1995 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 668 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

got two love them both

By on Monday, October 13, 2008

"A few years ago we were looking for a good family truck, that could do our farm needs but still hold a 5 member family. We bought our first one, and my then 16 year old son loved it so much he took claim of it and when he graduated we gave it to him. and brought another one . was so impressed with the reliability of it that we gave that one to our 16yr old daughter. With the roads my children drive I feel alot more comfortable knowing they are in them trucks."

By on Sunday, November 25, 2007

"GOOD OLD TRUCK. KEEPS GOING AND GOING. LIKE ANYTHING ELSE WILL RUN FOREVER WITH REGULAR MAINTANANCE. BURNS A LITTLE OIL AT 115,000. aLSO NOT TO GOOD AN GAS, ONLY ABOUT 14MPG."

The energizer Truck!

By on Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"It still runs just as good with 142,000 as the day it left the lot. The only real problems are the minor problems any vehicle would face if it were reaching 12 years old! Like bad wires and a broken emergency brake cable; all of that is replaceable and fixable myself with little or no cost at all. I put Mobile 1 fully synthetic oil and a HM8A filter on that bad boy and the dipstick never reads lower than full-and it is as clear as can be. My truck is more reliable than my wifes 2002 model car. Like the energizer bunny, this truck keeps going and going and going."

Very good built truck.

By on Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pros: "Nice truck, built good. :)"

Cons: "I have abused mine. :("

"Ford trucks are built much better than any other brand, North American, and especialy Japanese ones. The 4.9L I6 is a better engine than even the larger V8s. This truck is fuel efficient, and produces good torque. I like the styling of these trucks, and they are also very durable and reliable. I enjoy driving this F150 truck more than anything else, car or truck."

most reliable truck ive ever had. never left me

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "price , reliable, work horse, gas mpg"

Cons: "rust easily"

"never left me stranded, extremely reliable, easy to work on. a very forgiving truck. not worth alot but you get more than your moneys worth. ive got 253000 miles on mine and it still purrs like a kitten. only buy the one with the inline 6 though the v8s are not near the quality."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals