• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

1994 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 658 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

1994 FORD F-150 XLT SUPERCAB 4X4

By on Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Pros: "DEPENDABLE, CHEAP TO MAINTAIN, COMFORTABLE"

Cons: "RUST SPOTS DEVELOPE IN CERTAIN AREAS FROM DESIGN"

"TRUCK IS RELIABLE, AND VERY NICE TO DRIVE. THE 4X4 IS EXCELLENT ON SNOW DAYS. HAS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE FAMILY TO RIDE IN IT, AND IT GETS GREAT FUEL MILEAGE WITH THE SMALL V-8 ENGINE. HIGHER MILEAGE DOESN'T MATTER WITH THIS TRUCK, IT USES NO OIL, AND CONTINUES TO DRIVE NICE. I AM CERTAIN IT WILL HIT THE 300,000 MILE RANGE. WISH FORD STILL MADE THEM THIS WAY AND THE BODY STYLE IS VERY SHARP TO LOOK AT. I WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE TO HAVE AROUND IF I HAD THE GARAGE SPACE. ALSO THIS TRUCK IS CHEAP TO MAINTAIN WITH THE 15 INCH TIRES, AND BASIC REGULAR SERVICE. PARTS ARE PLENTIFUL AND CHEAP AND MOST REPAIRS CAN BE DONE AT HOME WITH BASIC TOOLS IF NEEDED."

Awesome truck

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, WorkHorse, Love the Power"

Cons: "They don't make em anymore"

"Bought my truck with 99,000 miles I'm at 163000 miles and all I had to replace is radiator( my fault hitting a tree stump driving through a mud trail) starter battery tensioner pulley and doing normal maintenance and for how easy this truck is to work on I did all the repairs myself. These trucks are awesome cant get a better truck i plan on keeping it and restoring it. The gas mileage is pretty good for such a huge motor 5.8L 351W. The truck has the power and reliability new trucks now just don't have."

Awesome truck!

By on Thursday, September 08, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, Dependability, Gas millage (for a truck)"

"I bought a 1995 F150 Regular cab with 119,000 miles earlier this year. This truck has been awesome! I love the power of the 5.0 and the gas millage is better than I expected. I get approximately 17.5mpg and thats with the A/C and occasional foot to the floor freeway ramp extravaganza! I gave a rating of 4/5 on comfort because with the regular cab there is not much room between the steering wheel and my chest. I am 6feet tall and find it a tad bit cramped. Overall very reliable. After I purchased the truck I put in a new battery and did all the brakes, but other than regular maintenance nothing else has been done or needs to be done."

got two love them both

By on Monday, October 13, 2008

"A few years ago we were looking for a good family truck, that could do our farm needs but still hold a 5 member family. We bought our first one, and my then 16 year old son loved it so much he took claim of it and when he graduated we gave it to him. and brought another one . was so impressed with the reliability of it that we gave that one to our 16yr old daughter. With the roads my children drive I feel alot more comfortable knowing they are in them trucks."

15 years out of this truck

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"fifteen years out of a truck thats seen its share of business use,personal use,and a notorious band. Thats my idea of a real fine truck!!!! If you could tell me my next F150 would give me the same thing,I'd buy another one for sure!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals