• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2013 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Based on 718 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Excellent truck

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable"

Cons: "don't like electronic turn signals."

"My 58th car. Probably my 8th F150. Have had new Silverados and Sierras, but always go back to the F150. Just got back from driving eleven hours straight...very comfortable, got 19.4 mpg with cruise set at 77 mph most of the way. Have gotten 21-21.5 when driving long distance at 62-65 mph. Thats with 5.0 engine and 4x4."

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"Most reliable vehicle I have owned. Decent gas mileage for a truck. Gets plenty of use towing/hauling without any issues. Design is good for when it was made but now slightly dated. It's pretty comfortable and rides great, especially for a truck."

3.7 is a great engine

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "Looks, towing and power"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"I was a little skeptic on buying a full size truck wth a V6 but this motor is all I need. I tow a 22 ft camper that weighs 4500# and I got my wife, two kids and all our gear and this thing has no issues pulling it."

Great road trip vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "reliable, comfortable, off road ability, safety"

Cons: "parking in tight places,"

"As a weekend warrior - with house projects, camper and towing heavy loads - my car based SUV started to have issues. Got the F150 SuperCrew - with the 5.7 foot bed. The truck is awesome for road trips or just running to the lumber yard. Towed at capacity several times for extended distances - handled 28' camper well. Handled towing tractors (mid size Kubota). Would I change anything? If I could do it over - I'd get the supercrew with the 6.5 bed. Gas mileage for the 5.0 V8 - 13.8 mpg in winter (city driving) 14.7 mpg highways - this with snow tires and cap+ 200 pounds of weight. Summer gas mileage city - 17 mpg. I got 19.5 mpg on highways. Best ever on road trips was 21 mpg. Towing I get 10 - 12 mpg - depending on load and terrain."

Good value, power and "work-ability"

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "almost everything."

Cons: "Hard to get into, purchased separate step rails."

"Have an f-150 XLT, standard cab, commercial/Fleet version with towing package, purchased used with 21,000 miles. This is the best "Half-ton" pickup I've ever owned (hauled several 1 ton+ loads gravel, rode like a Cadillac -Err, Lincoln I mean). Has a really good compromise of power and gas mileage (360 HP out of a 5 liter block is amazing, more than my '96 'Vette with a 5.7). Getting between 17 an 22 MPG on a constant basis (empty) with sports car acceleration when needed. Maybe because it's a commercial model the ride is a bit stiffer than other similar pickups I've driven, although not necessarily a bad thing, loaded it drives nice. Brakes are solid without UN-intended snap stops (my wife's car will put you into the steering wheel if unfamiliar with the brake pedal). My only real issue with the truck is I've damaged both arms in an accident and am shorter than most, getting into the seat was a real chore at times, I ended up installing chrome "nerf" style side step rails, so much easier now (ford should make these standard, even average sized guys with no issues still have to pull themselves into the cab), I also now carry behind the seat (love the amount of storage behind the seat) a small 3 foot aluminum step ladder to get into the bed if needed, this model has No "Man-Step". I give this pickup a SOLID 9 out of ten minus the height problem. Love my Truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals