2002 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 1388 Ratings for the 2001 - 2003 models.

Best vehicle I've owned!

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Reliable if taken care of. Easy to work on."

"We bought this truck in 2005 with 95,000 miles on it and it needed new diff carrier bearings. I put them in and have had no trouble with it since. I have replaced all of the c.o.p.s with new MSD coils and it runs great. Very reliable. Mine is rated at 7700lbs and it has towed everything very well thats been behind it. I will keep this truck until I cant drive it anymore. Extremely pleased!!"

Love This Truck. Wish I Could Buy Another new 1

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pros: "Good Truck, Never Let Me Down."

Cons: "Wish I Had Bought The 4Door So I Could Keep It."

"I have owed a few trucks in my 27 years of driving. This truck by far the best truck I have ever owned. I hate the fact that it is getting time to look for another truck. I have owned this one for near 10 years and it still looks and drives like its new. Of course I take care of the truck like you should but Ford did a wonderful job when they built this truck. I average 16-18 miles per gallon almost like clock work. That's good for any truck. I take this truck to be serviced every 3-6 k in miles which is about once every 4 months for me and its rare that I have to do anything major to it. Just followed the maintenance plan with the shop I use which is and ASE CERTIFIED SHOP "Advanced Auto Center" in West Sacramento and life has been good. If you are looking to buy this truck, it wont let you down. Enjoy!"

never want to get rid of this truck

By on Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pros: "Also because I have arthritis in the neck and shoulders it is easy to get into."

Cons: "Every now and then it gets a dent, no fault of mine, that won't come out by itself."

"I purchased 3 used 2002 at one time at a great price figuring to sell 2 (at a good profit), get one free. My brother wanted one then my nephew wanted one an you can't make money on family so I got one at a good deal. This has been the best investment I have made. A great vehicle that does everything I want it to."

good truck

By on Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pros: "dependable"

Cons: "no towing power"

"6 cylinder gets about 18 mpg. Very reliable; but very little towing power. If you are looking for a truck for light hauling and commuting this is a great vehicle; if you are looking to tow a RV or trailer this would be a bad choice."

Good Quality

By on Friday, June 4, 2010

"Have owned my 2003 since 06'. Never had an issue with it. 4.6L is a little on the weak side when it comes to towing/hauling anything. Decent fuel economy for a 4x4 truck. Back seat not very comfortable for teens/adults. Like the Auto. Temp. Overall a good truck!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals