2002 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 1365 Ratings for the 2001 - 2003 models.

2001 was a good year for some things... like this

By on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Pros: "Rides like a Lincoln. Captain's seats. Comfortab"

Cons: "Parallel parking. Otherwise, no cons."

"I hardly ever see a used 2001 Ford F150 for sale. Reason? It was an excellent year for Ford and they built reliable trucks. I have replaced the starter and the heater core recently, but otherwise I have spent no money on this vehicle except normal expenses that apply to any vehicle. I purchased knobby snow tires that get me through PA winters. A flick of the wrist and I am in four-wheel drive. Decent gas mileage. Comfortable."

Heavy puller

By on Sunday, July 05, 2009

"The truck pulls well with the 4.2 lt v6. Paint is very durable and cleans well. A/C blows cold and is very quick to cool. Truck picks up speed well. Never had any mechanical problems with vehickle in 84000 miles. Stereo is ok and works well. Lighting at night is very visable"

the best most reliable vehicle I ever owned

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "reliable , dependable . still looks good"

"I love this truck ..the only thing I hate is that it is getting old and getting a lot of miles on it . I wish I could buy another one brand new. Just get in it and drive.. starts and runs great everyday"

One of the best trucks made

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

"I have continually found my Ford F-150, in the FX4 configuration, to be a highly reliable and virtually trouble free multi-purpose vehicle. In over 100,000 miles the only problem I have encountered was a malfunctioning spark plug coil. I look forward to keeping it as long as it is economically feasible to do so. In the past, I have owned other makes of trucks that I can not speak so highly of. This is a great truck."

Excellent first truck!!

By on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Pros: "Good looking, dependable truck"

Cons: "Not very comfortable"

"I got this truck six months ago on my sixteenth birthday and have loved every second of owning it. Have not had any problems in six months or 4000 miles. The 5.4 Triton gives good power for being 10 years old. Fuel mileage is about 12-13 in town and 17 on the highway. The four wheel drive FX4 package has handled the mud and snow I've thrown at it. I believe that this is Ford's best F150 style to date. The interior is very well thought out and every button and nob is within easy reach of the driver. The only thing is the seats, after awhile they feel like plywood. But, that has nothing to do with reliability. If I keep having good luck with this truck I will be a devoted Ford fan for life."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals