2012 Ford F150 Regular Cab

Based on 826 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

BEST TRUCK EVER

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "great truck"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love this truck !!! and I'm a Chevy guy ! GREAT power!!! 5.0 never let me down..."

First Pickup

By on Thursday, October 29, 2015

"This is My first pickup so far and judging the way this truck drives and feels i will definitely continue buying them. i bought the FX2 Tremor regular cab and it is great a lot of power and very comfortable. gas mileage is about as good as the toyota car i was driving previously so i am very happy with that as well all around amazing truck. Ford definitely has a customer for life!"

Luxury truck

By on Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pros: "Look and feels classy"

Cons: "Voice command, for pairing"

"I was looking for a luxury truck, to replace my basic Ford Edge. And boy, am I please. All brawls outside, and leather, comfy, inside, with a lot of head and leg room for us big guys. The driving is smooth. The liarte version is great for a night on the town, very classy. You won't go wrong. I loved my Edge, but it was basic. No Bluetooth, no power seats, let alone heated seats, or fog lights. The F150 in tuxedos black. Has everything, the looks and power of a pickup truck and limousine class."

they thought of everything

By on Friday, October 16, 2015

Pros: "quality, design, practical and yet fun, looks grea"

Cons: "wish is got better gas miliage"

"Ford really listened to what people want and this is the result. Its perfect"

A beautiful truck for the long haul.

By on Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable ride, quiet, roomy cab"

Cons: "Cheap plastic grill, short oil dip stick"

"A very nice truck that is just as comfortable and a pleasure to drive as my Grand Cherokees. It's very quiet. I have the 5.0L V8, (which is the coyote 302 Boss used in Mustang GT's). Unlike the overly obnoxiously loud RAM HD's populating the roads (just my opinion), I find the quietly muffled 5.0L a pleasure with regards to holding conversations, hearing the radio at a normal level, or just the near silence when I need it after a long day at work. However, stomp on the pedal and the beast roars to life with a real rich tone, while putting the needle at 60 within 6.5 seconds, (turning heads and surprising many speeding bandits trying to overtake me). I really like the six-speed tranny. Very smooth. Can barely notice it shifting. I have the Supercrew 4x4, and it sits noticeably taller than most standard trucks. Which is a con for those whom need easy access to the bed. (It will require a step accessory). While I'm an avid off-roader/jeeper,this may be my first truck that I don't feel needs to be lifted. The cabin is very large, I can stretch out. With adjustable pedals, I can easily reach the wheel, without worry of leg cramps on long hauls. The high ceiling was made for large hats/tall folks. I can raise the seat way up to see over over the hood and still not brush the roof. My buddies had nothing but positive comments about the extra leg room, and it's this truck we'll take on long runs. What I don't like: The all plastic front grill. It's already cracked in some places. Not very sturdy. I have to be careful/gentle when closing down the hood. One hard hit with a bird, rock or branch while driving and my radiator is toast. I plan to find a metal alternative or a high bull bar. The ultra stubby oil dip stick. It's sticks only about 2 inches above the heads. While I'm not a short person, I still have to stand on the tire or use a stool in order to reach it. Overall I'm impressed. I've spent many months researching and test driving all kind of trucks, and it's this one in particular that impressed me the most. When I started looking, I had in mind a simple, cheap truck with a bench seat and an eight foot bed strictly for hauling stuff. I never considered a new platform that could replace our minivan! We we're also interested in a 2012 Dodge Power-wagon, also with crew cab and V8. However, it was pricey, noisy, had less room and was rough riding. A simple family vote landed the Ford into our driveway."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals