• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2002 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 1362 Ratings for the 2001 - 2003 models.

best truck ever

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"this has been the best truck i have owned yet. yes had to do minor repairs and do the tranny in it at 187,000 miles but i also haul alot of heavy things with it. put a new intake gasket and all the coil packs, brakes, things like that but i would buy another one like this in a heartbeat. Im really thinking about trading in my 05 chevy 1500hd 4door in on another on like this one. i now have 200,000miles on this truck and despite the things i've done to it, it has been a wonderful truck. i bought it with 110,000 miles and has been great every since......the 4wheel drive works like new and have never had a problem with it specially in the mud at work or pulling other things truck rund like new again and sounds really cool...."

2001 was a good year for some things... like this

By on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Pros: "Rides like a Lincoln. Captain's seats. Comfortab"

Cons: "Parallel parking. Otherwise, no cons."

"I hardly ever see a used 2001 Ford F150 for sale. Reason? It was an excellent year for Ford and they built reliable trucks. I have replaced the starter and the heater core recently, but otherwise I have spent no money on this vehicle except normal expenses that apply to any vehicle. I purchased knobby snow tires that get me through PA winters. A flick of the wrist and I am in four-wheel drive. Decent gas mileage. Comfortable."

Best truck ever

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "Everything about this truck. Big, roomy, tough,"

Cons: "Kinda bumper ride in the backseat. Tolerable"

"I own a Ford F-150 Lariat it has 300000 miles and still runs like a champ. Minor maintenance repairs... to be expected. Overall not bad. I love my truck. No complaints. I'll trade in my husband before I trade my truck. My name is Theresa and I approve this message!"

Love my baby!

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "Smooth drive, good get-up-and-go, pretty truck"

Cons: "No 4x4=Gets stuck EASY!"

"Love this truck! I got it for my 16th birthday and fell in love! She drives amazingly and is real stunning. Loaded the bed up to the roof full of dirt and she acted like nothing was there. I Have had to get a new alternator driving across country and new spark plugs because she hadnt gotton new ones since she was manufactured. About to be getting a horse trailer, just hope everything goes well. Never towed a trailer with her."

Heavy puller

By on Sunday, July 05, 2009

"The truck pulls well with the 4.2 lt v6. Paint is very durable and cleans well. A/C blows cold and is very quick to cool. Truck picks up speed well. Never had any mechanical problems with vehickle in 84000 miles. Stereo is ok and works well. Lighting at night is very visable"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals