• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

1996 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 638 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Looking forward to driving my grandchild

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

"I was not going to buy a truck in 1998 my wife found this gem and we bought it, it has been a great and rewarding find. If I were to advise anyone to buy this truck year, find records of Oil Changes that were done and miles when completed for them, fords of this time need this. The KBB price is right in price if you are fair in face value. But my truck ( Men and Women) all feel the same way is not worth what has been stated mine is well maintained and very clean inside and out with complete records from 2008. When purchasing a new truck today I would look at a Ford Truck, But, there are way to many options out their for my options today. Bottom line, look @ entire body for rust even under seats, records of engine work, compartment work ) seats, headliner,)I went to a car show a seen several truck series 1996 f150 XLT excellent shape and had been given pretty good advise for here in Florida area. I drove my children in this truck, now I can drive my 1st Grandchild in it come September 2014 Be Safe Drive Safe Florida"

1980 Ford f 150 in good conditon

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "runs like new. not a rust bucket"

Cons: "no radio, no power Windows"

"I have a 1980 f 150 custom, with an 8ft bed with trailer tow package. It has the original engine with 302 v8 4 barrel carb. Runs like new never lets me down. Never been in an accident the body needs minor repair."

best truck for the money!!

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "great value, reliable, everything will always work"

Cons: "no cup holder for the beer."

"ive owned trucks of all sizes and all makes. of the dodge, chevys, and fords ive ever owned, this is hands down the best truck ive ever owned. ford recommends that you do not tow more than 7.5k. ive had 26k behind this thing on an equipment trailer and it had no problems with it! given, it is a 20 year old truck, and the previous owner beat the heck out of it, but, hands down the easiest truck to maintain. everything is easy to do. for example, it needed a clutch about 2 weeks ago. i am not mechanically inclined at all, and i was able to park it at 8 am and have a new cluch installed and driving it again before dinner! yeah, its pretty prone to rust, but its a work truck and thats what i use it for... work!! hands down will buy another one or any other version!"

best buy i ever made

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "its a work horse"

Cons: "its a bare bones truck, nothing fancy"

"i love my truck, but my age and lack of ability to keep with the washing and waxing of it distresses me. it needs the tlc I no longer can give it. Its never let me down."

comfy drive -attractive -

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

Pros: "great camping vehicle- 4 wheel drive"

"one owner - pleasure vehicle -"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals