1994 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 668 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

saved neices life

By on Friday, April 3, 2009

"I wrote about this truck on this review back on oc. 13, 2008, telling how I felt much safer putting my children in this truck. I WAS RIGHT. Back in Dec. my niece borrowed my daughters 1995 supercab, she was driving back to return it the morning after a ice strom, hit a patch of ice lost control(this was her first time driving a pick up on ice) hit a new f150. Both pick up were totaled. our f150 was hit so hard the motor was pushed side ways . there really is nothing to save. the transfer case was on the ground on the ground it was all smashed. We well be able to save the back pumper and tail gate. That is all. I wish I could show the pitures. The good news is amazingly, no one was killed or life changing injuries. Our insurance agent said " he don't know how it happened, he's never seen a pick up destored so bad that didn't end in death. "He said " the pick up did what it was designed to do . cuz everything was destored but the cab It all bent around her . Thank God All I know is I well replace this pick up with another 95 f150 If I can find one."

Excellent Truck

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"i have a 1996 Ford F-150 Xl 2wd with the 5.0L in it. Its an automatic. It has 121K on it and still running better that most newer vehicles. The only maintenance I had to do was usual repairs and a rear gas tank and new pump. This truck looks better than new vehicles off the showroom floor with fords factory paint. It has some rust but not noticable. This truck was driven in maine's winters since new. It is safe on snow, you just need some good tires on it and some weight on back. The air conditioning will freeze you out of the pickup. Best vehicle yet that I owned."

love my truck!

By on Monday, September 3, 2007

"I have driven Ford trucks for decades, this is defintley the nicest and most reliable one I've had the pleasure to own and drive for the past 10+ years. No major mechanical problems, just the usual maintenance like hoses and belts, brakes... but after 117K miles who can complain! The interior design is very user friendly, everything within easy reach, rides like a car, but works like a truck. Exterior styling in still contemporary looking, especially since Ford has left the funky style of late 90's! Gas milage has been OK, 17+ on highway, 13-15 city. No interior squeeks, dash is still like new even though it has never been garaged. Mine is red and is jsut now, after 15 years, is begining to show signs of oxidation, easily remedied with Ajax/water and a good wax. I have driven this truck on several 1K mile trips and NEVER got sore, or achey from the seats, etc. I recommend this rig if it has been cared for as mine has."

Excellent Truck

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"One of the best trucks Ford ever built. Incredible engine that could beat a Ford Mustang on the line. Smooth ride with comfort. Dependable and no major engine problems in any of the 11 years. Still going strong."

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"have owned for 9 years and is a very good reiable truck"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals