5.4 V8 and it starts making a chocking noise. STOP! That to a mechanic and get it fixed. It will be a costly fix. But well worth it. I'm having to put a new motor in it at a cost of $6200.00. If you know someone that works for Ford you can get it for a little less. It was a hard decision to make, sell it or fix it? This Truck is a must fix. I love this truck. X"

My Third F-150 I will always own a Ford Truck

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

"I purchased my F150 new in 2006 and except for regular scheduled maintenance this F 150 and the Two I owned previously have been 100% reliable. My 2006 has 269000 miles and stars up every time like the day I bought it. Except for the hole you will wear in the drivers seat and the $100.00 Spark Plugs the 5.4 triton requires you can't build a better Truck."

Very pleased

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Very spacious and comfortable."

Cons: "If anything, the gas. But it is a truck."

"I have had my truck for a little over a year, and I can honestly say I will not have to get another truck for many years to come. I have the FX4 package, and I find everything to be in complete working order. I bought it used, so there are a few blemishes here and there, but it is a work truck, so it is to be expected. When it is not working, I take it off-roading. It has not failed to get me home and I don't expect it to. This is my 4th F-150 in 15 years, not because any of them were not good, but I kept getting newer ones and finally got the FX4."

Luv, luv, LUV this truck!

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "Bought this truck new in 08 at a great price."

Cons: "no complaints at all"

"Comfortable interior, drives like a car, VERY dependable, great performance. NO trouble with it yet in over 90,000+ miles! I'm going to keep this truck until it won't run any more. Absolute best vehicle I have ever owned!"

Why Did I wait?

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

"Can not say enough good things about this truck! From Pulling campers, boats to horse trailers it has never let me down. When I need passing power, it's there. I can fit the whole family in it comfortable on long hauls. Have only had issues with a power window, thats it."

best truck ever!!!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "fast,well built, nice design."

Cons: "couldnt think of one at all."

lookin clean,always

"I bought this truck when turned 19. it had 70,000 miles already. I wont lie, i hot rod it everywhere i go, I also don't slow down for many potholes or bumps at all. I constantly go on road trips to Austin, Dallas, and Arkansas. I've had over 1000 pounds of granite and 15 bags of concrete and hardly felt it. Not to mention the mpg stays around 17 no matter what. So to say it short. It's one awesome truck. Takes allot of abuse. I'd recommend it to anyone.It's just a great truck."

lookin clean,always

I am the only owner. Never been wreaked.

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "never been wreaked. Drives great."

Cons: "7 years old."

"this truck has been hi-way driven.gets around 20mpg ln long trips. comfortable interior.michelin tires.after the ice storm, I replaced the windshield."

This is a truck

By on Friday, July 26, 2013

Pros: "Solid and reliable"

Cons: "city fuel mileage is low"

"I bought this truck a couple of years ago and got a great deal. This truck drives excellent and the ride is pretty good. Overall, it is a solid performer and has no issues. The fuel mileage in town sucks. I get around 16 in town. I get around 22 highway. I do not drive crazy, I'm old and looking to protect my insurance premiums. I love this truck. It will likely be my son's first truck when I sell it to him in a couple of years. The reason I did not rate comfort and convenience higher is that there are no power locks or windows. I also do not have an accessory jack on the radio."

Great truck

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Great truck"

Cons: "No cons"

"I have own this truck for almost 6 years And the only problem I've had is drive,s side power window switch. It drives great and it handles load very well. I would and have recomened it to friend's and family."

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Runs great and has a beautiful profile"

Cons: "labors slightly pulling my trailer uphill"

The day I brought my baby home!

"I Love my Truck! I bought it to tow my concession trailer, and it pulls it no problem. My Lariat is so beautiful I get offers to buy it all the time, but no way!!!!"

The day I brought my baby home!

By on Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Excellent choice for a large pickup. my 5.4 Triton will run till the cows come home, but drinks a sizeable amount in the process. Never mind 300 horses get hungry. Love sitting up, and very very comfortable ride. 100MPH feels like 75 in this truck. Overall 5 stars. Go FORD!"

Bullet proof reliable and still great looking!

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pros: "extremely reliable, great looks/comfort"

Cons: "electronic gauges 'disappear' in bright sun."

"I am the original owner of this 2004 F-150, Lariat SuperCrew, 2WD. I have 206,000 miles on it and it has been bullet proof! A few months after I bought the truck there was a service bulletin to replace the front rotors, which was done. 200,000 miles later that is the ONLY thing I have had to do for the truck other than regularly scheduled maintenance. The seats have been wonderfully comfortable and supportive, the sound system is very good and the interior is very nicely laid out and good looking. The paint is still in great condition, and I still think the exterior design of the truck looks great. Based on my experience, I would not hesitate to recommend an F-150 to anyone. I very much like the 6.2 liter motor and 8 speed trtanny of the new GM pickups, but when I go to replace this truck, Ford will be my first stop and my first choice. Ford has earned it."

Awesome truck!

By on Thursday, October 9, 2014

"I love my truck! Hauled a horse trailer with two horses clear across country with ease! Didn't even know I was towing anything!! Great on gas (for a truck). Handles great! No issues what so ever!!"

Good truck

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "tough truck"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"I bought this truck from a dealer with 58,000 miles on it. I have driven it for the past 5 years and the only things I have done to it is regular maintenance."

great truck

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"love the truck . it is a little long for me. I have neck problems . trouble navigating in tight spots."

I love Ford F150

By on Sunday, September 29, 2013

"I previously owned a Ford pickup, purchased in 1980. It was a full size Ranger, before the F150 line came out. Kept it for 17 years. Traded it in on a pre-owned Ram 1500. Kept it for about 5-6 years. Then went back to Ford F150. I did not like the Ram for many reasons. First and foremost, too expensive to repair. I bought this F150 in October of 2005, and it runs like a charm. Will stick to Ford in the future."

best vehicle i have ever owned!

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "power, value, reliabilty, style, family truck"

"Very nice truck. Only small issues through the years. like how its value has held up also. Exterior looks great same with interior. Its got great power too. Very happy and would reccomend this truck. I believe ford trucks are best in class by far!"

for a pickup, this is as good as it gets

By on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"I've had this truck for 2 years with no problems. Took 6000 mile trip averaging 18mpg, very comfortable ride. I have no complaint's with this vehicle. Great looking."

best of the best

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive handles well and it's a head turner!!"

"I purchase this vehicle it was apparently an off lease had low miles and was only 2 years old. The dealer got me a great rate on Financing. This was a certified preowned vehicle and they honored the warranty and told me if a repair was covered!! The only fault I found was how quickly the original tires worn out actually Dry rotted but this is not ford's fault"

Nice truck and so many features and chrome

By on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pros: "good price"

"very secure to drive and so many optional equitment good looking for fun or work."

Ford f150

By on Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Great truck with plenty of pep and room inside. Disappointing brakes since new. Took it in 4 times since new with surging brakes, warped front drums, squeaking brakes, brakes pulling to one side. This occurred over the first 3 years."

Best trucks on the road

By on Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Reliable, excellent quality. Not a problem with my truck so far. Not happy with gas mileage but its a truck. What can you expect?"

what i expected of a truck

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Its the small things, drivers side power window intermitten,replaced switch at 15000, now again 40000. cup holders and misc compartments are weak and flinsy..heater preoblem, in the shop 7 days...buttons, switches and controls are very easy to learn for new drivers..wish the radio volume controll was lighted and better headlights.."

Great Truck!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Fast, Comfortable, Good Quality"

Cons: "Slow seat warmer"

"I bought my 2008 F-150 Lariat for two years, i bought it used with 24K miles. I've taken this truck everywhere! It's got 115K, despite what people say about Ford's "poor" quality i have had not a single problem! Just like any car, if you take bad care of it it's gonna fall apart, same if you take excellent care of your car, as i have mine! (no matter what brand!!!) The only thing I have to complain about is the seat warmers don't heat fast enough!"

F150 Takes abuse, delivers results

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable ride, great dependability"

Cons: "None thus far"

"Not my first ford truck, but when looking to buy, I had the option between older trucks with bells and whistles or the 06 Stx ... I decided that I can roll up my windows and shift my own 4x4. The '04 trucks ride smoother than any truck by any make if you don't believe it test drive on all terrain. My gas mileage is about 18 highway fill up once a week for around 65-70 bucks. Interior is nice even for basic. Convenient design cup holders, placement of knobs and buttons, ect. Practical accessories; hand grips cubbies pockets everything you need and nothing you don't. Exterior design looks great. Running boards on the ford are positioned better in my opinion I'm not always getting tripped like on other trucks. Quiet cab 0 road noise. At 50k with regular oil/filter and fluids change I've bought 1 set of tires and 2 brake shoes. Truck runs like new and engine ticks smoother than a rolex. Best bang for buck in my research other friends with ram and silverado same age.... Not even close. Snows up to 2 1/2 feet several times a year no problems with my 4x4 I suggest this vehicle to anyone"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals